FIRST LOVE

FIRST LOVE

Pat POV

 As I was sitting on the couch while watching TV with my aunt, suddenly the phone rang and she (aunt) answer the phone.  The way she reacted was shocking and I was about to ask her what happened then she cut off my sentence: let’s go to the hospital my aunt said in a hurry.

IN HOSPITAL

She held my hand tidily and said to me ‘wait here’ I’ll be back in a minute. I nodded. As she walking toward the counter, I feel that she’s up to something that really worries me. I couldn’t take that feeling so I went & ask the counter but they refuse. Someone tapped my shoulder and it was a nurse, ‘’darling what wrong, it seem like you’re lost she said. I explained the situation, after that she asked me ‘’ what your name”?  Beautiful. With her sweet voice it could melt a person into pieces I thought. I replies ‘’ I am Patricia` Saria’. She asked the counter for me and she held my hand, walk off.

The nurse open the door slightly, but I couldn’t see properly so I step forward and looked; it turn out that my aunt was there, tears running through her cheek with deepest emotions . I couldn’t stand watching (my mom lying on the bed without movement) so I ran off. While I was running I question myself why now, why it has to be her., how could something horrible happen to me.

 

Ouchhh! I screamed as I fell on the floor but tears in my eyes couldn’t stop flowing like waterfall. Are you “OK” the boy asked?

Pat: Nodded!

Luhan: Is something wrong?

I couldn’t utter any words.

Luhan: Nice to meet you, I am Luhan.