CHAPTER TWO

FIRST LOVE

Luhan: Nice to meet you, I am Luhan. 

When I heard his name and it sound familiar so I looked up and that was him right in front of me who used to go to school with me. I stopped crying the moment I saw him and wrap my tears away from eyes with joy (mix emotion).

 

Luhan POV

I never knew that I will meet her again (it was such a coincidence): I thought. I was so excited that I forgot to help her to get up. She’s always cute as always.

IN THE PARK

I feel sorry for her after listening the news of her mother. I want her to happy so I make some jokes that will make her smile. Back then in school, whenever she feel depressed, I used to crack some jokes. I miss those days (sigh). I got surprised as soon as I heard her laughing really hard, holding her stomach and rolling side to side. It makes my day ‘honestly’.

  So many years later (USA, Canada)

PAT POV

After so many years I feel relieved, and studying aboard in here to do what I dreamt of. It’s totally perfect. Now I am having training in the hospital together with my bestie Luhan.

Texting

To Luhan

Hey, how was your training Mr. Deer?

To Pat

It was great thou, but so much to learn throughout the years? Huh….

To Luhan

Yeah, I know right….. I am sorry I am not coming to training from now on. Cause I am going back to china. Unfortunately I’ll be training there. When I arrive there, I’ll ring you…

To Pat

Ohhh… you should have told me earlier… anyway, Good luck there… and don’t forget to miss me….

 

 

SPIRTIAL BROTHERS

Luhan POV

I was about to shut the Laptop. There you go, there’s Knock Knock.

Luhan: ‘’Who’s there?’’

Kris: Galaxy

Luhan: Ohh man, you gotta be kidding me

Kris: ohm crap, you still the same, can’t even joke man! Are you gonna keep talking to me in this freezing cold weather. Hurry and open the door.

Luhan: here you go again, never change especially with this style.

Kris: Oh wuuuuuh! Who are you chatting with...?

Luhan: hey, stop it and give it back right now.

Kris: aww.. Sweet name PAT huh..

Luhan: Yeah she’s my childhood friend

Kris: don’t tell me you secretly crush on her too (teasing).

Luhan: [rubbing his neck & blushing]

Kris: what am I guessing is not wrong?

Luhan: nodded……… by the way, It’s too late, why you even bother to come here

 

Kris: come on bro, I came here because I miss you.

 

Kris POV

This guy seriously, I came here because I miss him.. Look now, how mean is he. I need to irritate him (I thought). …

Kris: LUAHNNNNNN, GO BRING SOMETHING TO EAT, FOR ME. I AM SO HUNGRYRRRRRRR……

Luhan: stop shouting: don’t you know I have a good sense of hearing.  So stop whining like a kid. Okay! I’ll bring for you.

 Kris: Look who’s talking, you have grown well.

Luhan: THANK MAN

Kris: Between you and me there is no SORRY and THANKFULNESS. However, when are you going back to China? Don’t you miss your father?

Luhan: (avoiding Kris question) what about you?

Kris: yeahhh, I might be going in this month …

Luhan: so have fun there :D

Kris: Ohh… man, I don’t want to go but mom was forcing me to go and ask me to work with hyung (Aaron) there…

Luhan: (laughed)

Kris PLUS Luhan: let’s end our conversation for now and go to sleep…

 

Pat POV

Early morning, when I open the curtain, I saw luhan waiting outside leaning beside the car. I thought to myself what he is doing in this early… ohm god he’s gone nut these days.

Pat: (yelled) LUAHNN, what are you doing out there?

Luhan: I came here to drop you off to the airport.

Pat: You don’t need to do this much for me, I can go by myself.

Luhan: Come on, PAT…. It might take long time to get there.

Pat: Fine then… as you wish…

I’m in hurry to the checking line section after luhan drop me off. And I bump to someone...........