Chapter 14 : Is that possible ?

Juliet, the vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After took my brother, Joseph , we about going to home with auntie car . 
In the car,... 
" Geezz so forgetful at such a young age ... How could you forget about Joseph ? Looks like you'll hear an earful from unni when you get back home . " auntie said .
" I guess... " while looking at the window .
" oh right...Since when did you join the band club ? " 
" huh ? how do you know about that ? " I look at my auntie seriously . 
" My friend told me . She's there as teacher at your school . "
" what ? did you tell someone about me again ? why did you do that ? I said I didn't like it ! "
" It's nothing much . I just thought that it'd be easier on you if there was someone at your school on your side . I just asked her to look after you . Plus, she understands us better than everyone else so don't worry ~ "
After a few minute of silent , " anyway, how is the band club ? Are you friendly with the members ? 
" I don't care . You have no idea how irritating they are ~ " I said coldly to my aunt . 
" Why ? what happened ? "
" They printed my photo and spread them around as flyers . They decided to make a band club without knowing how to play any instruments ... And on top of 'That' . A performance ? What kind of performance of they thinking to start preparing for now .... They're really hopeless... I don't understand how anyone could be so irresponsible . And they throw me into all this , something I don't even want to be in.... Anyway, its irritating ! " 
" you like those guys , huh ? " she give me a smile look on her face to me . 
" what ? "
" Why you could stay in the bannd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter