Chapter 9 : Unpleasant Story

Juliet, the vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" That kid is your niece, right manager ? " the worker of Ma Ri's aunt asked . " I think he singing is amazing . "
" Isn't it ? She was wasting all that talent sitting around at home so I begged her to come here . "
"Ah~ How great would it be to play the guitar like that ~ " 
"... But I'm not happy with it . " while look at Ma Ri on the stage .
" Eh, why ? "
" To think that child only has that to come back to...... she's a very lonely kid . "

- Jae Min's mom- 
" Hey, you haven't left yet . " I look at Jae Min and smiled at him . " Were you waiting for me ? " But he didn't answer me at all . He just look at that girl on the stage that singing while playing guitar . Then i try asked him again : " wow~ She pretty cool . Do you know her ? " But he just walk away just like that . So I go toward Nabi and said : "Nabi, i'll be off now . "
" Hey, was that your son ? He's really cool ! "
" All thanks to me, you know~ " showing my proud face to her . 
" no , not that . "
" come on. anyway , I'll be back. See you later ~ " I waved to Nabi and gone home . 

- Baek Ma Ri -
" whew.... " feel so great after the little performances . 
" well done .. Here, freshly killed warm blood . Try it . " 
" ah.. thanks " I take a cup of the pig blood and drink it .
" Did something happen ? Why are you feeling so down ? " my aunt asked me . 
" It's nothing . I'm fine . "
" What it is ? Tell me . "
" i'm just a little frustrated . "
" why ? "
" i don't want to move again . But both mom and dad have no intention of staying in one peace . you can't help it . I'm alone but you guys have so many members in your family , so you never know what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter