Chapter 11 : Unorganized Band Club (Part 2 )

Juliet, the vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Baek Ma Ri -
I still run to them . Even they running so fast but I still can smell their blood easily . I walk a few step behind the building . And I saw both them were tiring from running . " Found you . " I look at them . Both of them were shocking and said : " Whao~ how did you find us ?! " 
" I can smell a lit.........No . That's not important here ! What's with those flyers ? why did you go off making those things on your own ? " I mad at them .
" We, well , listen , Ma Ri , we were kind of in a hurry and ... and you're really popular ... so I thought ... you know , we could get more members ... " Ou Mi said . 
" you said it was trail membership ? If you're going to be like this , I'm quitting . I won't join it . " 
" Whao~whao~ calm down a bit . " Soo Ri tried to calm down on me . " Do you know how many freshman guys decide to join after hearing you were a members ? What are you going to do about those guys ? Are you making us liars ? "
" you are liars .. "
" comeon~ enough with the jokes .... " she giggling . " I was just proud to have you on the band club and all ~ ehehehhe .. But aren't you impressed with how many people liked you ? This is imaginable . You were surprise right ?? " then she suddenly change her face become seriuos person . " okay , sorry !! Totally my bad . I'll never do it again !! "
" yeah Ma Ri . We're sorry ~ we didn't mean for this to get out of hand... " agree Ou Mi .
" We'll beg forgiveness . Forgiveness ! " They both knee on me and bow . But when I see them both , they quite cheerful so I thought I can give forgiveness for this time for them . I just want to see them cheerful again . 
" ... whatever ... If you two pull a stunt like that again , I'll quit right then and there , so be warned . " I look away when saying like that . 
" Ha ha ... Okay ~ " Both of them smile at me cheerfully . 
- The school bell's ringing- 
" Yay~ Ma Ri . Let's go ! " Soo Ri look at me excitedly .
" where ? " 
" what do you mean where , It's time for after-school activites ! " she grabbed my hand and run to the band club room . When went inside , there's so many nerd boys waiting us . Soo Ri was shock but I just let it be and sit on the chair . Everyone were looking me excitedly . Then I heard a voice : " God this is dirty . What kind of place i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter