Chapter 10 : Unorganized Band Club (part 1)

Juliet, the vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At School,...... 
I tried to walk around the school because I can't even eat any some food . Then I pass through them , Soo Ri and Ou Mi . 

- Jung Jae Min - 
I sat down on the chair and I still wondered why Ma Ri wanted me to ignore her . " But if you appear in front of me like that , what do you want me to do now , huh ? " I keep thinking about her that she was playing her guitar at Hanabi's cafe . 
" Son~ did you have filling lunch ? " My mom sat another chair beside me all of sudden . 
" yeah I guess .. " and answering her with cold side . 
" Geezz ~ If you came home, I'd have given you a proper lunch ..... why do you insist on living alone when there's a perfectly good house ? 
" Are you asking because you don't know ? It because that man is living there that I left . "
"what kind of language is that ~ 'That man' is now your dad . "
" enough . " I said quickly . " What's up now ? I thought we agreed to not acknowledge each other at school . "
" I'm sorry okay . " 
" Look , just tell me what you want now . " I finally look at my mom . 
" you know about the band club I told you about . Do you really not want to join ? Come on. It'll be fun ~ " 
" wow, and I thought It'd be something major .... Why are you so obsessed with that band club ? Is there a reason I have to join ? If there is , then say it . "
" well... truth is...... it's always been my dream to be an advisor..... "
" dream ? "  that was shocked . Because I never knew my mom had a dream like that . Geezz.. 
" you know .... like in the movies where there's a brilliant teacher that comes into a dying club and makes it big again .  The student who were troublemakers all come together with the brilliant influence of their teacher ... Well,..... I guess they'll all fall into traps and leave l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter