When Taehyung gets jealous of MoonJi because she is hanging out with Jin, her previous bias before Taehyung

ღ Bangtan Boys One-Shot Request Shop ღ [OPEN/ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: ForeverEXOticxD

Partner(s): Taehyung & Jin

A/N: Thank you for requesting again! Hope you enjoy it! 

P.S. I just automatically assumed that MoonJi and Taehyung are dating so... xD

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v_zSzM32Ts

Junggigo ft. Minwoo_Too good

=========

"Annyeong haseyo! Annyeong haseyo!" MoonJi repeatedly bowed and greeted the BigHit staff.

"Oh, MoonJi!" MoonJi turned to see it was Jimin. "Are you here to find Taehyung?"

MoonJi nodded. "Do you know where he might be, oppa?"

"Come along." Jimin beckoned as he walked down the narrow hallway toward the recording studio. As Jimin came to a stop, he raised his finger and pointed toward a figure through the glass wall. "There he is. He's recording for our late album." (A/N: This is not accurate, just for the scenario xD)

"Ahh," MoonJi replied, as she glanced secretly through the crack to both see and hear his recording. Just then, Taehyung lifted his eyes and caught gazes with MoonJi. Shooting her a quick smile and flashing a quick heart, Taehyung turned back to face the recording-instructor.

"Do you want to meet up with the other guys? Well, that is, to spend the time away before Taehyung comes out?" Jimin asked.

"Alright, that sounds fine," MoonJi answered as she followed Jimin to find the other boys.

---

As the practice room door opened, 3 pair of eyes looked up (J-Hope, JungKook, and Jin).

"MoonJiii~!!" J-Hope called out cheerfully, as he grabbed MoonJi into a bear hug.

"Long time no see, J-Hope oppa. It's nice to see you again." MoonJi returned the hug briefly. "But oppa, you're choking me."

"Let the poor girl go, Hoseok." Jin chuckled, as he helped J-Hope untangle his arms from MoonJi.

"Hello, since a long while." Jin smiled, as he offered a seat beside him as the rest of the group gathered into a circle.

"Hello, too." MoonJi smiled back as she pat JungKook on the shoulder. "So, how have you been, JungKook?"

"Doing fine as always, " JungKook replied out, glancing momentarily at MoonJi before returning to scroll on his phone.

"Did you eat yet?" Jin asked.

MoonJi shook her head. "Not yet. I didn't have any particular classes today, so I decided to visit." As if to confirm her statement, MoonJi's stomach growled loudly, making her blush in embarrassment. "Sorry."

"That's alright." J-Hope and JungKook spoke simultaneously.

"I could take you out to eat some sweet shops which are famous for their desserts." Jin suggested. "Well, until Taehyung comes back."

"Sure, that sounds fine." MoonJi said, as she stood up with Jin.

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter