When Jimin and JungKook are in a competition to become Sheree's boyfriend

ღ Bangtan Boys One-Shot Request Shop ღ [OPEN/ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: mrsjunhyung

Partner(s): JungKook & Jimin

A/N: Hey there *^^*! So here's the update! sorry for the long wait! Feel free to request again ;)

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zimHa11Bs-8

Apink_Lovely Day

=========

Sheree shut the front door of her house shut, just as she heard a voice call from behind.

"Sheree! Good morning!~" Sheree's best friend, Hyemi exclaimed as she rushed into Sheree for a quick hug.

"Morning~" Sheree smiled back, as she hugged Hyemi back.

"Let's get going!" Sheree beckoned Hyemi, as Hyemi followed beside her. "Today's the school fair, I have to make sure everything is not malfunctioning."

"Well, um..." Hyemi gulped, as she smiled oddly, "...you might have to deal with 'those two'...."

"Those two...?" Sheree raised an eyebrow, as Hyemi merely pulled Sheree along, muttering, "...you'll see. Soon enough."

---

"You're wrong. Sheree told me to stand here along with her." Jimin refuted. "You're the one who belongs in the back helping out with the other cleaners there."

"I'm pretty sure Sheree didn't say anything close to that." JungKook shot back. "I bet you can't help invite students to the stand for the food."

Students around the two started to back off into a circle, around the commotion.

"Oh? You wanna bet?" Jimin growled back, cracking his knuckles. "Let's see who's the boss around here, eh?"

"I'm not interested in physical brawl. Have fun with yourself." JungKook smirked, as he turned to set up another side of the stand.

"Why you little---?!" Jimin gritted, as he reached to yank JungKook's collar. "You'll regret this---!"

---

"What's with the crowd standing in the entrance of the school?" Sheree remarked, as Hyemi also turned toward the scene.

"It might be bad...." Hyemi whispered urgently, as they pushed forward toward the scene.

"What the hell is going---?!" Sheree muttered under her breath, as she rushed toward the front---!

There, in front of Sheree, stood JungKook and Jimin, holding their fists up, in a fighter stance.

Before Jimin swung toward JungKook, Sheree took a deep breath, then hollered, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?! JEON JUNGKOOK AND PARK JIMIN GO INTO THE BACK AND HELP WITH THE CLEANING. NO BUTS!"

---

"Why the hell are you cleaning with me?!" Jimin growled, irritated.

"Well that makes two. Thanks for taking the words out of my mouth." JungKook remarked.

"Wonderful." Jimin grunted, as he started to scrub fiercely at the dirty spots on the wall. "Just so you know," Jimin declared as he whipped around, "don't you ever think of confessing to Sheree."

"And why should I take your orders, Mister Park?" JungKook retorted back.

A smirk hung about Jimin's lips. "That's because I bet she wouldn't like you if she knew your true personality."

"Oh? Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter