Chapter 7 : Misunderstanding

Juliet, the vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Should I try to resist it ? It might be okay If i get used to it . " I mumbled myself . I tried to stand up and said to him : " I have no idea what you're saying . Why did I ........ " suddenly he push me down to let me to sit on the ground .
" wh-what are you doing ? " I look at him . 
" Stay still . I need to ask you something . " He kinda look serious on me . Then he said : " Look at me, Do you see this haggard face ? Do you know who's responsible for this ? " I totally confuse what he going to tell me . "It's because I'm thinking about you all night and can't sleep . "
" how is that my fault ? "
" because It's hard to stop thinking about it . About you . It was strange . I couldn't stop thinking about it . Why am I like this ....Why do I keep thinking about the things that happened between us ... Why do I keep thinking about you ... ? And then I came to the conclusion ..I was mad temporarily . This is what happens when you're in love , right ? But it makes no sense . There's no way I'd like a bizarre girl like you . You're good looking , why do you go and choose the strangest things to do ? " He keep looking at me and I don't even know why I'm blushing right . But what I was thinking right now he look really tasty ...what would he taste like ... what would the texture be like ? Ah this is crazy . I cover my nose again so i wont be smell sweet blood of him . It's make me really hungry . " you acting weird again . Things like this , don't do them . " Jae min stop me from being cover my nose in front of him . But I couldn't resist it and I keep cover my nose no matter what . But he end up he caught my both hands and he asked : " Let me ask you one thing . why did you do that to me ? do you like me ? "
" what ? "
" I'm asking if you like me . " and now he much more serious than just now . " If you did it because you were head over heels for me , then I could maybe see you as some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter