CHAPTER THREE

FIRST LOVE

 

 

who seems really tall. What’s happening to me… YOU STUPID HEAD..

Kris: Sorry… are you alright?

Pat: yeah I am okay..

Kris: here are your staff..

Pat: Thanks, excuse me, I’ll go first.

Kris: sure……………………..

 

Kris POV

 We both are packing the staff and I notice her clearly (Like the angle sent down from heaven, and those dimples I thought. While, I was confused to myself, she went off quickly without saying anything. Wait a minute, what’s this… aww its bracelet.... I should give to her when I meet her again. Sudden, the phone rang and it was my mom.

Mom: Son, your hyung will be picking you up there…

Kris: it’s alright, don’t bother him… he might be busy…

Mom: I talk to him already…

Kris: Okay, then

Mom:  that’s my son.

Kris: mom, GTG.. I will call you when I get there. BYE

Mom: Ok, have a safe trip

IN THE AIRPLANE

Pat POV

I feel so tired from all this… haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (yawn) I need to take a nap…

I heard someone calling ‘’madam, madam’’, it’s really annoying… I’m gonna wake up and tell that person shut the mouth up...Can’t even sleep properly. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!

When I wake up and stretch my hand. I saw someone looking at me, somehow in weird expression. Weirdo, I thought. Excuse me, why are you looking at me this way. You look familiar.

Kris: (avoiding her question) have you notice that I been calling for several times, and you didn’t even answer me. You sleepy head.

Pat: aww, you are the one…  I am going to shut your mou……………….

Kris: Food delivery… but wait, what are you going to say to me HUhhhh…

Pat: ahhh nothing with sorry expression.

 

Kris POV

What’s wrong with her? Instead of yelling she should have thanks me. Such a bothersome… I think it’s her bracelet so I’m going to ask her it’s her or not.

When I ask her she didn’t answer me properly. JUST NOO (sleepy voice)….. Ahhhhh whatever.