{//D44; 18.07.2016}

{Between Past and Present}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1346

 

"Just be prepared for snarky comments, she's known for that. I guess you could stay safe if you don't keep asking Jay Park the questions. She's kind of overprotective over him." Junhong said as he patted my hand. 

 

 

 

I nodded as I deeply inhaled and exhaled. Krystal Jung was joining today's interview session and the stories I heard from Junhong before were not all that fantastic. 

 

When I told Junhong about my assignment he told me to just interview my family, to get my dad to talk about Kingdom Corporation. Kingdom had many initiatives to improve the society, like giving back to the less fortunate, etc. But when I told him I was interviewing Jay and Krystal, he got worried. Maybe this was why, he had even gone as far as to describe Krystal as the she-devil. He didn't like Jay too, described him as an and that they were a fitting pair. It made me wonder how well he actually knew them. 

 

But despite that, he remained supportive. He even told me not to mention this to my oppas, especially not Jiyong oppa. That made me think of the night a few months back when I heard maknae oppa and Jiyong oppa talking. 

  Flashback 26.06.2016  

Passing by Jiyong oppa's room, I heard his raised voice and maknae oppa was trying to calm him down. I pushed the door slightly open and eavesdropped on their conversation.

 

 

 

 

"I don't get him. I don't ing get anything." Jiyong oppa tightened his grip on the newspaper he was holding.

 

"Hyung, you didn't want him in her future anyway so why are you getting worked up?" Maknae oppa shook Jiyong oppa's shoulders.

 

"I don't know okay, the headline got me all worked up! I know how I feel about him but I thought I knew how he felt about our sister! Even an idiot could tell he was in love with her, although he did something really stupid in the end. And we can't deny that Hye Won was the reason he did that stupid action. BUT STILL, how he could have just thrown all of that away?" He ran his fingers through his hair and threw the newspaper to the ground.

 

 

 

I squinted my eye to get a better view of it.

 

'Jay Park of Park Associations and Krystal Jung of Jung Industries to hold their engagement party at the end of August'.

 

Do I know these people? I went into panic mode when Jiyong oppa walked towards the door. I quickly ran to my bedroom door and pretended as though I just came out. Jiyong oppa's eyes met mine but he just looked away emotionlessly.

  End of flashback.   

My head started to throb with immense pain when I tried to recall if they really did knew Jay or Krystal. The pain was my answer I guess. I clenched my fists tightly to keep my cool. I didn't want Junhong to worry. 

But what exactly happened?! Was there a misunderstanding or something? I looked over to Junhong, contemplating if I should ask him what's on my mind. 

 

 

 

"Is there something on my face? Why are you looking at me like that?" He said as he checked his hands after wiping his face. 

 

"Why do you dislike Jay and Krystal? And why can't I tell my oppas? What's the big deal? I mean like did they know each other and something big happen and now they've fallen out?" I stared at him while crossing my hands. 

 

"No, it's just that he was notorious for being a troublemaker so the hyungs didn't really like him. And like I told you so many times, Krystal's such a . She's so manipulative and she'd so anything to get what she want.  

 

"Okay, that sounds legit to me. But don't you dare try to lie to me. My head hurts like a just trying to think about oppas and Jay and Krystal so that means they knew each other, somehow." I tried to muster my most intimidating expression. 

 

"Did you remember something?" Junhong held my arm a little too tightly. 

 

"No, but from your reaction I guess I'm right. Would you care to explain?" I pushed his hand off my arm. 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter