Chapter 11

Because Your Love Is Like The Wind

Sophie’s hand fiddled with the diamond ring securely placed on her ring finger. Engaged to Seunghyun. It sounded so unlike her. She was never the girl who fantasized of a wedding or marriage. She did like guys but she never thought about settling down with someone but being engaged to Seunghyun felt so right. The ring was a 2.4 carat heart shaped diamond with two pear cut diamonds on each side. It had a white gold band. The ring was a little off set in terms of its symmetry but it was the most beautiful ring she has ever laid her eyes on. Inside the ring “SS” was engraved on it which stands for “Seunghyun and Sophie”. She couldn’t take her eyes off her gorgeous new ring.

“Noona, hyung designed the ring himself you know” maknae said interrupting my train of thoughts.

“Really?”She asked as she turned to her side to look at Seunghyun who was busy looking at his phone.

He grinned and asked “Do you like it?”

“No I don’t like it. I love it! Thank you boo.”  Sophie touched Seunghyuns face and kissed him.

“So have you guys set a date yet? I guess I’m the best man? Right hyung?” Youngbae asked giving his hyung an adorable eye smile.

“We haven’t set a date yet”

“End of this month” Seunghyun confidently answered.

They all looked at him flabbergasted because “end of this month” is 2 weeks away.

“Are you guys pregnant?” Maknae blurted out.

“NO! Well, not yet. We’re not trying” Sophie stuttered embarrassed by Seungri’s question.

Seunghyun looked at Sophie and said “Well do you wanna try? Let’s try now then.”

He stood up and pulled Sophie’s hand signaling for them to leave. Sophie overwhelmed by his actions pulled back her hand and remained seated. Seunghyun smilled and sat back down.

“I’m joking boo. About the baby thing but our wedding is the end of this month” He grinned sheepishly.

“We don’t have a dress. I mean I don’t.  And I haven’t told my parents. And we don’t have a church booked or wedding reception. I’m waiting for graduation. I need to go back to London. Crap. I need to go back.” She panted panicking as she held on to her chest.

“Calm down Soph. You worry too much. I got everything covered. I promise.” Seunghyun said and wrapped his arms around Sophie. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short. I know but i promise you the next chapter is longer and sweeter <3. I hope...dont forget to comment your thoughts..thank you for subscribing...i hope i dont fail you guys with my lame writting..gomawo ^^