Chapter 12 : I'll Make You Remember

Juliet, the vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We all took our place behind the band club room . Jae Min started the talk : " We've got vocal, drum , bass , keyboard and guitar . Which ones do you want to do ? Choose one . " Suddenly Soo Ri raise her hand up and quickly said : "I'm going to be vocalist !! Vocalist !! Vocalist !! " 
" I want to do duet with Soo Ri and be vocalist too . " Ou Mi said . 
" Do you want to hear me sing ? " Soo Ri sing after she said . Then I realized that Jae Min was looking at me the whole time . Then he asked a fat boy : " Hey tubby ~ what do you want to do ? " 
" hm... how about being a singer as well ? " 
" Geezzz .... Do you guys want to become a choir or something ? If everyone wants to be vocalist , then whhat about all other parts ? Is there really no one that can play an instrument ? Even just a little ? "
No one answer for awhile but later Soo Ri remember that I can play guitar so she said to Jae Min : " Ah, this Ma Ri here , she can play the gu........ " she stop saying it after she saw my face . 
" I don't think you guys can make it . What kind of performance do you think you can pull of like this ? Stop playing around and quit before you regret it . " Jae Min getting angier to us . 
" what's wrong ? It's still early , so all we have to do is plan and practise individually a bit . " said Soo Ri . 
" In which country ? I think it's better for all of you to study and for me to use this room to practise . It'll be better for all of us . " Said Jae Min to Soo Ri . When Soo Ri tried to fight again with Jae Min, the teacher stop them before they fight again . " Hey guys ! I bought snacks for you all ! Let's have a party to celebrate the first meeting of the club ~! " the teacher said . 
" Ms Oh !!! " called Soo Ri in excitedly and she take the snacks from the teacher and give it everyone . 
" eh ? But are these all the members we have ? " the teacher asked . " Hm... the first scene isn't all flashy ... But I guess It's boring if the movie starts off exciting . Hmm... " 
"It because king rude over there chased them away ... " Soo Ri pointed at Jae Min . When the teacher turned around and see , the teacher became more excited and said : " Ah ! Jae Min ! you came ! After you said you wouldn't , you sneaky little brat ~ " 
" But is he really here because of you , Ms. oh ? " Asked Soo Ri .
" yes ~ i put little effort into this one ~ " 
Soo Ri groan after she heard the teacher said . Then suddenly Jae Min stand up and said : " I'm a little tired so I'll be off early . "
" what ? at least be here for the toast ! " the teacher tired to stop him but he still keep up on going . 
" As if this needs a toast .... "
" Arghhh~ Why is that guy so arrogant ? Acting on his own whims and all . " Soo Ri said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter