CHAPTER SEVEN

FIRST LOVE

Luhan in the hospital

Why someone I care always has to be in this kind of situation. I used to lose someone that part of my life (Same goes to Luhan) he’s the only I can rely on him as best friend…

Krystal POV

Well, I thought, I have seen this guy somewhere. What is he doing acting all weird like drinking person?”Whatever”! What the hell is he doing crossing the road without thinking?

Krystal: Hey, Stop right there; you can’t cross the road. Www-atch o-u-t

I think he didn’t hear me! I never doubt something will happen like this!! What am I seeing this. I went running to him, I sat down and lift his face toward me to see whether his fine or not; the blood was rushing from his forehead. He lost consciousness. I was really scare , I don’t know what to do , I took out my phone and dial (emergency ) number..

Later, I was standing outside the emergence room and waiting what the result will come out. The door open and I asked him “is he OK” the doctor replied “he just has to take a rest” but he has to stay here maximum for 2 weeks. After that he will be OK.

Next day, when I come to visit, I saw someone peeking on the door where the gap (there’s bit gap between) is? I step forward to see who it was? But what you know, it was KRIS!!!! But why is he here.

Krystal: hey Kris, what are you doing here?

Kris: woooohhhh, you scared me?

Krystal: But when did you come back?

Kris: a few weeks ago. How about you and did you meet your brother yet.

Krystal: just 2 days! Nahh I haven’t visited him yet? By the way, are you sneaking? 

Kris: I wasn’t sneaking. I was just waiting….. (Avoiding Krystal eye contact). How about you, why are you here?

Krystal: Yesterday, there’s car accident. So that was all. I came here take a visit.

Kris: then, which room are you going?

Krystal: Right in front of you (the room that Kris is standing in front of)

Kris: OHH, this room. So the patient you were going to visit. Have you realize that he’s my cousin.

While we were having a conversation, I can see that Kris is not into it, he’s looking toward them. Seems like he’s jealous plus also he hold his fist tidily. That’s the moment I realize this is his first time he’s truly fall in love. (Sigh)

Pat POV

Luhan, why such things have to happened to you, don’t ever leave me, please. You the one I can rely on. Please, wake up. What exactly happening to me, stupid tears stop running down so much, GOD; help him.

When Krystal and Kris came in, I quickly wrap my tears, without making them realizing it. They were talking while I was holding Luhan hand and praying for him with closing my eye.unfortunaring I couldn’t hear what they were whispering to each other. After I finish my prayer, I got up from the seat and releasing Luhan hand.

Pat: Let’s go for now, we will come back later.

Krystal plus Kris: OK

Kris POV

What I heard from her was really hurtful; my heart couldn’t take it anymore… the plan that I made was completely waste…can it be any worser. (I thought). Someone call my name from behind, it sounds familiar as I turn around “it was long lasting friend of mine “SISTER” Krystal. After we talk, we went inside… what do you know, she (Pat) was holding Luhan hand … It totally pissed me off, I don’t know what you call it; but I defiantly sure it is “Jealousy”. After a while she got up and told Krystal and I that we will come back later.

 2 week had gone, Luhan is in Normal state. And my Galaxies company anniversary is in 1 day. There was a lot thing to do. All my co-worker was very happy to celebrate galaxies 6th company anniversary. It had been so long that I haven’t celebrate with my mate. After sometime, I went to my office and  thinking hard about how can I confesses to her(pat) before it too late (doesn’t matter if she reject but at least I won’t regret of not telling her).