Secrets Exposed

Royal Pain

SURPRISE!!!!

Krystal's blind fold was taken away by Sehun as she was presented with a group of girls in cute sleepwear screaming of joy. At first the future princess was confused with what is going on, she then quickly did a look around the room and realise there was a sushi bar in one corner, a pamper section with beauty chairs in another corners and another corner had freshly made mini beds with pink silk sheets. "Do you like it?" Sehun asked.

Krystal looked up to her boyfriend with utter shock, she could not believe what she was seeing. "Is this my sleepover party?" Krystal asked. Her transformed lounge room went from old design luxury furniture to pink theme decorations with party music. It was hard to not identify that this was in fact Krystal's sleepover party as this was exactly what her vision is for the party. How was this pulled off when she made her assistant and party planner cancel everything that morning. "H-How?" Krystal stuttered in shock.

Sehun happily chuckled knowing he has done good, pulling off a major event in less then 12 hours was not exactly a trip to the shops. It was stressful and risky but luckily everything pulled through in the end with the help of Krystal's workers, Luna and Baekhyun. "I had some help," Sehun responded.

"This is amazing!" Krystal cried with joy as she turned around to give Sehun a massive hug. She was thankful and felt grateful that she has a boyfriend like Sheun who pays attention to detail. She is destine to be a princess soon with Kai but with Sehun she already feels like a princess with the way he treats her. If Krystal wanted the world to stop Sehun would do anything in his power to do so, now that is love. Sehun felt bad knowing Krystal was upset and wanted to make it up to her and throw her a party he knew she deserved.

With Sehun's approval, Krystal took a step forward towards the crowd of girls who were beaming of excitement. These girls over the years have destined to be invited to Krystal's exclusive sleepovers, they've heard how amazing it was and have worked hard to receive and invitation. "Thank you everyone for coming," Krystal announced as introduced the nights agenda to the girls. "Not sure if you were informed but this sleepover was suppose to be cancelled but with the help of my amazing friends they have managed to recover this party so we can have the best time. We have unlimited sushi and cocktails while getting facials and manicures done. I can't wait to get to know everyone and hang out with you all," Krystal smiled as she ended her speech. Of course the girls screamed and clapped with delight, each one of these girls wants to be Krystal Jung or wants to be her best friend especially now she is going to be the next princess of South Korea. So each girl is determine to have one on one time with the future Princess, so it's like the Korean version of the Bachelor but Korean style.

As everyone went off to the sushi bar or the little salon set up, Krystal turned to Sehun and flashed him her biggest smile. Mind you Krystal is not one to show emotion, so to show a large smile forming on made Sehun glitter with endearment. He loves Krystal smile, he loves how beautiful she looks with it on. It was a imagine he can't erase, something he can't get over. "Thank you so much, I owe you big time," Krystal cried once again as she gave Sehun another hug.

Meanwhile Luna was standing Sehun and Krystal observing their every move, still she is convince that Krystal and Sehun are more then what they say they are. How can an ex-boyfriend bring himself to organise a party that pay attention to the slight detail of Krystal's desires? How can Krystal break up with a boy who chose the throne over her and still is okay with affectionately hugging him? Nothing made sense at all there were gaps to their relationship that Luna was not informed with. She was annoyed that her best friend of 13 years will not come out with these details or is hiding the truth from her. How can someone hide secrets from their best friend.

Remember these events always have drama on its agenda, what is a party in the south of the Han river without any drama? These kids have trust funds bigger then teenagers their age, yet their drama seems much more intense then normal teenagers. One thing about rich people is that they tend to shady things and can get away with it because of their status and money, with these kids each one of them have secrets on their own that they are afraid of exposing. Obviously their secrets aren't as intense and big as their parents secrets but an apple doesn't fall far from a tree. Exposing their secrets is a form of torture to these kids, Welcome to the sleepover from hell, where secrets are not safe and are exposed.

"Omg girl I thought this party was never going to come through but it did, Krystal Jung you can really do anything," Baekhyun complimented as he joined Luna, Krystal and Sehun by inviting himself. He came into the group with serving a platter of cocktails for his friends. Krystal broke the long lasting hug with her boyfriend and cheered with joy upon seeing Baekhyun her other best friend. With Luna, both of the girls took a cocktail from the tray Baekhyun was holding and cheers together. Baekhyun reached out to Sehun, implying him to grab the last glass on the tray. "No sorry I don't drink," Sehun kindly declined the drink. He definitely was a good boy, he isn't rejecting the drink just because he is royal and royals must always look well groomed (An under age boy holding alcohol does not look good) but also he doesn't enjoy alcoholic beverages as well. "Oh I forgot you were a nun," Baekhyun joked making Sehun and Krystal giggle. "Its okay I'll drink in your behalf," Baekhyun anointed himself as he took the glass and skulled it down in one drink.

"Well I'm glad you like the drink, it was hard to reschedule a the bar to come back once the party planner cancelled this morning," Sehun mentioned.

"Oh that’s right, how did you manage to pull this off?" Baekhyun asked. He was just as upset with Krystal when Luna informed him the cancellation of the sleepover, he was angry when he found out Kai did such thing to ruin the plans. However, he was just as shocked as Luna when receiving a call from Sehun who was  asking him if it was a bright idea to continue with the plans. Baekhyun and Luna didn't help much with the preparation, they just told Sehun what Krystal wanted and came up with a plan on how distract Krystal while they set up down stairs.

"I don't mean to brag but I am the favourite son, it took me a couple of hours but I managed to convince my dad to change his mind about the party," Sehun explained.

"What's the catch?" Krystal asked.

"That I have to spend a week in the military next week and that this party will be decked out in security," Sehun explained. "Speaking of security, there are cameras everywhere, men in uniforms surrounding the building  and there is a sniffer dog and security check as you enter and exit the room." Sehun explained to Krystal.

"That's a bit excessive don’t you think?" Krystal mentioned. She's never had a security thigh like this for a sleepover before so she did felt a little uncomfortable.

"I know but it that or no sleepover," Sehun reminded.

"Oh come on," Luna spoke up. She hasn't said a word since they revealed the surprise to Krystal. She has been busy observing and listening as she sips on her cocktail. Everyone stirred their attention to Luna, "Enough with the boring talk."

The others were confused on what Luna was implying as she didn't seem herself. Usually she's very loud and positive but now she's displaying rudeness and leaving the impression that she doesn't want to be here. "Si something wrong Luna?" Krystal asked.

"No but its such a boring conversation," Luna answered rudely. Usually Krystal is the mean one and Luna is the nice best friend that is more approachable but it seems like roles have been reverse that night.

"Then what do you want to talk about?" Krystal asked.

"You and Sehun and how you guys are dating?" Luna announced. Honestly, Krystal wasn't shocked, she definitely did not show any signs of surprise as she stared at Luna with a blank face. However, Baekhyun was confused and Sehun started to feel uncomfortable. "I see you guys have nothing to say," Luna mentioned as the conversation stayed silent for a few seconds. Sehun wasn't sure what to reply and Krystal on the other hand was refusing to say a word. Both decided to keep their relationship a secret due to the royal wedding, the people that know about them is their immediate family and no one else.

"What is your problem? Even if we are why do you think you have the right to be mad at me for not telling you?" Krystal questioned as she did not deny or accepted Luna's accusations.

 Luna took a sip from her glass, "My problem is that we are best friends and you don't think I have the right to know? Why are you hiding secrets from me, it hurts when you do that."

"It hurts?" Krystal questioned, at this point tension between the two began to heighten. "how about you, you think I don't know what you're up to? Tell me why you're suddenly close to Victoria Lee? I heard that she's into ion and drugs."

The others continued to be silent as they were shocked with Krystal's revelation, meanwhile Luna went silent due to her secret almost being exposed. "It hurts to be accused doesn't it?" Krystal raised an eyebrow, her famous 'I will tell you off for challenging me' face. "You know me Luna, don't push my buttons," Krystal warned as she decided to leave the group conversation before it ruins her night. She took Sehun with her just so he can calm her down outside the room.

"What was that?" Baekhyun asked confused and angry that Luna could bring up an unnecessary issue at an event where they are suppose to have fun. Can they just enjoy a party without any crazy drama going down?  "Why do you have to bring that nonsense up? No one is hiding anything from you?"

Luna shaken up from Krystal's confrontation just gave Baekhyun an 'are you serious' look. "Really, well tell me what you were doing with Chanyeol in Greece?"

This caught Baekhyun off guard, no one knows about that summer in Greece and he made a pact with Chanyeol to never say anything to anyone so for Luna to know scared him. This could ruin Chanyeol's reputation as he is straight….

"I beg of you to not say anything," Baekhyun whispered hoping no one heard Luna.

"Yeah so much for, no one is hiding anything from me," Luna in a sarcastic and in a defensive matter. With that she took off not wanting to be around Baekhyun. He was right, this wasn't the time and place to pick a fight. So for the sake of this event being the last time they'll gather for Krystal's annual sleepover, Luna decided to stay, not only to meet the girls invited and play stupid sleepover games but she needed to expose Krystal once and for all.

Told you its not a part in the South of the Han River without any drama….

---

While the party continues on, Krystal was outside with Sehun who was trying to calm her down from Luna's outburst before. "Why would she do that? Why would she try and hurt me?" Krystal asked Sehun feeling upset that her best friend would question such a thing and try and ruin her night.

"Look," Sehun continued as he held onto Krystal's shoulders ensuring her that he is not leaving until he sees that smile on her face again. "Maybe she's jealous, maybe she's jealous that you're becoming a princess and she's not. She's probably jealous that she doesn't have an amazing and awesome good looking boyfriend who is willing to do whatever it takes to fulfil her desired party." This made Krystal chuckle and fell a little better. She definitely knew it wasn't jealousy as Luna was much richer then her, people approach her more and she definitely has more designer bags then Krystal. So why is Luna suddenly acting up.

If it couldn't get any worse the devil had to make his presence to ensure that this sleepover was going to be a nightmare. "Oh am I disrupting a moment?" Kai asked. Both Sehun and Krystal looked up to find Kai with his cheeky smile embedded on his face holding a bunch of flowers.

"What are you doing here?" Krystal asked angrily, she still was angry to see Kai after what he has done to ruin this party.

"See that’s the thing, father and I made this agreement with your sleepover," Sehun nervously continued knowing that Krystal was not going to be okay with this. "Kai's presence is part of the deal as the King wants to make sure that your guest are aware that he's always around and that he's a good husband."

"NOOOO!" Krystal screamed. If this night could go from bad to worse, well it just did. 12 hours of Kai in one room? No, not happening with her. Kai is annoying, people pleasing, opinionated rude person and Krystal does not appreciate Kai's bad presence rubbing up her guest. She as a reputation to hold and it definitely does not look good when Kai is making jokes about her guests. Sehun sighed knowing his girlfriend is not going to accept this proposition, but he had no choice no Kai, no party. "I promise I'll be around to watch out for Kai while you enjoy your party," Sehun ensured.

As much as she didn't want Kai being around her or the sleepover he almost destroyed, she really didn't have a choice but let him attend her sleepover. "Will be gone by the end of the night I promise, father just wants everyone to see Kai and how he has good husband potential," Sehun uncomfortably said.

"Fine but don't go annoying the guest!" Krystal snubbed as she knew she was going to regret letting him in the first place. With that Kai gave his infamous smirk and gave her the bunch of flowers he was holding. "For you my beautiful fiancé," Kai joked as he walked towards the party to get security check.


"I know he's your brother but how?" Krystal asked Sehun as she compared the two. Sehun is the responsible one, mature and very much a gentleman. While Kai is reckless, rude and a bully. Where did the King and Queen go wrong with Kai?

Sehun chuckled at Krystal's comparison as through the years he's gotten this question a lot. "If only you knew," Sehun mumbled.

"Know what?" Krystal asked as she heard Sehun mumbling to himself, she's got ears of a bat.


"Oh nothing," Sehun covered up. "Come on lets get back to your party before Kai messes it up," said Sehun as he led Krystal towards the security to get checked. It was a hassle to get check by security for her own home at her own party but it was the only way Krystal could have this party even though the death threat was fake. The King wouldn't let a death threat like that slide whether it was written by Kai or not.


 

"OMG," A girl screamed as she was in a group conversation with Kai and some other girls admiring their prince. "So you came all the way here to surprise and support you fiancé?"

Kai not only being attractive and a prince made him have a following especially girls that drooled over him. Most of the guest of the party were surrounding around Kai upon his entry to the sleepover. The day the royal family announced the royal wedding, girls all over the nation were disappointed they lost their chance om becoming the future princess of South Korea. However the public learned to love Krystal, through her beauty, ability to answer questions with intelligent answers and the popularity of her father who is an amazing president.

"Yeah you can say that," Kai flashed a smile as the group of girls in front of him melted to the floor.  Sehun and Krystal who were just entering the sleepover from security found that most of the guest were surrounding themselves over Kai. Together they approached Kai to see what is going on.

"Why did you invite him?" Baekhyun approached Krystal. Baekhyun was never really close to Kai, they never had a relationship or reason to talk to each other. However, the neutral feelings turned to anger when kai tried to sabotage Krystal's sleepover earlier that day. He has always known Kai for being a trickster, but since he has affected Krystal, Baekhyun is not a fan of him.

 

"I didn't," Krystal sighed. "He's part of the package with this sleepover."

 

"Well its going to be like keeping a restless dog in a cage, good luck," Baekhyun wished.

 

While the three were watching from a distance, kai was using the attention he was receiving from the guest to his full advantage. Unlike Sehun, Kai loves the attention and being overly obnoxious is in his nature. "That’s so sweet you're such a good fiancé," one girl complimented making Krystal's eyes roll from a distance. Kai chuckled and smiled his typical cheeky smile. "I mean what can I say I am, I don't mean to brag but when my father was going to cancel this party this morning I spent hours convincing him that it will be fine. Krystal was in her room all day crying because she was upset she didn't want to let any of you down. I spent the day planning and organising everything for my fiancé and then surprised her at the end," Kai lied knowing it will anger both Krystal and Sehun.

Krystal and Sehun who were both hearing this from a distance were suddenly armed by this lie kai was producing. Sehun's eyes widen at how shock he was and Krystal got up ready to charge Kai. Luckily Sehun and Baekhyun held her back and sat her on a stool by the sushi bar. "I'm going to kill him!" Krystal said angrily as Krysta twisted the story taking all the credit from Sehun.

Kai from a distance flashed a his cheeky smile towards his brother and fake fiancé, making Krystal much more angrier. Sehun held her back once again. Unlike his girlfriend, Sehun is much more chilled. He was a little annoyed that Kai was lying with every word he was saying, if only the girls knew that he was the one that almost caused the sleepover to be cancelled. However, he wasn't fazed about it, if Kai told the truth instead that Sehun was the one that planned and organised everything then that would look weird considering no one knows about his relationship with Krystal, therefore Sehun let it slide.

"You know what," Krystal said after finally calming down, "I'm going to the bathroom to freshen up and hopefully take me away from this disaster of a sleepover."

 

Sehun nodded and allowed her to go, eh couldn't leave to go anywhere as he promised Krystal that he would keep his eyes on Kai just in case he does something out of line.

Krystal entered the bathroom  and the first thing she did was accidently run into Luna who was coming out of the bathroom. Not a single word was said nor any acknowledgement for her best friend. Luna kept walking without looking back to her best friend. Knowing that Luna was pissed and nothing she can say will change anything Krystal carried on and walked towards a stall. Before she did she stopped as something on the ground that shocked her. Slowly she picked it up freaking out at this substance, it was a small bag of .

Krystal is not educated well on drugs as she has never taken any, she thought that weed is something you can swallow until she learnt through friends last year that you actually smoke it. Krystal assumed it was but she wasn't certain it is as she is not familiar with differentiating drugs.

A knock was heard on the door as Krystal quickly hid the bag of drugs in her pocket. "yes?" Krystal called out.

 

"Ma'am,  there is a girl that is looking for you her name is Yeri," A security guard from the other side of the door called out.

 

"Tell her I'll be out in a minute," Krystal replied.

 

Suddenly she didn’t need to use the bathroom anymore. Krystal takes out the drugs out of her pocket and inspects it again. If it was dropped by the last person to use the bathroom the drugs would belong to Luna. If it wasn't Luna's then she would have turned it in. Krystal thought about the Luna's recent weird behaviours, missing out on events and school, handing out with Victoria Lee the school druggie and her weird behaviour tonight. Krystal looked  in front of her, an empty stall and thought about it hard with what to do with these drugs. Should she flush it down the toilet, hand it in the security or question Luna about it. What is the right thing to do?

 


 

Krystal exited the bathroom and  made her way to the rest of the party. Nothing much has changed as Kai was still telling fibs some of the girls, some girls were getting face masks with Luna in the pamper corner, while Sehun and Baekhyun were talking to a girl who looked just like Krystal.

 

"Kim Yeri?" Krystal asked as the girl turned around to reveal herself. Indeed it was Yeri dressed in cute Pyjamas.


"Wow you made it," Krystal smiled. Of course Krystal never smiles so when she does her smile seems fake which Yeri first noticed about her.

"I wasn't going to go," Yeri explained.

"But you did because you're friends convinced you to and you knew you'd miss out," Krystal interrupted.


"yeah," a confused Yeri replied. "how did you know?"

"Because Kim Yeri, we have a lot in common then you think," Krystal explained. "Come with me, we must talk," Krystal guided Yeri into the corners where the beds were located away from the others.

There were 12 beds laid out for the guests to sleep in. All the beds were in cute  hot pink linen, except for one that was standing by the middle one, that is where Krystal  sleeps. "Every year I have this sleepover and every year two of my best friends Luna and Baekhyun sleep on either sides of me. A lot of girls fight to who will sleep the closest to me as they think that somehow sleeping the closest to me is going to make them my best friend," Krystal explained which was all confusing to Yeri. She didn't understand why girls were dying an invitation to this sleepover and now girls were fighting for a bed closest to Krystal. If you were talking to a normal person they'd think you were weird.

 

"What is this the hunger games?" Yeri replied making Krystal laugh at her witty character.

"Sadly no," Krystal replied. "But my best friend Luna is being a total a-hole and I don't want her to sleep next to me tonight,"

"And why are you telling me this?" Yeri questioned.

 

"Because I want you to take that bed,"

 

Yeri was so confused, why her? She thought she didn't make a good impression with Krystal at the auditions and now she want her to take this beloved spot that girls would literally die for. "I-I-I don't get it?" Yeri questioned. "Why me, there must be someone else that is more like you that can take that spot, I don't even know what I'm doing here,"

"That’s where you're wrong," Krystal continued to explain. "Every Queen there is a predecessor to their throne, you may heard I'm going to be the future princess and hopefully Queen one day, I'm also graduating high school in a couple of months time. I can't give up Queen B status at school to just anyone I need someone I trust, someone who is like me and from what I saw the other day you are exactly like me,"

"How?" Yeri asked.

"You're strong, smart, beautiful and I've done my research on you and you have quit the talent. You scored number 1 in the English test with an IQ score of 145. You have what it takes to take over me,"

 

Yeri was absolute shocked  with what Krystal was saying, Queen of Hankuk College? Yeri believes she' s not the perfect fit for that.

 

"Look I know this is a lot to take in but I was exactly like you when I was your age but I really see in you. You want to make a change, to be someone and have a voice of reason, being Queen B at school gives you that stage. You're a fighter, you won't settle for less and you're different from other girls which makes you so unique and I know because I'm exactly like you and people like us need a stage to stand on, so what do you say do you want it?" Krystal questioned.

 

Yeri thought about it for awhile but nothing can prepare her for this, there is not enough time in the world to give a set answer as this was a lot to take on. "I-I don’t know," Yeri stuttered. "I do like the idea,"

 

"Think about it, but hang around me and maybe I can convince you," Krystal smiled. "but I do have to test if I can trust you,"


"What do you want me to do?" yeri asked.

 

"Just follow along," Krystal smiled but this wasn't just any smile it was her 'I'm up to something smile'.

 

"Everyone," Krystal yelled out to the rest of the guest. Everyone looked up and faced their attentions towards Krystal. "Gather around its time to play the annual sleepover games," Krystal reminded. Out of excitement the guest were all excited to participate, as from past attendees they've heard that these games get very intense.

 

Luna rolled her eyes and decided to gather by Krystal knowing that she can get a kick out of it. Both Kai and Sehun stood by and watched from a distance as every other female guest sat by Krystal. "So as you know we like to play sleepover games here at this event, first game Is a classic, truth or dare,"

 

Every girl started applauding and cheering of excitement, while Luna wasn't merely excited. "Wow way to change it up this year," Luna whispered to herself. As mentioned Krystal has good hearing and managed to hear what Luna said over the loud cheering noise the other girls were saying. "Well Luna, if you're going to be a whiny throughout the night, why don't you start?" Krystal elected Luna.

 

"Fine," Luna smiled as she thought of something that would throw Krystal off. "truth of dare Krystal?"

 

"Truth," Krystal chose.

"Okay, well are you dating Prince Sehun or was the rumours true that you were dating him last year. I mean no one knew about your relationship with Prince Kai and suddenly you're engage so if my calculations right you are engaged to Prince Kai and you're dating Prince Sehun," Luna challenged. This did definitely caught Krystal off guard and Sehun as well.

 

Kai found it hilarious somehow, he loves it when Krystal is curling under her skin out of embarrassment. He loves it better when he does it himself but that can be tiring and predictable at times so it's good that he gets to experience someone making Krystal Jung uncomfortable once an awhile. Krystal was angry that Luna would question that, as the guest started whispering among themselves shocked that Krystal's best friend would even say anything like that. It was the best conspiracy to talk about.

 

"Well if you may know is that no I'm not dating Prince Sehun and I'm happily engage to Prince Kai and that’s all I can answer," Krystal continued as she bit her tongue from ripping into Luna. The thing with Krystal that everyone finds her scary is this side of her that can destroy you. Krystal Jung is good at knowing everything and is very smart to use that information against you. She's not the type to yell or get physical she'll simply be polite and attack you when you're least expecting it. Krystal at this point was not happy with how her own best friend tried to put her under the bus and expose her and Krystal was definitely not having it.

 

"Well that's a lie and you and I both know it you-" Luna was quickly interrupted by Krystal.

 

"My turn, truth or dare Yeri?" Krystal asked yeri who was sitting next to her.

 

"I wasn't finished," Luna argued.

 

Everyone was intensely watching this all go down, even a few cocktails in they were all invested in this on-going quarrel with these two best friends. They weren't joking that Krystal Jung's sleepovers are always entertaining. Sehun wanted to chime in and help out his girlfriend by breaking the tension but he knew interrupting won't help as it will only make Luna's assumptions real. Even if they are, Sehun doesn't want to expose this to the guest.

 

"Well I'm the host of the party I can choose who's next," Krystal continued as she took control of the game again. "So yeri truth or dare?" Yeri was nervous to answer but after having the conversation with Krystal she want to gain her trust. Yeri is not one to desire popularity but Krystal was right, she is strong and she does want to do good and therefore she should have that title as Queen B.

 

"Dare," Yeri finally answered hoping the dare isn't too intense.

Delighted that Yeri chose dare Krystal pulled something out of her pocket. "I dare you to hide this," Krystal smiled as she exposed what she dared Yeri to hide in her hand. The other girls watching were confused along with kai and Sehun, why was Krystal Jung holding a bag of . However, the real reaction that Krystal wanted to see was Luna. She looked shocked upon seeing her bag in Krystal's hand. She quickly rammaged her pockets to find the one that was initially in her pockets but it wasn't there.

 

"Whats wrong Luna, is this yours?" Krystal asked regardless of watching Luna's actions she knew it was hers.

 

"No," Luna defensively stated. "I was looking for my phone, what are you doing with that anyway, a future princess shouldn't be holding a bag of ,"

 

"How do you know its if it isn't yours," Krystal stated as Luna went silent. "You accuse me of having secrets but you're such a when you have much more to hide."

 

Sehun got up from his seat to go stop Krystal, "Um what are you doing?" Kai asked stopping Sehun by pulling him back by the his shoulders.

 

"I need to stop this, this is getting intense," Sehun replied getting worried that Krystal would take it too far. He doesn't know what is going on but he knows his girlfriend and the evil look on her face at the moment, Sehun knew that she was up to something. "No little brother!" Kai sat Sehun down again. "Listen, when girls fight like that you don't stop them, its healthy for them to vent out their frustration towards each other by getting physical with each other," Kai jokingly stated.


"urgh you're such a ert," Sehun groan that he is stuck with Kai as a brother.

 

"I wouldn't say that, I would say I have an extraordinary mind of my own," Kai joked.

 

With Krystal still keeping Luna on her toes she finally decided what to do with it the drugs in her hand after Luna indirectly confirmed that she is actually holding . "Don't throw it out, please I beg you!" Luna cried which was making Krystal feel more power over her, which is the typical.

 

"Fine," Krystal accepted Luna's request. "Yeri I dare you to hide this bag of for me,"

 

"What where?" Yeri asked confusingly. Krystal simply smiled as she stared at Kai plotting her revenge. It may weight only a couple of grams but this small bag of drugs can help Krystal get revenge on both Kai and Luna, kill 2 birds with one stone. Krystal bent to yeri's level and whispered in her ear. Everyone watched the awkward exchange and wondered what Krystal was planning. With that they all watched Yeri walk off towards the bathroom.

 

"Krystal I swear to god if you do something to it I will make sure everyone knows your secret" Luna cried as she looked upset more then angry. She look distraught as if she lost her phone or something important to her.

 

"Not if I expose you first," Krystal glared at Luna.

 

 

Two best friends, two different secrets,

 

They say its not a party at the South of the Han River without drama.


 


AURTHORS NOTE

Hey guys what do you think about this chapter?? Remember in past chapters how Luna has been behaving weirdly was now her story line is going to get a little more intense. As you may have noticed that this story is mainly focused on Krystal, Kai and Sehun but there are going to be smaller storylines of Luna as you have seen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol as you may have picked up on and Yeri who i recently introduced. I can't wait to write their little story lines throughout the story. Have you picked up the mini story lines yet? Tell me what you think or what you would like to see? 

Also I've been loving the comments you guys make me want to write bigger and better content so thank you! I'm going to start replying back to some comments!

Also what do you guys think about Krystal and Luna and What does Krystal have in mind?? She defintely is up for some heavy revenge.