Chapter 9

Because Your Love Is Like The Wind

 

 

Spring changed to summer, their romance deepened. They attached love locks on Namsan Tower, visited the Teddy bear museum together. Seunghyun wanted to spend every second with Sophie. He had a plan for everyday they were together. They spent a day playing at Lotte World as the boys tagged along. Weekend trip to Naksan Beach. They took walks at Samcheongdong-gil road. Ate ice cream in cosy little ice cream parlours. The two of them were inseparable and were clearly madly in love with each other. They took morning jogs along the Han River. One day they were eating tteokbokki along the streets of Samcheong-dong next they were eating grilled squids in Dongdaemun. They took night walks along Cheonggyecheon Stream. They sat by the river bank kissing and holding hands simply enjoying each other’s company. Riding bicycles in Banpo Hangang Park and all the simple things they did just to be in each other’s presences.

“Let’s have a picnic at Seokchon Lake tomorrow with the guys. I’ve missed them.” Seunghyun said as he massaged his head that suddenly thumped hard.

“Arasso. I’ll text them. Are you ok?” Sophie said as she took out her phone to send text messages to their other friends.

“Ah, it’s nothing. Just a normal headache” he said with his head resting on Sophie’s lap and he closed his eyes. Sophie continued to watch the drama she was watching. She turned to look at Seunghyun who was already asleep on her lap. She traced his magnificent jaw line with her fingers. She bent down to kiss Seunghyun’s forehead and ran her fingers through his hair.  Suddenly his lips formed a smile and he stuck out his tongue. He then opened his eyes “Aigoo, I’m melting my Sophie is so romantic” he playfully teased.

“Yah Choi Seunghyun get off me!” Sophie shrieked as she pushed Seunghyun’s head off her lap. Seunghyun laughed ignoring his headache. His heart was happy to have Sophie by his side and seeing her romantic side made his love for her swell even more.

“I don’t want to. I want to sleep here. Please Please” Seunghyun pouted cutely at Sophie.

“No” She simply answered him.

Seunghyun then stood up from the couch and grabbed Sophie by the waist carrying her towards his bedroom. Sophie screamed and laugh as she resisted. Seunghyun placed her softly on his bed. Sophie stayed on the bed and stared at Seunghyun anticipating what he was going to do. Seunghyun went out of the room as he shouted back at Sophie

“Don’t you dare move a muscle or I will love you more Sophie Park.”

Later Seunghyun came back with his hands behind his back and a mischievous smile on his face.

“What do you have there?” Sophie asked half mockingly at him.

“It’s a weapon of destruction!!” Seunghyun said as he spread his arms wide revealing the content in his hands. Sophie laughed so hard at Seunghyun as her face turned red and she laughed even harder. The 24 year old Choi Seunghyun was carrying a tub of chocolate flavoured ice cream in his hands. He jumped on the bed, opened the lid and started digging in the ice cream. He took a spoonful and fed Sophie. Sophie willingly took the bite and smiled. The boy she met 17 years ago was the same. It was as if he only grew on the outside but she couldn’t resist not loving him.

“What are you staring at?” Seunghyun asked.

“No I wasn’t” She said defensively.

“Liar” Seunghyun stick his tongue out and bent over to kiss Sophie’s cheeks.

“I love you Sophie.”

“Forever and always” She replied as she hugged Seunghyun’s torso which Seunghyun responded by swinging his arms around her shoulder. Seunghyun put aside the empty tub of ice cream and pulled Sophie closer with her head on his chest. She closed her eyes as she fell asleep listening to Seunghyun’s heartbeat. Seunghyun’s headache prevented him from sleeping so he lay there inhaling Sophie’s scent as he stared at her face. Her cute nose, her beautiful eyes, her sweet smile, her intoxicating smell, he was going to miss those little things about Sophie. Slowly he closed his eyes and dozed off to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short..don't hate me.but i'm working on the next chapter..anticipate it!! gomawo!! :D