Chapter 13 : What Now

Juliet, the vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Do you remember now ? " still holding my shoulder . 
and I keep staring at him because I really don't know what to say to him . 
" You did this to me . You were adamant that you couldn't remember so i did the same thing to you . you remember now, right ? Do you realize why I was like that until now ? You made me like this . Whether it was mistake or whatever , I became like this after that . So don't tell me to ignore you or care about you either . " 
When I heard everything he was trying to say , I still don't understand why my heart beat more harder than usually . I never did it before . I slap my own face . He shocked after what he saw what i did .
" why do you slap yourself ? Isn't it normal for you to slap me in these situations ? I was preparing myself . Doesn't it hurt ? "
" I said It was hard for me . I said I didn't like you . "
" Again with the dislike . I said not to say things like that . Anyway, let me take a look . What kind of kid smacks their own  face like that ? Does it hurt ? " 
"Get away ! " 
" Huh ? "
" I SAID TO GET AWAY FROM ME !! " I yelled at him . Then I run away from him . I run and run . My body burning up ... I feel like my heart is about to explode !! I open my sweater and my scarf around my neck and keep running to my auntie's cafe . I come into the cafe , my auntie was there sitting while drinking a glass of beer . She kinda shock when she saw me and ask me : " huh ? It's not the weekend... what are you doing here ? "
" I don't know .... when I came to , I was here... "
" why ? did something happen ? Your face is flushed ... "
" It's nothing auntie , some water ... "
" okayy... sit down , I'll get it for you . " I sit down on the chair and auntie come to me and give me a glass of water . I take it and drink it quickly . " Haa~ That's much better . "
" aren't you cold ? Not even wearing a jacket .... I thought it qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter