When Jimin has to choose to go either to his mom's birthday party or go to Ji Hyun's and his one year anniversary party

ღ Bangtan Boys One-Shot Request Shop ღ [OPEN/ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: Lovebisous

Partner: Park Jimin

A/N: Thanks for being the first to request! Hope you enjoy!

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mERm-4s_gHg

BTOB: Beep Beep

=========

BEEP! BEEP!

The sound of constant honks of horns behind him, awoke Jimin from his thoughts.

Jimin then rolled down his window and hollered to the car behind, "SHUT UP! I NEED SOME PEACE, WILL YOU!?"

Then as he returned facing front at the long train of cars, he exhaled deeply.

Everything was just on the wrong timing.

His mother's birthday celebration was today; but that wasn't the only thing bothering him.

Ji Hyun, his girlfriend, and his first year anniversary was also today.

He had had only about 10 minutes to jump into his suit and rush out of the dorm to head down the road.

Jimin then swung his head forward and leaned his head on top of the car wheel, not concerned about the awfully loud noise it was creating.

*I must be the luckiest guy on Earth!* Jimin thought sarcastically to himself.

Just then, his phone vibrated violently in the seat, startling him.

As he reached for his phone, he groaned inwardly.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered.

"Oppa, where are you?" Ji Hyun asked. "I'm waiting for you at the main station."

Jimin took a deep breath. "Ji Hyun-ah, I'm kind of stuck in a long line of traffic, I think I might get there in half an hour."

Jimin braced himself for the reply. "OPPAAAAAAA~! Half an hour is a long time!"

"Mianhae." Jimin replied, as the line started to slowly crawl forward but then stop abruptly again. A car honk prolonged from the back of the car, causing Jimin to wince from the volume. "I'll try to get there soon, alright?" Jimin lied.

"Alright then....Oppa!" Ji Hyun suddenly said.

"Neh?" Jimin said.

"You better not betray me like you did before." Ji Hyun warned.

"I promise." Jimin sighed.

"Alright. Bye!" Then, Ji Hyun hung up while Jimin tossed his phone beside him.

*Mianhae Ji Hyun-ah! I'll be there as soon as possible after I visit my mom for a while.* Jimin said, squeezing his eyes shut.

---

"Is he coming yet?" Your friend Haebin asked as you hung up.

"Yeah. In half an hour. He's stuck in traffic." You said, making a dramatic sigh.

Haebin l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter