Chapter Eight

Our Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna runs on the corridor, she was late, she promised her friends to study in the library but now she was twenty minutes late.

“Miss Park” somebody calls her.

“Aisshh…” Luna stops abruptly and turns around.

“Miss Park, that’s was  not a very polite reactions when your teacher calls you” Mr. Kim her chemistry teacher nags her.

“I’m sorry Sir, it’s because I’m in hurry, I was late Sir.” She bows to him.

“Late or not it’s not polite to reply somebody with ‘aish..’” He scolds her.

“Yes Sir, I’m sorry” She bows to him again.

“Anyway Miss Park, I called you because I need your help to call the students President, tell him to see me in teacher’s office.”

“You mean Lee Jinki Sir?”

“Yes, we haven’t held another election to vote a new Students President do we,  Miss Park?.” Mr. Kim mocks her.

“Yes Sir, I will call him”

“Ok, go now and please don’t run on the corridor Miss Park”

“Yes Sir” She bows.

She turns around and runs, forgets the warn from Mr. Kim.

Mr Kim watches her and shook his head.

She tries to retrace in her head where she might find the students president in free hours like this.

Tries her luck, she runs to the cafeteria directions, she knows he likes chicken very much, so he could be in the cafeteria munching his fried chicken.

She holds her breathes and pants, she lower her upper body and hold her knees to steady her breathes.

She is in front of the cafeteria door now. She takes a deep breath and yanks the door open.

She scans the whole room and searches for the familiar head belongs to Lee Jinki the students president.

Then she sees him sits around the corner with two of his comrades.

She walks toward his table, smiling all the way upon watching him devour the fried chickens.

“Oppa, hi”she greets him.

Onew who was busy munched his chicken lift his face from his chicken, he  looks surprised and the chicken on his grip slips and falls onto his plate.

Two heads are turns around to her directions.

“Luna, hi…” the two boys greets her while Onew just stares at her, the two other boys are familiar enough to her because she lives next to Onew’s house.

“Yaaah Hyung, close your mouth, will you!” Minho scolds him.

“Yeah hyung, it looks so disgusting with your mouth hang open while your drools drops on your plate!” Key stating the fact.

Lee Jinki a.k.a Onew close his mouth and wipes his mouth but his eyes never leave her.

Luna smiles to the other two, “Hi Minho , Key”

Onew smiles at her and watches her every moves with his small eyes attentively.

“Luna, how’s the progress of your science project?” Minho asks her.

“We haven’t finish it Minho, we planned to discuss it in the library today.”

“Oh yeah, I met Amber, Krystal and Sulli at the library before I went here” Key informs her.

“What? Why didn’t you  tell me before that you saw Krystal at the library?” Minho confronts him.

“Why should i? I thought you don’t like her Minho?” Key looks at him coyly.

“No I don’t, but…I mean, I want to go with you too to the library” Minho tries to hide his motive.

“Really, I thought I already told you before that I wanted to go to the library and you preferred to go here with Onew hyung.”Key snaps.

“No Key, I mean, I loved to go to the library with you, you should inform me next time you want to go there.” Minho replies.

“Why? You’re not library’s fan, in fact you’re a fan of anything’s to do with ball, runs, kicks, court and sweat related things” Key mocks him.

“Yaaah, I’m not like that Key!”

“So why now? Because Krystal Jung was at the library?” Key is in his “mock”mode on now.

“Key…”Minho lost his words, while Luna just watches their bickering with a smile on her face.

“Minho,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter