When MaeJi goes to ask NamJoon for advice to tell Taehyung about her pregnancy, but Taehyung misunderstands and thinks she's pregnant with NamJoon's baby

ღ Bangtan Boys One-Shot Request Shop ღ [OPEN/ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: ForeverEXOticxD

Partner(s): V & RapMon

A/N: Thank you for requesting! I love your prompt :) 

(Your prompt is one of the the prompts that I liked of the requests!)

Hope you like it xD

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oKFguqVFCU

SISTAR_SunShine

=========

As Maeji groaned from the sunlight shining through the curtains, she got up groggily and stretched tiredly.

Turning to see the time, she noticed a note left by her husband, Kim Taehyung.

"Hey, Maeji. Sorry that I had to leave for work early..., but I'll come home sooner tonight!

I've gotten you some breakfast downstairs before I left~

Eat well and wait for me~

Love and kisses, your hubbie ♡"

Maeji smiled as she placed the note down, then touched her belly lovingly. She had just discovered a few days ago that she was pregnant and she couldn't wait for Taehyung to come home to surprise him with the news.

As Maeji went downstairs to eat breakfast, she pondered on a question. But, how was she suppose to break the news to him without scaring him too much?

Just then, a message tinkled as she reached for her phone.

"Hey, Maeji! Are you free today?

I have some extra fruits my friend brought from her hometown.

Can you help Taehyung get some? I'll help you though.

Come by after lunch if you can come over!

NamJoon"

Just perfect! Maeji thought. I'll go find NamJoon and ask him about it!

---

As Taehyung twirled his pen absentmindedly, suddenly a stack of files were slammed in front of him.

"The rest of the files you need to finish before going home today." The head secretary said, as he walked off.

Taehyung sighed then sat up. For Maeji! Taehyung shouted inwardly as he began to work.

---

As soon as the doorbell rang, NamJoon rushed to the door and opened it, revealing Maeji.

"Hey! You came!" NamJoon exclaimed, as he ushered Maeji in quickly.

"Yeah, it's been a while since we had some time to chat. And Taehyung's been out for extra hours for work, so the house is quite empty." Maeji replied, as she and NamJoon headed toward the kitchen.

"Ahhh! Are you doing fine though?" NamJoon said as he poured two glasses of water and offered one to Maeji.

"Thanks. Yeah, I'm doing fine." Maeji replied.

"Oh!" Maeji suddenly exclaimed. "But there's something I want to ask you."

"Yeah? Feel free to proceed." NamJoon motioned a hand toward Maeji.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter