When the famous transferee, Jeon Jungkook starts to like his seatmate Haera and Haera's best-friend V starts to have feelings for her and he gets jealous

ღ Bangtan Boys One-Shot Request Shop ღ [OPEN/ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: Eyesmile-Jiyu

Partner(s): JungKook & V

A/N: Thank you for requesting! ^^ Hope you enjoy the scenario!

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_d89yGuyZY

K.Will_Lay Back

=========

After the end of the morning break bell rang, Taehyung crawled up into a tighter ball to blacken out his surroundings.

Then suddenly, he felt someone tap his head urgently.

Taehyung looked up to see it was Kim Haera, his childhood best friend. "Professor Nam is coming in. He's not in a good mood today, so you better get up soon." Haera said as she walked to seat in the desk behind Taehyung.

Taehyung then sat up and stretched as he yawned. "Alright, fine. Thanks though."

Then, the front door of the classroom opened. As the students looked up, the professor walked in; but oddly, he didn't seem to be in a bad mood anymore.

"Students, we have a new male transfer to our class. Please welcome, Jeon JungKook." Professor Nam said as he motioned for the new transfer to enter.

Just as JungKook entered into the room, many of the girls in the classroom chatted excitedly. Then, he bowed and smiled cheerfully, "Hello everyone. I am Jeon JungKook, hope you'll take care of me."

"Let's see," Professor Nam scruntized on the seat list, "Kim Haera."

"Yes?" Haera asked as she stood up from her seat.

"You're to be JungKook's seatmate and school partner. JungKook, please take a seat next to Haera." Professor Nam said, as he turned to begin class.

"Hey," JungKook greeted, as Haera took out her notebook.

"Hi." Haera replied curtly, as she began to take notes from the board and into her notebook.

"Could you show me around later during the break?" JungKook asked, as he also fished out a clean notebook.

"Later." Haera spoke curtly once again.

"You have quite a wonderful hair color...," JungKook trailed off as he reached a hand to touch Haera's hair.

Just then, another hand slapped JungKook's hand away from its path. JungKook looked up to see it was a boy who sat in front of Haera. "Don't touch her." Taehyung warned.

"Don't get into a fight, Taehyung." Haera muttered briefly, as Taehyung cast another glare at JungKook before turning to the front.

JungKook smiled at Haera then turned to face the board. *Haera's an interesting girl.*

---

Just as Haera replaced the broom and dustpan back into the cabinet, a hand tapped her head.

Haera turned around, and bumped into Taehyung. "Yeah?" Haera asked.

"Are you free now?" Taehyung asked.

Haera blinked. "You mean during lunchtime? Yeah, what about it?"

"Do you want to eat on the rooftop for lunch?" Taehyung juts his finger in an upward motion.

"Sure." Haera says, as she takes her lunchbox, with Taehyung dragging her hurriedly up toward the roof.

---

"Are you sure you're free now? Don't you usually play basketball along with Jimin and Hoseok oppa?" Haera asked.

"It's fine. They'll understand once I explain to them about it." Taehyung replied shortly, after finishing his snack bar quickly.

"That sure doesn't look like satisfactory food for you. Are you dieting, Tae?" Haera asked, as Taehyung almost spit out his snack bar.

"N-no! I'm just not hungry!" Taehyung retorted.

Haera hesitated for a little while, then returned to eating her lunchbox. "Alright then."

"We haven't been like this for quite some time." Haera commented, as she closed her lunchbox and opened another box which contained fruits.

"Yeah, I guess..." Taehyung replied quietly.

Then suddenly, Taehyung's stomach made a loud, long rumbling noise.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter