Chapter Six

Our Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Library of SM High School

“Krys, I need to go to the toilet, you wait here neh, don’t sleep!” said Victoria sternly.

“Ok Unnie, don’t worry, it’s not comfortable here so I won’t sleep.”

“Really?? I doubt that you can stay awake for five minutes without something makes you busy.” Victoria winks.

“Aisshhh….go to the toilet now, don’t pee here!!!” Krystal pushes Victoria to the Library door.

Then she walks to the tables and chairs on the corner of her school library, they have two hours free today, so she and her friends decided to do group study at the library, but Victoria and her are the first one who came to the library.

She takes two books from the bookshelf and sits on the nearest chair she can find.

She reads few lines and thought that she choose the wrong chair to sit on, because the air conditioner blow right to her directions, with the cool air blows and the serene of the rooms she starts to yawning, soon sleeping take over body.

Her head swings to the right and she jolts up, she straighten her body and tries to read her book again.

But it’s not last longer than two minutes, her eyes shut slowly and her body swings to the left now, before her body hit the floor she jolts up again.

She looks around, tries to catch few eyes who saw what had happened, when she knows that no one pays attention on her. she sits up her sleepy limb once again, tries to read her book, but same situation happens, few seconds later her head swing forward.

BUGG…

Her head bangs on the table and chuckles heard from behind her. She turns around and finds Sulli and Amber trying hard to hold their laughter.

“Oh my Krystal, you’re so unbelievable” Amber whispers, amusement looks clear on her face.

“Shut up”

“Krys, can you stay still for five minutes without falling asleep?” Sulli mocks her.

“Shut up you two” Krystal snaps at them.

“Hehehe…so are you the first one here Krys?” Sulli asks her.

“No, I was with Victoria Unnie, but she went to the toilet.”

“Ok, I will take books for me.” Amber stands up and starts to walk to the bookshelf.

“Hey Amber, do you see my mobile?” Sulli calls her.

“Nope, why?”

“I can not find it in my bag, where is it?” Sulli searches on her mobile in her bag and starts to sort her things out of her bag and put the things on the table.

“Are you sure that you already put it in your bag Sull? Amber asks her.

“Wait, let me remember it.” She tilts her head try to remember.

“We wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter