When J-hope (Hana's brother) saw Jimin and Hana kissing

ღ Bangtan Boys One-Shot Request Shop ღ [OPEN/ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: xsjmzang

Partners: Jimin & J-Hope

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORzHsIWx8UQ

iKon: Airplane

A/N: Been delayed for a SUPER long time....hope you like it :) I'll use Hoseok for the chapter~

"Hana!" you turned to see it was your brother, Hoseok. "You still remember what I told you before we came to school, right?"

You shook your head. "Oppa~I'll be fine, I remember it all. Don't worry about me too much."

"Well, what can I do?" Hoseok said, as he pulled your head lightly to place on his shoulder. "You're my precious sister, I definitely wouldn't want any jerk to try and seduce you just to get into your pants."

"Oppa!" You exclaimed, pressing a finger against his lips. "Don't be so loud! Just go to class already!"

After much effort, Hoseok finally took your request and went back to his classroom.

As you enter and walked toward a seat close to the window, another figure entered and settled next to the seat beside you.

"Your brother's being overprotective again, right?" You turned, as Jimin, your deskmate from last year, said with a smile.

"It's not the first day he's done this," You said, with a deep sigh, as class began.

---

"Hey Hana," Jimin said, as you guys placed down the books the homeroom teacher asked for you two to bring to her office.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me with my research for the assignment?" Jimin scratched his head awkwardly. "Since, well...I actually rarely go to the library and all..."

You shook your head. "Alright. I'll go with you."

---

As both of you silently searched through the book shelves for references, Jimin slid a note onto the book near your hand.

Can I ask you a question out of curiosity?

Sure.

Do you have anyone that you like?

You blushed to a light pink, as you nodded quietly. How about you?

Jimin hid his face, as he read your reply; slowly, he nodded.

Your eyes widened. Tell me who!

Hey I asked first! Jimin wrote back.

Then let's say it quietly on the count of 3.

As Jimin nodded, both of you signaled quietly. "1...2...3...!"

"YOU!" Both of you said at the same time, as both of you guys' eyes widened.

"Since when...?" Jimin asked, as you stood sandwiched between the book shelf and his body.

"A while..." You said, avoiding his intense gaze.

"C-can....may I...," Jimin swallowed nervously, "...erm,...kiss you..?"

"What? Now?" You squeaked, slapping a hand over your mouth and glancing up and down the section.

Jimin nodded slowly.

"Quickly..." You murmured, as you shut your eyes tightly.

Soon, you felt Jimin's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter