Chapter 15 : Precautionary Target Number One

Juliet, the vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked to the dining room and having my dinner with my family . When mom came and serve us fresh pig meat on the table . " Tada~Today's special ! Fresh pig meat ~ " When I chew on the fresh pig meat , it's really delicious so I ask : " what's so special about today ? "
" haha dear , go ahead and tell them . " mom said to dad . 
" shall i ? " dad asked . " Okay~ Prepare yourself ... DAD GOT HIMMSELF A JOB !!!!!! " He yell of happiness . 
" really ? " I look at dad . 
" Yeah .. He's starting tomorrow . " mom said . 
" heh heh . I thought maybe we should stop moving like you said , Ma Ri . And it'd probably be good for your education as well... " dad said to me . 
" dad.... "
" plus Physical labor is too hard .... !! It felt like my spine going to rearrange itself after work ! "
" didn't you say you had lots of energy ? ~ " mom laughing at dad .
" Of course ! No one is as strong as me !! I feel it's a waste to use my energy on a place like that ! "
" But who hired you ? " I asked . 
" ah ... It's a friend's company in incheon . "
" Incheon ? You're commuting that far ? Wouldn't it be hard for you ? "
" It's okay It's okay . I just have to wake up early . That's all . " gaving me a sweet smile on his face . 
" It's what you need to do for a steady paycheck . Anyway , Baek Ma Ri ! Baek Joseph !  you know what you need to do if you want to live here for a while , right ? Let's all try our best !! Fighting !! Come on ~ eat up . " 
" okay ! " I said . 

- Jung Jae Min - - on the train , reading books -
Suddenly some girls came to me and ask : "sunbae , have you had breakfast ? What did you eat ? Do you want to have lunch with us ? "
" I brought pig's feet~ " another girl said . 
" you're disturbing me . Can you go away ? " I said coldly . But then the girls attracted with that and come up with more question to me . How annoying girls are . When the trains reached Bori station , I saw her , Baek Ma Ri was waiting outside . I thought the train couldn't stop but it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter