Chapter 13

Because Your Love Is Like The Wind

 

 

Sophie’s POV

*Before the wedding reception*

“I can’t breathe. I think this is a mistake. It’s too soon.” I panicked as 4 of my bridesmaid stared at me. I paced the room from one end to the other.

“Aniyo, you two should have married a long time ago” Dara said trying to calm me down. I struggled trying to get out of my custom made Versace wedding dress which God knows how Seunghyun got for this very last minute wedding. Minzy then came into the room followed by Youngbae.

“Youngbae! I think I can’t go through with this.” I said as I tried to escape passing by him.

“Hey,hey. Calm down. You’re just nervous. You’ve known hyung your whole life and I don’t see any reason not to marry him. Even I would marry him.” He said jokingly.

“As so you know,I’m straight ladies” He said as he winked at Bom. Dara rolled her eyes thinking how miserable it will be with the boys flirting around them later. The 4 groomsmen have been flirting with them since the wedding rehearsal a few days ago.

 Then a knock at the door made them turn their head towards the door.

“Youngbae, we need to go.” Jiyong said staring mischievously at Dara.

“Hold up. Soph here is having cold feet.”

Jiyong looked at me and smile. “Everything is gonna be alright Soph. You guys are so meant to be. But I won’t let you go easy if you bail on hyung” he said sternly as he pulled me into a hug.

“Arasso unnie” I replied as I bowed my head and smile.

“Yah Sophie Park!” Jiyong smiled.

“Wah, today is gonna be the last time we ever call you Sophie Park. It’s gonna Sophie Choi after this.” Youngbae said as he lightly punched my arm.

“Ladies, please make sure this monkey makes it down the aisle” Jiyong said smirking at me as he quickly exited the room followed by Youngbae.

"YAH KWON JIYONG!" I shouted at him.

“I dunno how you can stand being around those boys all the time Soph. I mean it’s been nonstop flirting and it’s getting annoying” Dara said.

“Oh loosen up Dara yah…I think Youngbae is kinda cute.” Bom said as she smiled until her eyes were gone.

I smiled and said “It’s because they don’t flirt with me. Those crazy boys mistake me as a boy sometimes. Especially our maknae..He has the nerve to call me hyung sometimes”

“Aww, I think Seungri is cute unnie” Chaerin replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun’s POV

I stood in front of the priest. I was surprised at how calm I was. I kept thinking that I was going to be nervous. I glanced to my side at my bestman, Jiyong. He stood looking at the crowd. Realizing that I was glancing him he whispered to me

“You nervous hyung?”

“No.” I answered simply.

“Soph had a lil mental breakdown just now. She’s nervous. But she’s alright. Youngbae and I joked with her.”

“Oh” I answered as my thoughts drifted thinking of worst case scenarios. Sweat began to fall as I imagined standing here in front of the aisle and my bride did not show up. What if she’s going to leave me at the altar? The thought haunted me when suddenly the bridal march was played disturbing my train of thoughts. I looked up at the door and I saw Dara, Bom, Minzy and Chaerin walking towards the altar. I smiled remembering when I heard Dara fuming at Sophie saying how annoying it was to be paired with Jiyong and having to tolerate his constant flirting. I stole a glance at my groomsmen catching them winking at the girls. Then walking down the aisle towards me was my bride. She was beautiful as ever. My heart fluttered as thoughts of her leaving me escaped my brain. Her chestnut hair was made into a bun as her veil and headpiece securely strapped on them. She was walking arm in arm with my soon-to-be father in law. I felt a knot forming in my stomach as she came closer to me. My headache came back but her presence kept me calm and I was the happiest man on earth that day.

As the priest led us in our prayer, I prayed that Sophie would always be safe and happy no matter with or without me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't stop writing. I'm overly attached to this story. :( another update..i'm awesome right?? hehe^^ kidding..i'm still that crappy writer...so comment your thoughts! i wanna read them <3 thank u!!