{//D31; 31.07.2016}

{Between Past and Present}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
D-32; 30.07.2016   2027   After a while, out of nowhere, I felt myself being wrapped by a jacket and was lifted up bridal style.       "It's okay, I'm here now. I'll take you home."       I couldn't even muster up an answer to weirdo. I tried my best to not look at him. I looked at everything but him. But that made it worse as I saw the passerbys judging when they saw him carrying me.        "I can walk now." I said loud enough for both of us to hear.    "Are you sure? I don't mind, really." His eyes made contact with mine.    "Well I do, so just let me walk." I looked away and stared at the ground.    "If you say so," he gently let me down, "you look adorable when you're flustered, by the way." He whispered in my ear.    "Heol~" I scoffed and threw his jacket that was on me to him.        2039     I started walking off. Weirdo caught up and started walking beside me. I guess he was leaving me alone without physically leaving me alone. A part of me kind of felt glad. I guess weirdo wasn't that bad after all.      We turned the corner and soon reached my neighbourhood. I guess I was daydreaming, I didn't even notice a delivery motorcycle a few meters ahead of us. Weirdo slung his right hand around my shoulder and swiftly pulled me towards him. My heart was beating so erratically as my forehead rested against his chest. My breathing started getting heavier and it soon turned into sobs. I wrapped my hands around his waist, hugging him, and started crying my heart out. With his right hand still slung around my shoulder, his left hand was the back of my head.      I honestly wasn't even sure what I was crying about. Was it because of the pain? Was it because of the memories? Was it because of the delivery motorcycle?       "Just cry it all out." He said softly.        2052     I pulled away when there were no more tears to cry out. I wiped my cheeks with the back of my hand and embarrassment overcame me. his shirt was stained with my tears.        "I didn't mean to hug you. Or cry like a mad woman. Let's just pretend this didn't happen. And I'm sorry for staining your shirt." I said quickly and faster walked off.        Kim Hye Won, what the hell man?! How can you look at weirdo now without feeling awkward? Good job.    I could hear his footsteps catching up to me and I quickened my pace.        "Well then, let's just pretend this didn't happen too." He held my hand and interlocked his fingers.        I stopped in my tracks stunned, but he continued walking so I was dragged forward. I tried to wriggle my hand from his but he gently squeezed my hand and I just stopped trying. He did say to pretend this didn't happen too so I guess its fine. Maybe he's just looking out for me. But still, what is he thinking?!     2104     I looked down the entire time and kept playing with the hem of my skirt. I heaved a sigh of relief  when I saw my house.      I took a step forward and faced Weirdo.        "Well we're here now. Thanks for, you know, sending me home and all." I bowed slightly, making my face covered by some strands of hair.        He took a step forward, closing up the distance between us.        "It was my pleasure," he tucked the stray strands behind my ear, "rest up alright? I need my partner to be in tip top condition if we're going to ace this project." He put his hands in his jeans pocket and walked away coolly.        I stood rooted to the ground. Seriously, what's gotten into weirdo?! Okay whatever, I don't know and I don't want to know.    I ruffled my hair and entered my house. I greeted my oppas and went upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me and plopped onto my bed.       

My body was paralyzed. I couldn't move.  My legs were in an immense pain.  My head felt like it was splitting open. 

  I saw oppa caressing the she-devil's cheek. I couldn't hear what he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter