CHAPTER FIVE

FIRST LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A WEEK LATER

Luhan POV

Without pat, I feel the world is like empty;

I haven’t talk to her for a week but it feel like for a month for me…I miss her so much and really want to see her… So I was thinking what I should do to get to see her… but I don’t want to go back to China because of my stepmother. Any way I’m definitely going to find a way to get to see her.

Yay, I have plan to trick the professor that I will give him excuse how my father is very ill.

Professor office

Professor: how long will you be staying there?

Luhan: until my father in normal state.

Professor: Okay, no worries; you can go … and don’t forget to call me when you back.

Luhan: thanks … then I’ll take my leave…

Finally, I made it… I think I better go to buy a gift for her (birthday)…I was taking a walk around the shops & thinking what item will she likes. WITH amazement there’s shop really straight to the point that could really fit into it.

Inside the “Crystals” shop that where pat used to go whenever she went shopping and I wasn’t actually going around checking what she’s doing. With concern, I enter with full confident, my heart was dropping up and down & I can feel the blood was moving really fast throughout my body.

I saw something really beautiful that exactly will match her. When I went there and try to grab the item, I saw someone already grabbed it. I thought to myself “you such a failed”, Luhan don’t give up, you need to get it for Pat… (I thought)

Luhan: excuse me, may I have that, I’ll pay you as much you want…

Krytal: what do you mean by ‘’as much as you want’’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luhan: I didn’t mean that way, I am sorry… I beg you please

Krytal: sorry, this is for someone special.

Why am I getting bad luck today… maybe ‘GOD’ is cursing me, because I tricked the older (professor)… I can’t do anything about it… I think I should get something else…

 

Krytal POV

Money, you can’t do anything with it… what a person… I have never seen someone say such those words to me… however, its lucky to win over someone like that…

Anyway, I got a gift for my friend pat… Ohh, I have to make a call…

Krytal: Hi bro, have you been well…

Aaron: Yes, I have been well… (Sigh)

Krystal: Ohh, really I don’t think you fine. Tell me what’s wrong.

Aaron: I can’t resist you, can I?

Krystal: if you know the answer, why do you ask?

Aaron: yeah, yeaah “I am heartbroken.’’

Krytal: why did puff do to you?

Aaron: nothing,

Krytal: Okay,

Aaron: don’t do something stupid…

Krytal: trust me… I won’t involed…

Aaron: Okay, bye for now… I have meeting soon…

I wonder what happen to him(referring to Aaron) , I wish I can cheer him up beside him.(Sigh) there’s so many problems going on. Whatever, going to sleep for now. So tried!!!

 

Aaron POV

After meeting, I get a phone call from Puff…

Puff:  How was your meeting going?

Aaron: its goes smoothly without any problem…

Puff: that’s great… but what’s wrong with your voice… are you sick…

Aaron: just a flue… don’t worries, it’s will be fine after I take medicine…

Puff: Okay, then… I’ll cook something, and bring it to you… so don’t go anywhere, just stay at home…

Aaron: Thanks puff… you still the same; always care for someone that why I like you as before and my love will never change for you…

Puff: thank for everything you’ve done for me…

After long conversation, i was waiting for her.

A minute later, someone knocks the door so I went excitedly and open the door (because I thought it’s was Puff)… but instead of Puff, it was Kris… I mentioned her (Puff) name without realizing. The look on Kris face was blank.

Kris: OHOOOOOOOO, must be dreaming, right? Hyung!! (Teasing Aaron)

Aaron: Don’t get me wrong. Cause Puff is coming today, that’s why? But why are you here?

Kris: I know hyung, you have been upset about puff engagement… what I want to said is, don’t worries about it…

Aaron: thanks for your comfort

Kris: what wrong, seem likes your voice change? A-R-E Y-O-U S-I-C-K hyung

Middle of Kris question, Puff arrives…

Puff: Kris here too? Then it’s good, you can take care of your hyung…

Kris: don’t worries, I am good at taking care of people (teasing)

Puff: I am serious… Kris…

Aaron: Puff, I am not that really sick…stop worrying…

Puff: how can I not worry…

Kris: Ohhh… Owuuuuuuuuu… caring for each other…

Puff Plus Aaron: [blushing] stop right there, don’t even think about to say anything else. SEROIUSLY Kris.

 

Kris POV

He (Aaron) is falling for Puff, can’t believe it. I thought he’s going let her go but he’s still hold on to her. Love teasing this day especially these two (Puff & Hyung). Their relationship is FOREVER LONGING (wish).

 I should call and ask Luhan if he’s doing fine (I thought). I was about to call him but I got a text from him…

To Kris

 Hey galaxies (Kris), now I am in China... you know last time, we have conversation about the girl I likes…  I would like you to meet her… aren’t you curious how she looks like… if you’re free tomorrow, come and see me in the cinemas the way we used to go when we were young… So see you in there at 2 pm…

To Luhan

Ohh… you here already… not even telling me you were coming huh… anyway, I am free tmr and of course, I would like to know my sister in law… and also I’ll going to bring the girl I like too…

To Kris

That’s great idea… but what about Puff… Is she ok with it…

To Luhan

 Don’t worry, I sorted out already…

 

Pat POV

These days, I haven’t get a call from Luhan at all… seems like he didn’t miss me like I do… I should be his girlfriend instead of friend … stupid Pat, what are you thinking… ahhhhh, am I really falling for him…. Nahh it’s can’t be… you stop thinking non-sense; we are just a friend… I should sleep now…

Before I sleep, I got message from both of them (Kris and Luhan) and they ask me to come and to watch a movie in cinemas… but why it’s same day and same places… I am confused… I don’t know what they’re up to….