Death Threats

Royal Pain

"I'm not pregnant!"

 

The sound of Krystal's wailing echoed throughout the corridors of the Blue Palace. The high pitch sound startled anyone within the 10 meter radius of the dining room where Krystal was having her breakfast with her parents. Upon seeing the trending news, it already put the future princess in an irritant mood. All morning the #Royalbaby has been trending on different social media outlets and articles such as, 'Royal wedding caused by Krystal Jung's unexpected pregnancy with prince' has been spreading in the news articles. Of course the news of Krystal's pregnancy were all false news but the irritant future princess couldn't help but displeased by the false accusations. 

"Are you okay sweetheart?" a concerning first lady asked her daughter after feeling startled from Krystal's cry. 

"Have you seen the news articles this morning!" Krystal cried as she continued to read the article that is on her phone. "Krystal Jung, the daughter of former model and president of our great nation will be expected to marry the prince of South Korea, Kai.They announced the engagement two weeks ago at Hankuk college debutant ball. Their engagement is a surprise to all, no one was aware of them dating, so if this sprung engagement suddenly a decoy for an accidental Royal pregnancy?"

Krystal was far from impressed, it was only a few weeks ago they released information about this upcoming royal wedding. Now there are spreading lies about a royal pregnancy all because there is a picture captured of Krystal looking pregnant but it was really her bloated stomach after finishing up an buffet. "I don't understand why you're so upset," the first lady chimed in. "You're always going on about wanting to have a voice and a platform to inspire and be an inspiration to the younger nation. Now we have given you a stage for you to exercise this voice and you now you don't want it?" 

Krystal knew it was hard for her mother to understand. She wants to be an influence for the youth of Korea, not the type her mother wants her to be, those models of celebrities that aren't celebrities such as instagram models who pay for their following.The young girl wants to belong in the same playing field as her father. Krystal through the years has developed a a reputation of being brutally honest and because of that she wants everyone to be aware of capabilities of having control and power. Therefore, being accused of being pregnant with a royal baby and using him for a wedding, is Krystal's worst fear. She doesn't want everyone thinking that. she's sleeping her way to the top, she's Krystal Jung she works her way to the top. 

"You don't understand mum, I don't want people thinking that I'm only marrying Kai because I'm pregnant or using him for power," Krystal explained to her mother. Still the first lady couldn't understand Krystal's 

 

"What is wrong with that? You aren't pregnant are you?"

 

"No," Krystal's voice range went higher upon answering. 

"Then what is the problem?" The first lady asked, as she did no understand what her daughter was getting at or what her daughter needed her mother to understand. Tension was heightening at this point. Not only the article contribute to Krystal's anger but her mother's ignorance as well. Before the first lady met the now president of South Korea, she wasn't exactly as fabulous as she is now. No, the first lady lived a hard poor life with her family in a small province. Back then she was obsessed with the lavish lifestyle and with the money she earned through selling candy bars to farmers she would buy clothing with. When she got the chance to move to Seoul, she befriended the right people and with eagerness, climbed the social ladder of the rich and famous until it landed her to where she is now. The first lady was a model who was the biggest socialite in the 90's to hit the scene. Never does she want her sweet daughter to experience what she through as a child and therefore would do anything for her daughter, even if sold she has to sell her soul to the prince which causes a misunderstanding between her and Krystal.

"You just don't get it! If I'm going to this whole marriage thing I want to be seen as an influence! Not a who is sleeping with the rich just to earn my spot in the ladder. I don't want them thinking I'm just like my mother," Krystal argued. If the tension can reach a high level then it did, Krystal just opened a can of worms without thinking about the words coming out of . The thing Krystal doesn't understand is her mother's intensions. She sees her mother as a selfish ladder climbing socialite. yes it started off with wanting a fabulous lifestyle, but once meeting President Jung her views of life did change for the better, the first lady fell in love with the man that stole her heart and the nations. Krystal is not far from her mother, the first lady likes to take imitative, work hard and be applauded for her achievements. To get to where she is, has taken a lot of hard work which the first lady is proud of but sleeping to the top is a comment she does not appreciate. All she wanted was a better life, she may have befriended the right people but no way in hell did she sleep her way to that top. 

That comment obviously hurt the first lady because she suddenly fell silent. President Jung looked up from reading his newspaper upon hearing the disgusting words come out of Krystal's mouth. He is never one to intervene an argument between his wife and daughter, both have strong personalities that fights can get heated. It's best for him to stay away before he hurts both parties. The president knows his wife better then anyone else does and knows what triggers her, so with Krystal's hurtful comments, he knew that it was time to intervene.

For years the first lady has been called a '', 'user', 'social climbing ' or dumb. What others don’t know is that she has a very high IQ (higher then the presidents) and that she actually loves her husband dearly. She may be a very strong woman (an trait Krystal got from her mother) but negative comments such as these hurt her the most. "Look," Krystal's mother stood from her chair upset and close to tears. She looks into her daughter with cold eyes, "I gave you the life I've always wanted for you, a life every girl would dream of. I don't know why you're so mean to me when I've done nothing but look out for you."

Krystal knew she went too far with her comment. A problem that Krystal has is that she's too opinionated and her opinions can hurt people which is a problem Krystal tends to do without realizing in the moment. "I'm sorry mum," Krystal bowed her head in disappointed that she made her mum upset. "Whatever," the first lady whispered is disappointment as she threw her napkin on the table from her hand and walked out of the dining room.

"Honey, wait" the president stood up in attempts to stop her wife from leaving, but it was too late.

"I'm sorry father, I didn't mean to offend her," Krystal apologized.

The president was not one to get mad, he was always calm and understanding which is what the two females in the house need. He walked over to his daughter and kneeled down to her sitting level, he held onto her hand hoping it will make her feel better. "Its okay," he whispered. "I know this marriage is hard on you, I know you want to be a normal teenager and live your life out with Sehun. This marriage is bringing you stress and everyone around you, so I understand why you lash out," the president continued. "Just go to school today don't think much about it."

"How do I do that?" Somehow ignorance is a hard thing to do these days. With a war that can destroy the nation coming up and a royal wedding with someone she doesn't love is upcoming, how can you forget or ignore these major events? "Aren't you suppose to hand out the invitations to your annual slumber party?" the president asked.

Annually, 10 lucky girls that Krystal hand picks are chose to attend Krystal's slumber party. It not like any other sleepover, its Krystal Jung's super privilege sleepover party. Normal sleepovers will have snacks, movies, doing each others nails, gossiping and pillow fights. Well its Krystal Jung and everyone knows she likes to do things extravagantly so these 10 lucky girls will get to participate in an endless sushi bar, martinis being served and proper beds with Egyptian made sheets. Also guest will receive an impressive goodie bag and a one on one hang out session with Krystal Jung. How can it not get any better then that?

To be one of these 10 girls you must be good enough in Krystal's eyes to get an invitation. What will promise you a spot in Krystal's sleep over? No one knows but every year at least 100 girls audition and Krystal makes it up on the spot if you're worthy of her time. It dawned on Krystal that the requirement processes of her sleepover was today, which made her suddenly feel a little better as she enjoyed the process of putting the sleepover together. "Uh yes, I forgot about that."

"Good, then focus on that. Ignore the media, ignore the gossip and if anyone ask you be honest and say your not pregnant." The president advised. Krystal could not feel anymore luckier as she has a reasonable dad that could make her feel better in any situation shes in, "thanks dad," Krystal smiled as she gave her father a hug. While in the midst of the hug the president held her daughter tight, "Also I want you to apologies to your mother when you get home from school."

Krystal smiled and nodded, as much as she hates admitting to defeat or apologizing, she knew she'd have to with the offensive comment she made towards her mother. "Okay go to school, you're going to be late," the president ordered. 


"Hey," Sehun approached Krystal as she got out of her car in front of the school. It was a coincidence that Sehun too was just dropped to school by his driver.

It was an awkward situation, Krystal was going to go in for a kiss and Sehun was going in for a hug as they are outdoors and they need to be careful of their actions just in case someone sees them. So the awkward greeting turned into an awkward lopsided hug. "Oh sorry, force of habit," Krystal chuckled as she finally reverted back and started again by giving Sehun a welcoming hug.

The whole encounter was awkward, being boyfriend and girlfriend in secret because the girlfriend is marrying the boyfriend's brother is very very very awkward. Not much could be said because they both knew that one wrong action can cause a scandal and the royal family can punish them for their actions. Every step, every move is being thought through by both. Awkwardly, they walk together towards the school gates not speaking to each other, just an awkward silent walk to the school gates. 

Now Krystal being more in the public eye, both have to be more careful. As much as both want to have a normal conversation and be able to laugh and smile they can't. Regardless, they are both just happy still being able to have moments such as this, walking side by side. It's better then not being able to see each other, and even if they aren't talking Krystal feels protected with Sehun's presence. 

The ongoing silence is causing Krystal to go a little insane, so she had to say something to ease the awkwardness. "So did you see the news this morning?" Krystal asked feeling a little nervous about Sehun's response as she knew this was not his favorite topic to talk about but she needed to bring it up to ensure her boyfriend that nothing is going on. 

"I did," Sehun sighed which showed his current feelings towards the news. The prince isn't a fan of anything that has to do with the his girlfriend and his brother. The young couple made a rule that they are not allowed to talk about the royal wedding when they are together alone as it will only damper Sehun's mood and create angst for Krystal. "You're not pregnant are you?" Sehun asked just to make sure even though he trust Krystal, making the future princess laugh. "Of course not, its all fake" Krystal pointed out. "I just wanted to make sure you didn't believe it."

"Of course I don't, I will always trust you when it comes to marrying my brother," Sehun ensure. "As much as I hate it, we got to admit this royal wedding distraction is working. Not one article about the war with NK was written this morning it was all about Prince Kai and Krystal's baby,"

Sehun was right as the royal wedding was a perfect distraction from the upcoming war that make take place. It is giving people a sense of hope to hold on to. This made the two chuckle at the situation even though it was both hurting them deep inside. "I'm glad everyone is getting excited and happy at the expense of my life," Krystal forced a fake smile.

"It's only going to get better from here, I promise. How can it get any worse?"

And with that Sehun was absolutely wrong. As he said that, at least 16 paparazzi's swarmed their way to get a glimpse of the future princess upon hearing the news of her pregnancy. Remember the influence that Princess Diana of Wales had, or the amount of paparazzi's swarming towards the Kardashian's? Well this was exactly that, but instead the media wants Krystal and Krystal was not up for it. 

"Krystal how many weeks are you,"

"Krystal how is the wedding,"

"Krystal are you sure its Prince Kai's son?"

"Prince Sehun how does it feel like to be an uncle soon?"

These questions were on repeat like a broken record added with flashy lights. The paparazzi swarmed around Krystal and Sehun like seagulls being fed and Krystal Jung was not having it. Sehun quickly put his arm around Krystal's waste and led her towards the school gates as Krystal had her head down to avoid the flashing lights that is causing her to feel uncomfortable. Korea was in love with their Royals and their Royals are big celebrities, every action they did was always documented hence why the King hates scandals.  About to be married to a royal, the media suddenly went on a frenzy about Krystal. Paparazzi swarming her was just the beginning of it all. 

 

 

Sehun was able to lead Krystal towards the emergency exit staircases that no one seems to go in. It was secluded and away from the raging paparazzi. The prince is used to this type of attention but he knew Krystal wasn't and wanted to bring her to a place where it was quite to make sure she was okay. Luckily the paparazzi are not allowed to enter the school grounds meaning they are safe at school.

"So is that going to happen every time we walk into school?" Sehun asked as he let go of Krystal's waist knowing. You can still head the sounds of a loud ruckus the paparazzi's are making by the school gates. "ugh! Can't they just leave me alone?" Krystal argues.

"Well you’re part of the royals now, welcome to our life," Sehun pointed out which frustrated Krystal even more. "You know its only going to get worse closer to the wedding date."

"I know," Krystal sighed.

The bell rang indicating the start of school, since no one was around their surroundings Krystal went to lean into her boyfriend closer. "uuh-huh," Sehun kindly rejected. "you saw the paparazzi outside, I can't kiss you what if someone sees us?"

As much as she didn't want Sehun to be right, he was, so Krystal pulled away. "Well just know I really want to kiss you right now,"

"I know," Sehun whispered, "I do too,"

"Well have a good day, I'll see you around" Krystal greeted knowing that Sehun is too good to break the rules. As much as Krystal's love consumed him, he tried so hard to fight the urge to not give his girlfriend one kiss. He simply nodded and watched Krystal turn around and walk upstairs to her class. Imagine being without someone and no matter how much you desire to kiss them, hold them or simply talk to them you can't. It was unbelievably hard to just ignore the person you love and it the feelings and emotions were hitting Sehun real hard. 

"Krystal," Krystal turned around and found Sehun a few steps below her. It happened all to fast, in one motion Sehun grabs his girlfriend by her waist and brings her closer towards him. He places his other hand on her cheek and gives her a tender kiss.

"I can't go on the day without giving you a kiss good bye, have a good day beautiful." Sehun whispered before he sped off to class.

Sehun couldn't take the separation anymore, he knew that the more they try and avoid each other, the risk of growing apart will happen. Everything happened so fast that Krystal was use words to describe how much Sehun influences her. He consumed her and in little actions such as that brought her day from a 2 to a 10. She was indefinitely madly in love with the Prince Sehun.


 

"I'm not even a royal and I was getting mugged by paparazzi!" Luna exclaimed. Everyone knew Luna was a daughter of the CEO of Park enterprises and therefore she is pretty known to be in public eye. Since Krystal has been introduced as the future princess of South Korea, Krystal has been more in the public eye then what she has been use to in the past. A few weeks ago she could just go to school without mass amounts of paparazzi following her, now the whole nation seems to know everything about her. The media has grasp onto the information of Luna being Krystal's best friend, therefore, they mugged Luna as well as she entered the gates of her school. 

Luckily for Luna, she is part of the Park family which one of the wealthiest families in Korea. Being in the public eye is something she is able to handle and because of her experiences with the media, she was able to get the paparazzi of her back and dodge questions being thrown at her. 

"Well what did you say to them?" Krystal asked.

 

"I didn't say a word, I usually would go all Kanye on them but this is concerning a royal. I know I should keep my mouth shut about that," and Luna was right. One false move or if she says one thing wrong in regards to the topic of the royals then she would be in trouble with her family, the royal family and hard-core royal family fans. In situations such as this, it is best to keep out it before it offends anyone. "That’s good, thank you for doing that," Krystal smiled. "I know it’s a little annoying that you're being into my problems,"

"Hey, what do you think I am?" Luna questioned. "I'm your best friend silly, you go through hell, I'll go with you"

Krystal couldn't be anymore lucky when it comes to best friends, she simply put her arm around Luna and together they walked out to the courtyard where they met their other counter part, Baekhyun. Sitting at their normal seat in the courtyard of their school sat Krystal, Luna, Baekhyun took their seats and instead of taking their lunch for the day they took out their IPads. 

In front of them was a long line of desperate girls wanting to be invited to Krystal's exclusive sleepover party. As said before, Krystal holds this annual sleepover party where the exclusive of the exclusive are invited. To go you must line up and Krystal will ask you questions and will determine through your answers if you are invited or not. Everyone wants to be best friends with Krystal making this ticket to the party in high demand.

Almost all the girls in Hankuk college have lined up at Krystal's usual table in the school courtyard. Girls that worn their most prestigious outfit with their uniform, some girls have purposely groomed for this event as if it is some important Hollywood audition. The desperation for this invitation is too real. If you get an invitation for this event is equivalent to winning a golden ticket to the chocolate factory.


"You got all A's last semester," Krystal asked the girl in line as she looked through an electronic version of the girl's report card. Stakes were high, even Krystal would have to look into report cards. Everyone knew that Krystal wanted intelligent girls and if you crappy marks in school don't bother lining up.  

"But you did get one B in Maths." Krystal pointed out after giving the report card a hard investigation. The future princess gave her infamous Krystal Jung look, the look that had her giving a blank face with one eyebrow raised. This usually means that she not please with something, which made the girl even more nervous and shiver in fear. 

"It was only one B I swear, I will do better," the girl cried knowing that her invitation was at risk. The girl knew she had what it took to be apart of this sleepover so getting one B for Maths would be overshadowed by her excellence in other aspects of her school life. 

"You'll do better?" Krystal asked as her voice began to get get higher and in a sarcastic tone. "Getting B's in school is like getting 2nd place. Getting B's will get you as far as getting mayor instead of president. Do you think my father got B's?"

"No," The girl whispered, at this pointed she has her head bowed down taking in Krystal's scolding and accepting the fact that she lost her invitations. 

"Oh let me tell you, I have never gotten less then an A in my life. I don't want to invite girls in my house who only get B's. No, I want overachievers, I want the next rulers of our great nation, I want strong, intelligent woman who get A's! There are many girls that are lining up behind you, I only take in girls who are the best of the best!" Krystal continued as she pushed the girl's report card on her chest. "You're not invited, heck don't bother lining up ever again if you're going to show me  2nd class report cards that contain B's! Now get out of my face!" 

As Krystal's voice got higher, more rage could be heard which frighten the girl. With Krystal's command the girl ran away in tears as not only did she not get an invitation to the sleepover but she was also told she was good enough. 

"Geez girl, you're a bit harsh today," Baekhyun pointed out as he crosses out the girl's name on the list that he has on his ipad. Baekhyun was there to help Krystal and Luna with the guest list of the sleepover. Not only does Krystal need Luna's opinion, she also needs a third opinion. 

"We want, beautiful, smart, talented girls not second rate, idiotic girls who get B's. What will everyone say if I take her in? That Krystal Jung's exclusive slumber party invites incompetent woman?" Krystal reminded to Baekhyun once again her vision of her notorious slumber party.

"I mean Baekhyun is right," Luna announced, "You're being mean, you're the future princess don't you think you should be a little nicer now that you're int he spotlight more?"

"No, I don't do charity work," Krystal huffed.

"It's not charity work its just being the basics of being a human being," Luna continued. "besides I get B's on assessment and you're still my best friend,"

This made Krystal chuckle, she grabbed onto her best friend's face with a smile, "You're pretty and that’s why its okay" Krystal explained making Luna roll her eyes. She knew that no matter what she says that Krystal would never take her advice in anything. 

The next girl in line walked up to the table where the three friends were sitting. She wasn't like the other girls who they have auditioned. This particular girl wasn't the skinniest girl, she had green hair and looked very grubby. Within a second of this girl appearing Krystal knew she would be the last person on earth to get an invitation. "Next! Not even in a million years hun," Krystal commented as she shooed this girl away with her hand.

"She might have been nice," Luna exclaimed.

"And she might have been living out of a dumpster," Krystal sarcastically commented back with her sarcastic smile as the next girl came up to the table. "NEXT!" Krystal saw her from the corner of her eyes even though she was facing Luna. Not even a second will she let a girl who looked better then her be invited as a guest to her OWN party. As Krystal looked away Luna rolled her eyes, she loves Krystal but sometimes she just wants to strangle her as she can be too much sometimes.


 

"What's happening?" Kai asked as he approached his younger brother Sehun. The two brothers were standing at the top of the balcony observing the madness of desperate wannabe's lining up for Krystal's attention. "It's Krystal's annual slumber party," Sehun responded without giving his brother a look or facing to talk to him.

"Ah she still does that?" Kai pointed out, "I wonder what she'll do when she becomes princess and graduates high school, does she have to still do this high school sleepover bull when she's my wife?"

Kai definitely knew how to push Sehun's buttons, he knew that the upcoming royal wedding would be a sensitive topic for Sehun but its Kai. Kai knows his boundaries and loves to step over them. Without wanting a fight, Sehun finally gave in and turned to face Kai giving his brother his full attention. "What do you want?" Sehun asked knowing that Kai would only talk to him if he wanted something.

"I need to ask you something," Kai answered giving his brother his 'Kai' smile which means he's up to no good. Whatever it is Sehun was prepared for it. "Can you be my best man for my wedding to your girlfriend?" Kai asked sarcastically.

Sehun gave his brother the most dumbest 'are you serious?' looks. He could of been nice about it and ask the question without the girlfriend part but no the future king has to add his own spice to it. "Of course not!" Sehun answered in disgust. He already had no plans of attending the wedding and now he is expected to be the best man to his brother who is marrying his girlfriend. It angered him that his family knew about him and Krystal dating. After years of working hard and trying to build a good reputation they reward him by stripping Krystal away from him and allow her to marry his brother. Let alone, be apart of a this wedding! its unfair for him to watch this all unravel, its like dangling candy to a baby and not allowing the baby to have the candy. 

"Oh come on man, you're my brother you should be my best man," Kai mentioned. He knew Sehun would not take this very well but he loved getting under people's skin. 

"No I don’t want to be the best man to your wedding to my girlfriend, I don’t even want to attend it," the rage in Sehun is starting to erupt. 

"Hey man don't be mad," Kai smiled as he gave his brother a light playful punch on his shoulder. "I wasn't asking, you have to be my best man what is everyone going to say about you not attending my wedding?"

"I rather be captured by the North Korean army and be torched for hours then attend your wedding," Sehun angrily commented.

"Come on we are brothers-"

"We are not brothers," Sehun interrupted to remind his brother, "Don't call me you brother because we aren't. It should be me in your position not you,"

"Don't be jealous now little brother," Kai smirked knowing he is angering his brother.

"I'm not jealous!" Sehun cried as he pushed his brother back harshly making his brother stumble and fall to the ground. Sehun is the prince that everyone loves because he is so calm and soft but Kai had to toy his emotions and bring the dark side out of him. Realizing that he pushed is brother in front of some people was not a good look for a royal. Sehun stopped letting Kai get into his head, he quickly closed his eyes, took a couple of deep breaths and calmed down, "Don't go near me, I'm not afraid to fight back anymore," Sehun warned his older brother as he walked the opposite direction away from Kai.

Kai got back off the ground, the push to the ground was rough but nothing that he cant take. Kai knew that he still has it, he can get into that small mind of his younger brother which can be fun to play along with.


"And my dad is a professor in philosophy in a very famous university in China,"

 

"He also molested 23 girls that are all under the age of 25 in one of his classes and tipped off the judge so he can be set early on bail." Krystal pointed out to one of the girl's auditioning. Luna and Baekhyun suddenly looked at each other, astounded by the information Krystal have on this girl.

"How- ho-how did you know?" The girl stuttered.

"I know everything, I'm Krystal Jung," Krystal sarcastically smiled. "Now don't bother ever auditioning for any exclusive event such as this, your family is just garbage! Now leave!"

The poor girl dashed out of Krystal's sight before Krystal could even say anything else. Another thing to note when going for an invitation for one of Krystal Jung's event, is that Krystal Jung knows everything about everyone. She can bring up your past quicker then the FBI, how? Its Krystal Jung, she has connections all over the place… well her father the president of South korea does.

"Gosh, I keep forgetting what your capable of," Baekhyun chuckled as he looks onto the next person lining up.

"Well, I'm not going to have some daughter of a predator step foot in the blue palace. The palace has years of history of great presidents that have ran the country, my ancestors of past presidents would hunt me if I bought in a child of a molester in their home," Krystal chuckled as she explained to her friends her reasoning. Before she could continue to call the next person in line she was interrupted by a girl furiously calling out her name which caught the attention of Krystal and her other friends.

"Can I help you?" Krystal asked as this girl furiously jumped in front of the line and presented herself in front of the future princess. This girl looked younger then Krystal, she looked timid and ready to spread her anger and Krystal being Krystal was not threatened at all. 


"Care to explain to me why you made my friend cry?" this girl timidly asked without any greeting or any formal introduction. The anger in her voice could be heard which rose eyebrows from the people watching this event go down. Is she stupid for testing Krystal's patients? "Which one, I've made a lot of girls cry today?" Krystal asked. Obviously she is not one to feel threatened but this is the first time in awhile someone has stood up to her and alarming as it is, she actually is enjoying it.

"Gia? Gia Kim?" the girl replied shocked at how calm Krystal is taking this, obviously she is new. Still Krystal couldn't memories who this Gia girl is, Baekhyun on the other hand was going through the portfolio of the printed applications of the girls that have gone for their interview to find this Gia girl. "Gia Kim, she's the one with the fake gucci bag," Baekhyun quietly whispered in Krystal's ear to help his friend remember. 

"Ohhh little miss fraud, trying to convince me her Gucci bag is real," Krystal kindly remembered with the help of her friend.  "Well tell your friend that she needs to toughen up, the world out there is not so kind," Krystal sarcastically smiled.

"You don’t have to be mean though, you made her cry you !" the girl cried shocking everyone that a cuss word came out of . Now Krystal's fake friendly face disappeared and a scary, mean face appeared. Luna and Baekhyun were holding onto their seats waiting for the next course of action, while the others surrounding the table listened closely. No one and I mean no one should ever call the future princess a , a disrespect gesture towards a royal. "What's your name?" Krystal asked. Luna held on tight to her seat knowing something will go down. Krystal may play it cool for a bit, she may look calm but deep down she knows her best friend is raging.

"Yeri, Kim Yeri," the girl replied.

"Well Yeri, do you know who I am?" Krystal questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I do,"

"Then you should know you shouldn't be disrespecting me, I am a future royal and my father is the president of the country. your actions are disrespect you and should have punishments,"

By standers watching this showdown are intrigued with what is happening, no body has ever stood up to Krystal Jung like this. The future princess has a very strong personality, she can be scary and her connections are way too real for anyone to mess with her. Yet, somehow this brave soul of a girl knows who Krystal is, knows her capabilities and yet is willing to fight back.

"You may be high up in your little throne of yours, but when will you ever be able to do your own dirty work and not get others to do it for you?" Yeri smirked. Yeri said it in a threatening way as if she is challenging the future princess.  It didn't scare Krystal, it just made her more mad. It fell silent for a bit as Krystal stared at Yeri for a bit, checking her up from head to toe and forming a slight smile on her face. The others especially Luna and Baekhyun were confused with how calm Krystal was taking this. By now she would have ripped into Yeri and Yeri would have ran away crying.

An idea popped into Krystal's head…

"Yeri, what do your parents do for a living?" Krystal asked.

"What? Why would I tell you?"

"Just answer the dam question!" Krystal snapped, "Now where do your parents work?"

Hesitant to reply, Yeri replied, "My parents are both lawyers, they only just started a law firm in Gangnam,"

"And how old are you?"

"15" Yeri replied still confused as ever while knowing Krystal is fully judging her right now.

"And if you own a Balenciaga everyday tote bag, would you wear it for casual or formal wear?"

"Trick question you can wear it to both occasions,"

"Lastly," Krystal  continued. "what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"A lawyer and one day lead my parents law firm," Yeri answered feeling impatient with Krystal. "Are you done with the questions?"

Krystal simply smiled, she knew that this idea was going to be a risk but she it was for the best. "Yes," Krystal smiled as she walked up to Yeri to present her with a gold envelop. "Congratulations you're invited,"

Yeri kindly acepted the golden envelop but was confused on what is happening, "Wait- what is this?" Yeri asked.

At this point Krystal gathered her belongings ready to leave and finish the audition processes of the annual Krystal Jung sleep over. "Don't be late," Krystal smiled as she walked away with her very confused friends leaving Yeri also confused forgetting her anger towards Krystal. 

"Umm why did you give the last invitation to her! She's a freshman we never bring freshman to these events," Luna pointed out as she was confused on what she just encountered.

"Trust me on this one, I see a lot of myself in Yeri shes different form the other girls," Krystal smiled as she continued to walk away from the scene.

Yeri watched Krystal walk away with Baekhyun and Luna. With the envelop in her hands she saw a bunch of girls scatter in disappointment in not getting an invitation. As a freshman, Yeri was confused on what was happening, she barely knew Krystal and now she has received an invitation? She originally approached the future princess and her friends to scold them about making her friend cry, even though her friends have tried to stop her from getting off Krystal, she still continued to make her way towards Krystal with utter rage.

Yeri opened the envelop which displayed beautiful cursive invitation on pretty paper, and it said;

 

To whoever is reading this, you have been invited to Krystal Jung's annual sleepover party. It will be a night you'll never forget, catered sushi, party games, beauty therapist and comfy beds. So come in your best Pj's and be prepared for a crazy adventure.

 

When: 29th July

Where: Blue palace

Time: 6pm

 

Yeri just rolled her eyes, shes not one to enjoy these kind of events but nethertheless she placed the invitation in her bag and carried on with her life.


 

"So you know when you're a princess you can't be seen excluding people out from a silly slumber party right?" Kai jokingly stated. Apparently pissing Sehun was not enough to fulfill Kai's day so when he saw Krystal walking by the hallways at school, he thought to join her. 

"Don't you have other friends to annoying?" Krystal replied annoyed about Kai's presence. "Oh wait you don't have any friends," 

Kai somehow loved being challenged and that is why he loved annoyed Krystal. The young prince stepped in front of Krystal making her stop walking and placed his hands on his heart, "Ouch you hurt me good," Kai jokingly replied to that burn. He quickly brushed off that insult as Krystal attempted to walk away by stepping away from Kai but Kai managed to quickly stop her again by stepping towards the direction she was heading. "You also have to stop these slumber parties when you become princess right?" Kai reminded his future wife. 

Kai was really irritating her, he didn't have to speak and already it made Krystal's blood boil but she refused to show any signs of irritation as she hates showing weakness especially around Kai. "Getting married to you is already a drag, don't take away something that I enjoy," Krystal replied. 

"When we get married and you're a princess you can't be seen organizing silly high school parties. You would have to start planning gala's and events bigger then a small high school sleepover," Kai explained.

Kai was right, how can a princess plan immature events such as a sleepover? She is the new member of the royal family so everything she does for the first 12 months of being in the royal family is being carefully watched by the family and the media. Once slip of her immaturity can cause a scandal, something the royals hate. So if the princess is seen holding a sleepover, excluding girls and making them cry by insulting them comes up then that does not put her and the royal family in a good spot. 

"Look I'm miss Queen B in high school, so I'll let you run your kingdom as long as you let me run mine," Krystal explained.

"News check love, high school is finishing in 8 months what are you going to do after that?" Kai reminded Krystal. The young prince was right high school was ending soon, she needs to grow up, she needs to stop holding on this Queen B throne in high school and accept that she will being taking a bigger responsibility soon. This upset her as she has spent years building a reputation in the school and now she has to start that all again. "I don't know," Krystal sighed. "But I'm Krystal Jung and I'm good at being a leader, so it won't take me long to find something to lead."

Before Kai could proceed with an insult or a hurtful joke a random kid a few years younger then Krystal Krystal interrupted the conversation. The poor boy looked nervous approaching the royals but in his hands he had an white note that was reached out towards Krystal's way. Without saying anything, the boy smiled and indicated towards Krystal to take the note out of his hands. 

"Dude, can't you see I'm having a conversation with my fiance here, you do know its rude to interrupt your future king and queen" Kai smiled sarcastically knowing Krystal hates being referred to his future wife.

The kid bowed towards the faux couple, "I'm sorry my prince and future princess," the boy continued. "But I have an urgent letter to give you noona, a man in the mens bathroom told me to give it to you,"

"Thank you," Krystal said with lack of confidence as she was confused at how random this situation is. The boy bowed and walked away from the two. "What is it?" Kai asked looking over curious about the note.

"Does it say to Kai? Was it addressed to you?" Krystal sarcastically stated.

"What it does?"

"No you idiot," Krystal said as she rolled her eyes. "I was joking,"

Krystal opened the envelop while keeping it secretly with Kai being curious trying to look over. Each step Kai took towards his future wife, another step back Krystal took. The future princess began to read the contents of the letter, still Kai being curious stood there impatiently as he waited for Krystal to hurry up and read.

Finally, Krystal finished read the letter and her reaction after reading it did not look so good. Something Kai quickly picked up. "Whats wrong?" Kai asked as he saw Krystal looking all panicky as she quickly puts the letter in her bag. "Hey what's wrong?" Kai asked once again getting so worried.

"uhh-Uhh nothing," Krystal responded still trying to open the zip of her bag to put the letter in her bag but the zip was stuck and it wouldn't open.

"Doesn't seem nothing," Kai pointed out as he quickly got the chance to snatch the letter out of Krystal's hands.

"Hey!" Krystal cried as she tried to reach for the  note that is in Kai's hands but Kai kept on pushing her away with one hand and reading the notes at the same time.

"No!" shockingly gasp as Krystal stopped resisting knowing Kai has read the quick note. "Do you know who wrote you this?" Kai furiously asked. Reading the content of the letter shocked him, he has never received a letter like this before but form training he knows exactly what to do with it. Krystal shook her head, not knowing where the note came from.

"Where is that kid, I'm going to kill him!" Kai yelled as he began to charge towards the direction the boy walked away from.

"No!" Krystal yelled as she pulled the young prince back. "No! we are not going to do anything about it!"

"Not do anything about it?" Kai was shocked with Krystal's response to this as she was not taking it seriously.

"No because if I say something, they’ll cancel my slumber party!" Krystal admitted. She knew that as soon as she tells her dad or the King about this death threat they would cancel her sleepover party immediately for safety reasons. 

"Youre thinking about your stupid slumber party when you just received a death threat!" Kai mentioned. Giving a royal a threat is very serious. The royal family do not take these threats lightly and therefore, Kai is taking this seriously as oppose to Krystal.


"Why do you care," Krystal asked as she grabbed the letter out of Kai's hands. "Shouldn't you be glad that someone is out there to kill me so you don't have to marry me, you entitled prick?"

Kai rolled his eyes, knowing that his father will kill him if anything happens to Krystal. They have had talks in the past about Kai needing to protect Krystal as best as he can. "I'm entitled because I'm your husband remember?" Kai continued. "Not only will you be killed but my parents and yours especially are going to send me back to America in my own hell all because I didn't take a death threat seriously. You may treat this wedding as fake as our fake relationship but you're going to be my wife and it's my responsibility to look after you! You have to understand that royal's take threats seriously! It doesn't help that North Koreans are out there trying to kidnap significant people of the country as well as drop a nuclear bomb on us!"

Krystal fell silent knowing once again Kai was right. He can be a pretentious sometimes but being the oldest and the first line to the throne Kai has learnt to take on responsibility from a young age. He was serious about Krystal's safety and as much as hates to admit it he was willing to do anything to keep her safe. 

"Just promise you won't tell anyone until the sleepover ends," Krystal begged.

"No! you're crazy what if someone comes and gets you at the sleepover party,"

"please!"

"Fine but until the party then I'm telling my dad,"

"thank you I owe you one!" Krystal smiled feeling at ease that her party will still happen. 

 

Krystal laid the faith of her party in Kai's hands but this was Kai, he's not exactly the most trustworthy person...

 



AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys its been so long since I uploaded like 5 months I think??? I've been studying none stop but I'm on holidays now so I have time to update. So what do you guys think of the chapter? I uploaded a long one :) Comment on who's team you're with? I'm really interested to know! and comment on what you think is going to happen next. 

I think you guys will enjoy the next chapter as it will be Krystal's sleepover party! So everyone who has read up to this chapter knows by now how intense these events go down, so be expected to see some crazy Revelations such as Luna's life! 

Also did you guys like the new character I added. Yes it is Yeri from Red Velvet!! I invented her as I writing this chapter and I thought why not add in another story line into the mix, comment on how you will think she'll be like at the sleepover?? 

anyways I promise I won't take another 5 months to upload I'll upload within the next week :)