Chapter 26

Because Your Love Is Like The Wind

 

 

 

 

Sophie’s POV

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and my sight was welcomed by a white bright light. I pushed myself up from the hard cold stone where my body lay flat. I didn’t know where I was. I ran my hands on my once round baby bump. Flat. Alarmed, I began frantically shouting for my precious bundle of joy. Tears began streaming down my face. Pain struck through my chest. 

“DAEHYUN!!!!! HAE-WON!!!!!”

My voice disappeared into nothingness. I turned around and around trying to figure out where I was. Pain pierced me, did I lost my children. My knees failed me as I fell to the ground. I failed Seunghyun; I didn’t protect our precious miracle like he told me too. I buried my face in my hands, sobbing to my heart’s content.

Out of the blue strong arms picked me up from the ground. To my surprise well built arms wrapped themselves around me, pulling me into a tight embrace. Planting my face on the firm chest, I inhaled a familiar scent. That sweet manly smell that I longed for lingered around me, intoxicating me. Delicate hands caressing my hair and soft sweet kisses were planted on top of my head. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I miss being like this. I miss this feeling. I miss melting myself in his embrace. I looked up and saw his handsome face. His soft brown eyes stared into mine. I felt safe. His lips curved up into a beautiful smile. His cheeks rosy and he looked healthy. I tried to speak but my voice chocked, overwhelming me.

“I miss you so so much. So much it numbed me. I’m sorry I lost Daehyun and Hae-won” I mumbled carelessly.

“Shhh..Daehyun and Hae-won are fine. I missed you too. I love you Sophie forever and always.” He said smiling down at me, his thumb running down my jaw line. He loosens his embrace, pulling us apart.

His left hand caressing my head and his right hand cupping my face, catching my tears, he bent down to level our eyes.

“Good bye Sophie. Take care of yourself. I will always love you.”

He turned around about to leave me. I ran to him and enveloped my arms around his waist, planting my wet cheeks on his firm back. His eyebrows cringed. She was making it harder for him to leave.

“I want to be with you. I need you. Please don’t leave me again.” Sophie sobbed even harder against his back.

He turned around to face her, loosening her grip on him. His cavernous low voice softly whispering to her

“I’m a father now Soph, I cannot be selfish anymore. Tell Daehyun and Hae-won I love them very much.”

He planted a soft kiss on my temple. I closed my eyes, tears streaming down, unable to stop. By the time I opened my eyes, I saw his silhouette walking away from me. Towards the bright white nothingness beyond my sight could see. My vision blurred as tears flooded my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sophie’s eyes fluttered open. She tried to sit up but a searing pain travelled throughout her lower abdomen. She looked around her. She was clearly in a hospital. Monitors hooked onto her, beeping indicating her heartbeat, an IV drip pierced through her thin wrist. On the floor, sharing a pillow was Daesung and Seungri. They were sound asleep. On the couch across her was Youngbae also sleeping and the chair next to her bed with his face cringed focusing on his phone was Jiyong. Upon realizing Sophie’s movement, Jiyong looked up and he sighed in relieve. He stood up and hugged her.

“Soph!! Thank God!”

Hearing the commotion the others woke up and scrambled towards her. Seungri hugged her tightly.

“Stop scaring us like that noona!!!!” Seungri said.

‘What happened? Where’s Daehyun and Hae-won?” Sophie uttered.

“They are in the nursery. I’ll let the nurse know you woke up.” Daesung said smiling at her as he exited the room.

“You lost a lot of blood during the surgery. And you died on the operating table for 7 minutes, miraculously your heart started beating again but you didn’t wake up.” Youngbae calmly explained. They were interrupted when Daesung entered the room followed by a nurse pushing in two baby cribs.

“Say hello to Daehyun. He is the oppa.” Daesung said as he handed one of the babies to Sophie.

“And this is Hae-won. The baby princess. They were born 2 minutes apart.” Youngbae said handing her the second baby.

Both babies in each of her arms Sophie broke down in tears. Both her children had Seunghyun’s brown beautiful eyes and their cute noses were carbon copies of their fathers. She kissed their rosy cheeks overwhelmed by love for both her precious joys.

“Daddy loves you both very much.” Sophie whispered to her children. Both sound asleep in her arms.

The boys with their head bowed, tearing up at such a beautiful yet heart wrenching sight. Their hyung would’ve been the happiest and proudest father at this moment. The three of them were a beautiful family despite being incomplete.

 

 

 

Jiyong thought to himself. “Hyung, I hope you are seeing this and are happy up there. Your family is really beautiful.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short.. i'm sorry..i'm working on the next chapter..so dont hate me.. ^^ oh and thank for loving this story..you guys are awesome!!