CHAPTER SIX

FIRST LOVE

AT THE CINEMAS

I got there first than those two… while waiting them I saw Krytal… In US, she was my neighbor and we become friend back then… whoever has a problem, we help each other… we are good neighbor … when I back to here (China), Krystal promise me that she will come after me… now there she is… never break her promise as always…

Krytal: hey, long time no see, miss you so much…

Pat: yeah, same here …

(…Hug each other…)

Krytal: what are you doing here?

Pat: ahh, watch a movie with friends… So I was waiting for them, they haven’t arrive yet… Do you want to join us too…

Krytal: sound great… so I am going to buy something, I’ll be back…

A MINUTE LATER…

Kris and Luhan coming toward me …

 

 Luhan POV

While we were walking toward pat, Kris told me that pat is the one that he likes… what I heard from him was really shocking… I couldn’t move anymore… Not even one step forward. The gravity around me stops too, I can hardly breathe. Kris tapped my shoulder and calling me “Luhan, Luhan” are you there. When I saw him, his face was like (what happen expression). I told him, nothing it just that I got surprised, do you know that she’s my childhood friend. He was like “no”, you never told me; by the way “Help me” you know what I mean. I accepted his request because I don’t want to lose my best buddy.

I told Kris ‘’ you go first’’, I need to use restroom. He nodded, and went…actually I went to put the gift in my car the one that I was going give to Pat (but couldn’t made it)… I felt my head spinning around and couldn’t walk properly. So I just cross the road without realizing and the last moment I saw myself was hit by the track.

Kris POV

I told Luhan that I like Pat but the looks on his face, I wasn’t accepted. I have those words going my head like Luhan likes Pat too. I shook my head; it couldn’t be the same person… Kris what are you thinking, you shouldn’t be thinking like that.( i thought). I feel relief that I told someone I could really trust and he is the one I can rely on. But there’s only one last thing that worries me is Pat going accept or reject me.

Why took him so long, its been like 10 minute now… I should call him, where he is…

 

Kris: HELLO… Luhan where are you?

Krystal: you might be his friend; he’s now in the hospital…

Kris: I beg your pardon...

Krystal: HE’S NOW IN THE HOSPITAL…

I told pat that Luhan is in the hospital…

Pat: what happen to him?

Kris: I don’t know what exactly happen… but when I call Luhan, someone picking up his phone… that saying ‘’ He’s in the hospital…

Pat: then, let’s go… we have no time to waste…

Pat POV

Why are they taking so long, I’m really curious about; why both of them called me at same place and at the same time? There’s must be something going on between these two. I want to ask them. REALLY BADLY… half of their way, I only saw Kris, there no one beside him… I wonder where he gone… Kris and me waiting him about 10 minute… but he didn’t come yet, so Kris got a call from someone, and told me that he is in the hospital…