CHAPTER FOUR

FIRST LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

Arrived to China (Beijing)

 

Ahhh such a long journey… I was searching for hyung because mom said he’s picking me up and there’s call from someone… Finally!!! It is from hyung…

Kris: Hello, hyung…

Hyung: have you been waiting so long.

Kris: ahhhh just arrive. And why i haven’t seen you yet... By the way where are you now?

Hyung: Sorry, I couldn’t pick you up by myself because I have important meeting. But I sent someone to pick you up. So will meet you at house. BYE BYE

Kris: Okay, then bye…

Aaron POV

It’s already 7PM, they haven’t arrived yet. The “dishes” getting cold...I have to call Puff and ask her if she could join us. But instead she called me.

Aaron: I was about to call you but since you call me. So I like you to join us.

Puff: ‘’Us?’’ who’s coming?

Aaron: Kris…

Puff: sure, why not… I’ll be there…

I heard there’s the bell ring…

Aaron: welcome home!

Kris: hyung, you look handsome…

Hyung: aww, come on… you must be kidding me…sit down and wait for someone to come…

Kris: who’s coming…

A minute later

Puff: Hello guys…

Hyung: There she is and her sister pat…

Kris: Youuu, why are you here?

Pat: what are you talking about…

Middle of they’re arguing, Puff and Aaron said , you guys know each other…

Kris and Pat: NOOOOOO (screaming)

Puff: ok guys; stop screaming… it’s not a big deal…

 

After finish eating dinner; all went to the living room:

Kris: Puff, that’s sleepy head is your sister, CAN’T BELIEVE IT…

Puff: come on, she’s nice person…

Kris: Not at all (refuse expression)…

 

Pat POV

That’s guy, ahhhh…. Wanna punch on his face… what a horrible person…

I better call Luhan instead of complaining about him…

Luhan: Hey, how was your trip?

Pat: ahhh, it’s horrible…

Luhan: Why is horrible?

Then pat explained, what happened in the airport…

Luhan: (laughed)

Pat: We even meet at my sister friend house, I don’t know why he’s there too...

Luhan: (laughed)

Pat: Hamm….

In middle of their conversation

Puff: Knock knock, Patttt…

Pat: my sister is calling me, I need to go… talk to you later…

Puff: May I come in?

Pat: Sure, why not…

Puff: What are you doing?

Pat: Talking to my friend…

Puff: A boy or a girl?

Pat: fluffy… it’s luhan…

Puff: aww, your childhood friend huhhh… he’s Kris cousin…

Pat: who’s Kris?

Puff: the guy, you met…

Pat: ahhhhhhhhhhh that’s guy (referring to Kris)…

Puff: ………………….

Pat:  they shouldn’t be related at all. They’re different like oil and water…

Puff: don’t say something like that, it’s mean… he’s a good person… I think you don’t know him yet… when you get to know him; you’ll regret what you have just said…

Pat: what are you taking his side… what’s relationship between you and him…

Puff: he’s just like my little brother… what are you asking like that…

Pat: because you talking his side…

Puff: I think you better sleep… its late…

Pat: Good night; then…

Puff: sleep tight…

Puff kiss her forehead before leaving…

NEXT DAY…

While I was eating breakfast and heard that puff was calling me, so I went… when I arrive there, I saw Kris… I was like why he’s here in this early morning in someone house…

Go and get ready to go shopping with Kris, puff said… why with him (I thought)… Okay, if he can wait…

Kris POV

 I wait for her half & hour. But she is still not coming down yet. I can’t wait for her anymore so when I about to go by myself. She start shouting “Wait for me, wait for me”. I turn my head around and saw she was wearing casual clothes like sneaker, skinny jean and top. On top of that she is wearing a beanie. From what I have known her for now, she seems different girl. It looks perfect on her.

 IN THE CAR

It’s so quite I better talk about something; Pat thought.

Pat: Hey, umm you said you buying something right? So what are you buying for that person…

Kris: I don’t know yet, but give some ideas that will match her.

Pat: But you have to tell me who you giving to.

Kris: To my mom

Pat: back then, I used to buy a bracelet for my mom, in her birthday… it’s a long story…  I’ll show you the bracelet that gives to my mom…

Pat searching for it , she still couldn’t find it. So she starts panicking ….

Pat: Oh no, where have I lost it…

Kris: (I thought) it’s that (bracelet) really hers? How its look like?

Pat: names printed on it and also diamond covers the top of the name…

Kris: so it’s this yours?

Pat: Yes, where do you get it from...?

Kris: you drop it a while ago…

Pat: OMG, I can’t lose it.

Kris: Apparently I was going buy for a diamond ring so, she can remember that it will remind me of staying beside her forever.

Pat:  Hamm Well good idea I guess, she will like it.

Kris: by the way, I’ll go first … BYE

Pat: huh! Where are you going?

Kris: to my house… where else…

Pat: aww, Okay byeeee