When Misuel is trying to study for an English test but a certain boy (her boyfriend) keeps bothering her with kisses

ღ Bangtan Boys One-Shot Request Shop ღ [OPEN/ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: VelvetLove01007

Partner: JungKook

A/N: Thank you for requesting ^_^!! Do feel free to request again :)

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7oHueAIcWQ

Henry ft. Hoya: Need You Now Lyrics

=========

"Miseul~" Miseul sighed, as she continued reading her notes from English class. She had a huge English test tomorrow, and if she could pass it, she wouldn't have to take English class for about the next half semester.

"Mi," The voice continued behind her, then sneaking a small peck on her cheek, "...seul...."

"JungKook, I'm studying!" Miseul turned to face JungKook, pouting. "You bother me all the time, just let me study for a while now, please?"

After staring at her a while, JungKook exhaled loudly, then fell backward toward Miseul's bed. "Fine..."

*Sorry, JungKook....* Miseul gave JungKook one last glance, before facing back to study.

But before long, Miseul felt JungKook's hot breath against her bare neck, as he once again stole another kiss on her cheek.

"J-JungKook! Didn't I tell you....?" Miseul started, but broke off as JungKook took the chance to steal a longer kiss on her lips.

As JungKook and Miseul parted from the kiss, JungKook puffed up his cheeks. Usually, when JungKook got unhappy, he would puff up his cheeks unconsciously.

"I could help you. Remember I'm also good at English, right?" JungKook looked at Miseul.

"But,...." Miseul started, but was broken off as JungKook pulled another chair next to Miseul's desk and reached for the English textbook on Miseul's desk. "Wait! NO...!" Miseul panicked, as she tried to take the book back.

"What? I'm finally going to help you instead of kissing you. What's wrong with...?" JungKook retorted, just as a sheet of paper fluttered out of the textbook.

JungKook then bent over to pick it up, and as JungKook turned to see the score, Miseul winced.

"6......7.....?" JungKook looked at it, then glanced at the head-bent low Miseul.

JungKook then sighed and pulled Miseul's chair closer to his. "I'll teach you, okay? Don't worry."

"So, you guys are diagramming sentences, hmm..." JungKook glanced at the book, then put it aside. "Alright. I'm starting."

Miseul nodded.

"So let's take this sentence for an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter