Bonus Chapter II

{Between Past and Present}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-73; 19.06.2016

 

Sung Hwa’s POV

 

“Oh my god, you were serious? You’re really doing it?” I punched Jay’s right shoulder.

 

 

 

He just sheepishly smiled as his left hand rubbed the spot.

 

He closed the red velvet box that was holding a princess cut engagement ring.

 

 

 

“Yeah, I think it’s time y’know. We’ve been together for a while and our families know each other so why not?” He shrugged his shoulders.

 

“I mean dude, is she- did you knock her up…?” I covered my mouth as a gasp escaped me.

 

“No hyung, of course not! It just feels right. I don’t know how to explain it. Honestly I would never have imagined getting married to Soo Jung. But here I am.” Jay smiled as he swig a glass of soju.

 

“So then why are you still keeping tabs on her? Why are you making me look out for her?” I looked right at him, trying to analyse his body language.

 

“I don’t know hyung. I will never stop feeling this guilt about what has happened. But too much time has passed and I don’t know how I can ever right my wrongs with her; about the accident or about ‘forgetting’ her.”

 

“I left her hyung. I left her when she needed me because I was scared. I was so terrified, seeing her that way. I was so afraid she’ll hate me that I thought leaving her would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter