Chapter 6 : Hard to Withstand You

Juliet, the vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I heard her and she was like out of this world . " Soo Ri said to her friend Ou Mi . 
" really ? I want to hear too ! Can I hear it too ?" Ou Mi look at me with excited . 
" Wanna go over to the club room and play ? " Soo Ri gave me a look . 
" No i need to pick up my brother when I'm done . " I rejected they request again . 
" really ? That's a real shame . Anyway the important thing is if I wasn't in the club room yesterday . This would have gone unnoticed . To hide something like this, you're quite the sneaky one, aren't you Baek Ma Ri ? " Again with her another look . I was silent and keep doing the teacher told us to do . Then she started to talk again : " I believe it was fate that we met like this ! It was FATE FATE ! " talked with her excited mood . Then they do something weird than normal can do it . They are totally weird and talkactive . Somehow ...... " Hey could you guys quiet down a bit ? It's hard to focus . " the girl with the blonde said beside me . But both of them didn't want to make quiet at all . Soo Ri still want to talk louder than usually she does . " anyway, did you think about it ? You changed your mind after that . right ? Stop being shy and tell me the truth . you want to do it , right ?" Soo Ri asked about it again to me . Ou Mi agree with her in the same time too . But .... " I said so yesterday . I don't want to . " But I don't feel like I want to hangout with them in Club room . 

" what was that ? " She was shocked about my answer . " really ? you really have no interest ? "
" yeah . I wish you'd stop talking about that now . I mean it . "
" But can't you consider ? Even thought the two of us managed to create the club . We honestly have no experience with instruments . Who we would learn from , how we would gather members ... we had a lot to worry about .... I was so glad after hearing about you yesterday..... " Ou Mi said to me .
" sorry . "
" okay . I get it . " Soo Ri suuddenly slam her hand on my table loudly . " If it's hard for you to join . then how about just trial ? 
" trial ? " I look at Soo Ri .
" Just experience how the club is like then decide whether or not you want to join . How about it amazing , right ? "
" oh my , you're genius ! " Ou Mi proud with her friend . 
" After that , we promise we won't say anything more about your decision . " 
Suddenly OuMi hold my hand and gave a pity look on her face . " yeah, Ma Ri . Just come for a little bit . We'll do everything like the cleaning and stuff . You just need to teach us . Yeah ? " 
" what ? c-cleaning ? " Soo Ri very shocked what Oumi had say to me . I thought she not going to agree but end up she agree with it . When I look at them , They really makes me smile so big . I wonder if one day they will become my real friend or not . 
" even if you guys do this......... "  I said . 
They look at me with a smile and said : "we're going this far.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter