When Jimin took Gaeun's first kiss at the beach

ღ Bangtan Boys One-Shot Request Shop ღ [OPEN/ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: saburiina

Partner: Jimin

A/N: Thank you for your patience ^^;!

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kyPki2Pkgg

Sistar: Touch My Body

=========

"Gaeun~~!" You heard your older sister call from downstairs.

*Geez...what is it....?...* You grumbled as you flipped to bury yourself deeper into your blanket.

"Gaeun! Get down here or else someone's going up!" Your sister called again.

*Whatever....it's summer break for goodness sake. It won't matter who comes up...* You thought.

"Gaeun, are you alright?" You  heard a familiar voice, and got up abruptly from your bed.

There, at the entrance of your bedroom, stood your boyfriend, Jimin.

"JIMIN~?!" You squeaked, earning his chuckle as he walked over to stand beside your bed.

"Good morning," Jimin greeted, as he drew his hand to ruffle your hair. "Did I disturb you?" He said, as he raised an eyebrow.

You shook your head violently, making Jimin laugh. "Are you free today?" Earning a violent nod from you.

"Do you wanna go to the beach today then?" Jimin asked.

"W-why not!? I'll pack up my stuff in 15 minutes!" You blurted quickly, as Jimin chuckled lightly, nodded and walked downstairs to wait for you.

---

Pretty soon, you and Jimin were on your way to the beach, with you extending your hands out of the side window.

"It's such a good weather today!" You exclaimed, feeling the gushing breeze and observing the landscape.

Jimin laughed. "Yeah, it'd be fun. Just the two of us."

After a 15 minute drive, both you and Jimin arrived at the beach.

As soon as you exited the car, you facepalmed yourself mentally.

You had forgetten to apply sunscreen.

"Ah! It's so hot!" You groaned, as you held an umbrella over your head.

"I'll get us some ice cream there," Jimin pointed to the stand. "I'll be back soon. Go find somewhere to place our stuff down." He said as he gave a small tweek of the point of your nose.

"Ay!" You pouted disapprovingly from his action, but followed his words and went to search for a spot.

"Gaeun!" You turned as Jimin waved you to the side benches, holding two cups of ice cream in his hands.

You sighed and hurried over after him. As you took a seat beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter