When Sojin finally noticed that Jungkook likes her since the first day of school

ღ Bangtan Boys One-Shot Request Shop ღ [OPEN/ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: Champions27

Partner: JungKook

A/N: Thanks for requesting ^_^! Feel free to request again!

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIllhYd2DTg

Girl's Day: Darling

=========

"C'mon, c'mon, Sojin you can do it....!" Haeun murmured, from behind the court.

At the last crucial moment, Sojin sprung upwards and delivered a clean smash straight into the opponent's team.

"Green team wins!" The referee called, as the stiff crowd erupted into a chaotic cheer.

"That's my Sojin baby!" Haeun cried out, and rushed to hug her.

"We're going to proceed into the semi-finals!" Sojin returned the bear hug.

Suddenly, there came an announcement.

"Before we proceed to the boy's basketball 3rd round, we have our dance team's short performance! Hope you'll enjoy it!"

Before the dance team even started heading toward the center, girls from many grades started shrieking and calling out their favourite members.

"They sure are popular..." Sojin murmured to Haeun.

As the dance team started dancing, Sojin noticed one of the dancers who sort of was a step slower than the two main dancers who came out too.

*How come he's a step slower?* Sojin wondered, but then suddenly the guy caught up and came out into the front to perform a solo break dance.

"JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK!" Girls started to chant from the platform above Sojin and Haeun.

Then, the dance team gave another round, before ending on a final note.

"Thanks for their outstanding performance! Let us now proceed to the next tournament!"

Sojin looked as JungKook walked toward the sides, seemingly thinking about something.

As JungKook raised his head, he accidentally caught gazes with Sojin. Sojin blinked a little, but then gave JungKook a small smile.

Then JungKook ducked his head, leaving Sojin confused.

---

After finishing the short performance, JungKook was deep in his own thoughts.

*I can't believe I messed up in front of her.....* JungKook thought as he raised his head.

He then caught gazes with her. *Oh crap.* JungKook quickly ducked his head, to hide the pink shade that was creeping up his face.

"Hey,...you're from my English class, right?" JungKook jerked his head up quickly and his eyes widened to see it was her.

"Y-Yeah...." JungKook mentally face-palmed himself. *You look like an idiot, Jeon JungKook. Way to go...*

The girl then smiled at him. "Your performance was quite good. How long have you been dancing?" She asked, casually sitting beside him; inside, JungKook was already burning hot, a red blush threatening to betray on his face.

"Um....along with J-Hope hyung and Jimin hyung we've done it for like 1 to 2 years, I think..." JungKook said, trailing off.

JungKook and Sojin continued talking for a while, then Sojin got up. "Well, I have to go. I've already prepared to meet my friend." Sojin then smiled. "It was nice talking with you."

"U-Um, Sojin!" JungKook suddenly blurted out, as Sojin turned around. "Yeah..?"

"Could I maybe....have your phone number?" When JungKook noticed Sojin blinking at him, he stuttered, "...I-I mean like, we could t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter