Chapter 2 : Forgetfulness

Juliet, the vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still don't know what to say . I'm just in trouble and don't know what to do with it . We keep staring each other that time but I heard the door was opening . I stand up and looked away from him and ran away out from the train . " But it is okay , right ? " I talked myself . When I looked back into the train , he was trying to chase me but it was too late . The door is closing . " what were you thinking , making a mistake like that ! I think he was wearing our school's uniform.... I should be fine, right ? It's not like I did anything suspicious . Yeah , I think I should just forget about it . " When I looked around , I realize that I don't know where I am . " I guess I should take my little brother home first . 
At the Kindergarten ,....
" ahh... finally I found him .. " before I walked toward him , he's with another little girl . It's probably his friend . When I waved at him and shout : " Baek Joseph ! Let's go home ~ " I knew he knew that I was calling him but he turn away . Aish this kid .. I walked toward to him and I realize that he was trying to bite the little girl . I carried him and walk home . 
At home ,......
" come on , There's no harm in that . " while placing a plate of pig livers on the table .
" are you just going to ignore this as well mom ? We had to move because of this guy , remember ? " 
" Be more understanding . He can't stop his urges because he's young . You make mistake from time to time too . "
" when did I........ I, I haven't had any mistakes .. !" eat the pig livers grumpy .
" you don't remember ? you went all the way to school last sunday , right ? Haha .. while you quite forgetful .  " while give a bit laugh . " Hang on .... Thinking of it , It seem to start whenever you started eating rice ... could it be side effect ? "
" I don't know . I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter