One Surprise for Krystal Jung Please

Royal Pain

"What do you mean I can't have my sleepover?" Krystal asked in a high use of tone in her voice as she is presented with the unfortunate news by the King. The future princess knew that her sleepover was doomed when the King called the Jung's to Royal Pakace for an emergency meeting.

"Honey, be more gentle with your tone, this is the King you are talking to!" the first lady lectured her daughter. Raising your tone of voice towards any royal is frowned upon and sign of disrespect. "I'm sorry your highness," the first lady bowed apologising for her daughters disrespectful actions. 

The King has called upon an emergency meeting at the Royal Palace with the Jung's to discuss about Krystal's sleepover event. Important information has been passed on to the King regarding the safety of the future princess that led the King the decision to halt the upcoming sleepover that Krystal is hosting for 10 exclusive guest of hers. Of course the future princess was not taking this new well as she has been planning for this event for a couple of weeks. Now she is forced to cancel all the plans and dis-invite  the lucky girls coming to this sleepover. Mind you the King decided on this course of action the morning of the actual event, so if you can considered the frustration Krystal was feeling within. The poor upset girl was raging in anger but tried her best to keep in and hold back her anger as she was in front of the King of South Korea.

"If I may interject," Krystal continued furiously, "What information did you receive that made you decide to shut down my event?"

The King already felt bad for canceling this event and letting Krystal down as he knew that she was looking forward to this event that she has planned. He definitely did not want to say anything about the anonymous person that gave him this important piece of information, as he vowed to keep his word. At the same time he did not want to disappoint Krystal even more by keeping her in the dark. So the King decided to chose his words carefully, "An anonyms source informed me late last night that you received a death threat via a letter at school," the King replied.

It took a couple of seconds to registers but Krystal was quick enough to put two-on-two together. "Kai!" Krystal yelled out furiously, "He's the one that told you the letter right?" Krystal accused as he was the only person who saw the letter, the only person that was there with her and the only person who knew about it. He was even there trying to convince her to tell the King as the Royal family does not take 'Death threat seriously'. 

"Calm yourself!" The first lady nudge her daughter once again as the tone of her voice was exceeding a higher and angrier tone. This was considered very rude as if this was 100 years ago, Krystal's head would have been chopped offed as an offense for showing disrespect towards a royal, especially a King.

"Look Krystal," the King smiled showing the young girl that he is partly on her side. "We can always re-schedule the event another time, our main priority is to keep you safe. As the president daughter you should understand how much of a stance you are to the public. You are an important person that we must protect you, anything happen and a lot can go wrong when you bring in 10 other girls in one room,"

"I can't re-schedule, I have the exams, graduation and this stupid wedding coming up. You don't get it, it’s the only thing I have that is me, it the last thing I can have before I turn into a princess and after that I have to give everything about my life up," Krystal explained in a softer manner trying to make the King feel bad on canceling her event. "Please my king, let me have this just once," Krystal begged. 

As much as the King wanted to give in and give his future daughter in law what her sleepover he knew that he couldn't forgive himself if anything happens to her, therefore he could not risk it for the sake of Krystal's safety. Death threats are taken very seriously in the house of Royals and Krystal being a Royal soon she has to play the same rules as the rest of the family.

The King simply bowed and shook his head knowing that Krystal will be disappointed with his last and final word on this on his decision. This broke Krystal, it wasn't about impressing people anymore, it wasn't the fact that she can show off. The sleepover was the last thing that Krystal could do before she gave up her life and sells her soul to the Royals. It was the last thing that had her name Krystal Jung written on it. It was the last event she could run as a Krystal Jung the high school student, daughter of President Jung. 

As much as she wanted to cry, Krystal took a deep breath and swallow her pride. The poor girl managed to develop watery eyes due to disappointment and anger getting the best of her "You have taken away my future, my life, my boyfriend and now this. I don't care if this offends you but I hate being a royal and I'm not even a princess yet." With that Krystal stormed out of the room leaving the King and her parents shocked at what came out of . The first lady quickly bowed down to her knees and started asking for forgiveness, while the president stood there in disbelief that the King couldn't sympathies  for his poor daughter.

"Can't you just amend my daughter. She didn't ask to be dragged to this marriage and this establishment is taking everything she cares about away from her," the president stated. 
The first lady slowly got up from her bow as she is shocked her husband is putting up a fight again a royal. She kept signalizing and nudging him to stop but the president ignored her warnings in hopes that his convincing will help with the King adjusting his decision. "I've made my decision final, the board has expressed their concerns and I trust their judgemental."

"Fine I guess canceling her sleepover is okay as it's concerning her safety but if you ever take anything away from her again I will make sure the lies of this families are exposed," the president threatened as he walked out of the room to find his daughter. That's the problem with being a Royal when you're in, you're all in. Everything you own, everything you desire will be taken from you. The second that Krystal gets married to Kai, she no longer is Krystal Jung, she will be property of the Royal Family, meaning everything she does or say will be monitored by the infamous family. There are millions of girls in the country and continent of Asia wishing they are in Krystal's shoes, if only they knew the consequences of being a princess. 


 

Krystal has walked through the halls of the royal palace many times in her life. Growing up within the same social class as the royals she has been attending parties and events in the royal palace since she was a child. You'd think she'd know her way around the large palace by now but unfortunately she doesn't, since storming out of the King office she is unable to find an exit out of this abnormally large palace.

"Stupid Royals, Stupid palace, stupid royals for making such a large palace," Krystal mattered to herself as she frustratingly attempts to find the foyer which will lead her out of this palace.

"Gosh we aren't all stupid," an familiar voice said that echoed throughout the hollow halls of the palace. This gave Krystal a slight fright as the palace is over a few hundred years old and it can get a bit creepy if you think about how much history has gone down in these halls. "Well maybe Sehun is but not me," the voice added as Kai stepped out of the shadows and presented himself in front of his fake fiance. 

Already she has a crappy morning upon hearing the news of her canceled event, now she is faced with Kai who she is certain will find a way to trigger to irritate her more. "I see you are coming from the direction of my father's office and you don't look to happy. I'm guess he disappointed someone again? He tends to do that a lot especially with me," Kai sarcastically pointed out. As through the years his father hasn't been afraid to clearly mark his favorite son and we all know it defiantly wasn't Kai. 

It wasn't the King who Krystal was mad at, she knew he was only doing his job to protect her as she is about to be part of the Royal Family. It was a stupid decision but she accepted it was probably a smart decision to cancel her sleepover. However, this wouldn't;t be an issue if the anonymous person didn't tell the King about the death threat. It wasn't hard to understand who told the King about the letter as from receiving the letter at school, Kai was the only person who knew about it and read the actual letter. It was Kai who ruined her party, it was Kai who Krystal mad at. 

"You!" Krystal pointed towards Kai's direction. "How dare you tell your father about the stupid death threat I received yesterday. you promised me you won't tell anyone."

Kai's reaction to Krystal's accusing him made the young girl enraged her mood. Kai was smiling and chuckling to himself instead of defending himself. "Look," Kai continued as he tried to help to stop himself from laughing. "I can't say I did anything," Kai once again sarcastically replied to Krystal accusing him.

"You were the only one who knew!" Krystal recounted from yesterday's events. She was growing even more furious by the minute, she felt like she was talking to a brick wall as Kai wasn't behaving. Krystal is not one to show weakness especially to an enemy but she was heartbroken, upset and distraught that her important sleepover was canceled. It looked like Krystal Jung has given up on herself as typical badass personality was nowhere to be seen and instead was replace by a disappointed Krystal who looked very upset. "You promised," Krystal continued. "Why would you rat me out and get my party canceled, what have I done to you? You knew that if you told your father about my death threat he would take serious action." 

Of course Kai could see the sadness in Krystal's eyes but it was Kai and just like his fiance he did not want to show any signs of weakness. He found that he really liked this side of Krystal, he liked how unguarded she looked but he also enjoyed the angry and scary side of Krystal, he found her extra cute when her nose flares up as she shoots you with piercing dark looks with her eyes. So seeing Krystal at this state he was rather enjoying it instead of feeling concerned, this shows how screwed up Kai really is. 

Therefore, Kai shrugged his shoulders in response to Krystal's question and flashed her a cheeky smirk he is infamous for. Krystal looked straight at Kai with her 'death look' hoping he would give her an explanation to his actions. However, after thinking it through she realize something. "You not only told your dad but you made that stupid death threat and purposely made sure that the King will cancel my event!" Krystal accused.

Kai's response was very sketchy, as he shrugged his shoulders once again and flashed his cheeky smile. "You are much smarter then I remember," Kai smiled ad he patted Krystal on her head. 

"ARGHHHHHHH" Krystal yelled out a scream not caring that she was inside a place of royal. "YOU PIECE OF !" Krystal screamed out again as she was now on a higher level of anger. She was so angry she wanted to punch the wall, punch Kai in the face or just scream in this sacred home at the top of her lungs. She was upset, angry and mad at Kai that he would do this to her, that he would stop at nothing to see her fall. She doesn't understand why he would do this to her? Why is he continuing to torment her when she's done nothing to him. She was at a place where she could not stand to look at Kai for his betrayal and constant torment and she could not go on with this marriage. Krystal is left with nothing but hated for this person as he has crossed the line once again. 

Kai showed no mercy as he chuckled some more while experiencing Krystal yelling at him, some people find that encounter Krystal in an angry mood would run for their lives scared that the 5.4ft girl can terrorize their life. However, Kai much rather find Krystal very amusing when she's mad.

"Why would you do that to me?" Krystal asked frustrated that she has been played by Kai.

Once again Kai shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know its fun seeing you mad,"

Kai's actions were unacceptable, since he's come back he's done nothing but annoyed Krystal, while she's barely done anything about it. If this was a random stranger she would have made sure that person would have suffered and their love ones too, however Krystal kept giving Kai chances as not only is he a Royal but he is her fiance and the brother of the boy she loves. However, this game he played on Krystal stepped the line and really did hurt her so she isn't afraid to play dirty from now one. Krystal Jung isn't satisfied until she acts on her revenge. "I hate you and I mean it," Krystal confessed as she is on the verge of tears. 

Once again Kai found it adorable and not feeling sorry at all for hurting his fiance. "Do you now?" Kai teased the girl as if he was in primary school again. 

"I really do," Krystal said coldly. "And if you think you can get away with that, then you are wrong. I think you're forgetting that I'm Krystal Jung and I have the ability to destroy you and I don't care if you are a Royal," Krystal threatened. 

Kai was not scared at all, he just kept finding this all too funny for him. However, Krystal wasn't joking, she was willing to hurt Kai even if it was the last thing she will do. She will stop at nothing until she fulfill her revenge. 

"I think you're forgetting I'm the future King of South Korea, I'm Kai and I can ruin you too sweetie," Kai challenged. 

"Challenged accepted," Krystal agreed. "I will ruin you," 

And with that Krystal walked away from Kai before her temper reaches to the level where she punches his perfectly shaped face. Kai watched Krystal walk away as smiled to himself, he knew Krystal was going to try and ruin him and he knew that he can always out beat her but it would be cute to watch her try. 


 

"So why aren't you dressed?" Luna asked as she walked into Krystal's fortress of a room. Krystal was laying in bed 6pm on a Saturday night moping about the events that occurred earlier that morning. Upset and disappointed the future princess laid in bed all day watching Audrey Hepburn old movies while thinking about how is she going destroy Kai's perfect life. 

"Dress for what?" Krystal asked with no motivation in her voice. She was feeling down for canceling the event and let people down who were looking forward to this event. 

Luna sat down on Krystal's bed and held her hand for support, "I messaged you a few ago about a surprise," Luna reminded her best friend. "I'm not in the mood," Krystal cried. 

"I know sweetie but I promise you that you'll love this surprise," Luna promise. Still not interested, Krystal laid on her stomach to avoid Luna annoying her. "I knew this was going to happen," Luna said to herself. After a few second of not hearing Luna's positive vibes overbearing her, Krystal looked up and saw Sehun sitting next to Luna. To her surprise she was confused on what he was doing in her room, how was he allowed in her the blue palace? does Luna know their secret relationship and why was he here? Krystal rubbed her eyes again to ensure that it was real. "What are you doing here?" Krystal asked shocked at seeing Sehun's presence. 

"Luna and I have come up with a surprise," Sehun answered. "and we want you to come with us."

"I don't want to go anywhere," Krystal responded as she was not in the mood to go anywhere but her bed. 

"I know what happened, Luna filled me in," Sehun continued as he was out of Krystal's contact all day as she refused to communicate with anyone except for Luna. "I'm sorry my brother is a , you don't deserve that," 

Sehun's kind words made Krystal tear up a bit, she was still feeling very sensitive from the events that occurred that morning. "I hate being how I'm being dragged into the Royal Family and I hate Kai," Krystal broke down as she grabbed onto Sehun and hugged him as she was seeking comfort. There was something about Sehun where she just felt calm and safe when she was in his arms. She automatically felt better and trusted him with her life.

Luna was watching from the side lines, she was once aware of the relationship between Krystal and Sehun. However since their breakup she's been out of the loop about news regarding a reunion of the two, therefore Krystal holding onto Sehun tight alarmed Luna. From her knowledge the two have broken up and are in non speaking terms, which leads Luna to question why did Sehun help out with this surprise and why is Krystal only listening to Sehun? 

"I know its being a royal, trust me I hate it sometimes but I don't know anyone who fits being a princess other then you," Sehun smiled as he pulls out a tiara out of a bag sitting next to him. He then gently places it on Krystal's head. "You're going to be a princess, so own it," 

Suddenly Krystal regained her strength back through Sehun's encouragement. As a by stander Luna was witnessing it all and did reminded her pf when Sehun and Krystal use ot date, actually in her eyes it all seemed too much alike, as if they are dating again. Only if she knew...

"So I need you to come with Luna she will get you cleaned up and dressed and I'll be waiting downstairs to take you to the surprise," Sehun smiled as wiped a tear off Krystal's face and caress her cheek gently, making Luna who was watching the whole thing feel uncomfortable. To Luna's surprise Krystal agree to Sehun's proposition and with that she got up from her bed with Sehun's help. 

"Thank you," Luna mouth as Sehun passed Krystal onto Luna. Sehun happily smiled, happy that he could at least help. 


 

"So what is this surprise?" Krystal asked Luna as she was applying her make-up at her vanity. Luna has managed to get Krystal showed, dressed in an pink dressing gown and still is wearing a fake tiara Sehun gave her earlier. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore," Luna joked as she was applying make up as well and wearing the same outfit as Krystal. 

It was odd, a few minutes ago Krystal looked so down and upset. After some words of encouragement from Sehun, Krystal was suddenly feeling better, motivated and happy. It was just so odd that Luna got a sudden feeling of weirdness and secrets between the former couple. 

"We are best friends right?" Luna asked as she was curious with the situation that happened beforehand. 

"Of course," Krystal replied. 

"Then tell me, are you an Sehun dating again?" Luna asked. Luna has always been straight forward with Krystal, therefore, she had to ask as she knew that their exchange meant more then something, it defiantly looked like something was going on. Luna also know that Krystal is great at hiding things, but she could easily pick up when Krystal was lying. No one knows this about Krystal not even herself, but Krystal scratches her noes whenever she's lying, a trait Luna has picked up on over the years. "No," Krystal chuckled as she scratches her noes. 

It was then and there Luna knew her best friend was lying to her, she felt offended that her best friend could hid something this big form her. "Are you sure?" Luna asked hoping Krystal will open up.

"Yes I am, why did he say something to you?" Krystal ask while scratching her nose again.

"No, just asking," Luna replied in a monotone voice as she wasn't happy that Krystal just point blank lied to her face. While Krystal picked up on her tone. "Do you have a problem with me?" Krystal called out. Her and Luna have always been confronting with each other and are never afraid to call each other out. 

"No, its just I'm shocked you and Sehun are talking again after a hefty breakup," Luna continued. "I don
't know you guys look close again,"

"Yeah I admit Sehun and I are close and we've always have been," Krystal continued. The tension in the room continues, as Luna knows her best friend is lying and Krystal is covering her tracks. "But we haven't gotten back together I'm suppose to marry Kai, so if you can't stop judging then I'd appreciate that thanks,"

"I will when you stop lying," 

"I'm lying, how about you? Skipping events and parties, finding excuses and being all secretive since we got back from summer break. Don't think I don't know you're hiding something?" Krystal bluntly pointed out making Luna shocked as she didn't know Krystal her picked up on her recent actions. 

Bother best friends are hiding somethings from each other, both don't have the intentions of telling each other. Krystal doesn't want anyone to know about her relationship with Sehun as she is feared that she would be judge fo running back to an ex as well as she is suppose to show her loyalty to her fiance. She knows for fact that Luna would not approve of her dating Sehun while being engage to Kai. While Luna is afraid to share her secret due to feeling embarrass about her current situation, she didn't want to be a burden, she didn't want her friends to look down on her. If only they knew that one of their secrets were going to be exposed that night....

 

"Is everything okay?" Sehun asked as he popped his head in to check on the girls. "Its getting a bit late and I thought I'd check on you guys as we need to head off soon," 

Sehun did notice there was some kind of awkwardness between the two best friends as he walked in probably the worst time. He found the two staring at each intensely, it was silent and he knew that something went on in his absence. "Yeah we need to get going," Luna said as she broke the awkward silence. Looking disappointed she got up from her chair and started packing her make-away. You could tell she wasn't happy as she was packing her things aggressively into a bag, Sehun was so confused as he made a face towards Krystal indicating if something went wrong. Krystal quietly shrugged her shoulders pretending to look confused. 

"Are you coming or not?" Luna asked aggressively to Krystal after she finished packing up her things. 

"I guess I am?" Krystal responded, even though she wasn't finished getting ready. 

Krystal got up frm her chair and was given a blind fold. With the help of Luna and Sehun guiding her they lead her on a long trail of the unknown. Krystal hates not being in control but she definitely trust Sehun and Luna to direct her well. After a few minutes of walking they finally stopped and she felt Sehun let go which made her worried. "Don't worry I'm still here," Sehun assured as Luna who was holding onto Krystal rolled her eyes. 

"Okay so we felt bad about what happened this morning, with convincing my father Luna and I managed to pull this off for you," Sehun announced as Luna took off Krystal's blind fold. 

"Surprisingly it was all Sehun I just helped him lure you here," Luna explained.

As soon as the blind fold came off a bunch of girls screamed out along with Luna and Sehun. 

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh my god!!" Krystal yelled out in delight. 

 

 


Authors note

OOOOH so I wonder what the surprise if, can you guess what???? And how do you guys feel about Luna and Krystal hiding secrets from each other? Do you think they'll expose each other? Also how do you feel about Kai doing that to Krystal! This was suppose to be a really long chapter probably double this chapters length but I decide to cut it short! I can't wait to write the upcoming chapters! 

Also I'm surprise with all of your choices I did not expect you guys to favor Sehun and Krystal over Kai and Krystal! But will definitely have to see what happens in the end. Thank you all for reading and please support this fic as your encouragement does help me write better content. Can't wait to post next Chapter