Chapter Ten

Our Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KRYS…..!!!”

Krystal jolts up, rubs her face and straighten up her body.

“Yes, Umma.”  She replies her mother sleepily.

“Don’t sleep on the dining table, Krys, how many times I have to remind you about that.”

“Sorry Umma, I’m so sleepy…”

Her mother stares at her and shakes her head.

“Morning Umma, morning sis!” Jessica enter the dining room and kiss her mother’s cheek. She sits beside Krystal.

“Morning Unnie” Krystal replies her lazily.

“Now move and take the jam from the fridge Krys” her mother orders her.

“Umma….”she whines .

“Come on Krys, if I let you sit here you will fall asleep in five seconds!” her mother stating the fact.

She stomps her feet and walks to the fridge to take the jam.

“What jam do you want Unnie” she asks Jessica loudly.

“Anything sis” replies Jessica with the same volume.

“Aissshhh….these kids, can you speak nicely, no need to yell to each other, we still live in the same house, not different continent” their mother whines.

“Just bring all the jars here Krys” she adds.

“It’ll be heavy Umma!” Krystal whines.

“Krystal, those jars are not as big as elephant, don’t exaggerate over it” her mother snarls.

“Morning everybody…” their father walks in to dining room.

“Morning Appa” they reply in unison.

“Morning boo, I heard you nagging them early in the morning, what happen?” he kisses his wife’s cheeks while their daughters looking at them with a –oh-don’t-be-so-obvious- written on their faces.

“Sorry, it’s just that these girls are so love to shouts to each other and Krystal is always sleepy.” Their mother replies him.

“Boo, it’s their habit since they were kids, so it’s nothing extra ordinary” he tries to woo his wife.

“And I’m not sleepy all the time Umma” Krystal defending her self.

“Oh really??? I thought I heard Umma yelled at you before” Jessica mocks her.

“I didn’t sleep!!!” Krystal snaps.

“Yeah…not sleep, just close the eyes tightly” Jessica snaps back.

“Stop it girls…!” their mother butts in while their appa just watch them with wide grin on his face.

“Honey, don’t just grinning like that. And I don’t know where Krystal gets the sleepy genes from, she always falls asleep in a wrong time and places.” Their mother nags their appa.

“Well, obviously not from me Boo” he replies her calmly.

“Oh…oh…oh…it is very very clear not from my family too.” his wife snarls.

“Hey, I didn’t say it’s from you Boo, don’t be so angry…” he kisses his wife lovingly.

“EWWWW…..Appa , Umma, we’re still here!” Jessica and Krystal whine to their parent.

“Hehehe….come on girls, you both know I love your mother very much.” Their father proclaims.

“Aww…thank you Jung Yunho, you are the best husband and the best appa in this world.” Their mother hugs their appa.

“I know that Kim Jaejoong  and you are the best wife and the best umma in this world.”

“Ewww…I never know that there were a contest for the best appa or umma in this country” Jessica mocks her parent.

“Seriously Appa, are you really sure that she is the best wife for you and the best mother for us?” Krystal teases her parent.

He looks at his wife and Krystal then answer her calmly, “Actually Krys, I’m the one who doubt about you, are you really our daughter? Were there any possibilities that somebody traded our daughter to someone’s daughter at the hospital?”

“Appa….!”Krystal whines loudly.

“That’s right Appa,  I was so surprise when you told me that she is my sister.” Jessica adds.

“Actually I was trying to deny her when the first time the nurse showed her to me. “ her mother butts in.

“Guys…..” Krystal whines loudly.

“Seriously…are you really my family?” She asks them.

“No…” they reply in unison.

“Appa…Umma…” Krystal wailing.

“Oh..oh…oh…my beautiful sunshine…” her umma gives up and hug her tightly, she can’t stand to see her youngest daughter wailing and start about to cry though she joined them to .

“Hehehe….of course you are my daughter Krys, if you’re not mine then I won’t give you my famous surname” her father says and join her mother to hug her.

“Oh my God…am I the one the real outsider in the family Appa?” Jessica asks the parent.

“Yes, unfortunately yes Sica.” Her father teases her this time.

“I’m sorry Sica, but we found you at our door and we pitied you, so we decided to adopted you” her mother joins the tease.

“You see Sis, I won them” Krystal stucks out her tongue to her.

“You’re not my sister!” Krystal adds, she grins widely while their parents watching them with amusement on their faces.

“God… Appa, Umma, how come you said that, after all the dirty works I did for you?” Jessica whines.

“Hey…what dirty works?” Her umma asks her.

“Grew up pretty, nice, smart, kind and sophisticated?” Jessica replies her.

“Show off…what a Jung blood!”her mother mocks her and poke her husband.

“Hahahaha…don’t blame me Boo, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter