They're Back For More!

The Importance of Being Evil

Excerpt:

There was a series of knocks on the door, and then Leeteuk’s frantic voice: “WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!”

...

“How long has it been?”

Changmin glanced up, raising one eyebrow. “Since when?”

“Since we were allowed in the same room as each other without everyone constantly - dammit hyung, I can see you!” Kyuhyun’s head whipped towards the open doorway, just as a guilty Eunhyuk stepped into his line of vision.

“It’s not my fault!” the elder protested. “Leeteuk-hyung said - ”

Without waiting for him to finish, Kyuhyun slammed the door shut. He then yanked it open a moment later and slammed it again, a satisfied smirk spreading across his face at the sound of the door colliding with a very human object.

“My nose!”

“Suffer,” he hissed as he walked back to the bed. Oh yes - his reputation may have been tarnished thanks to that accursed game but he was still Cho Kyuhyun, the most evilest maknae in all of South Korea (although Changmin would argue - silently of course. Getting into a debate with Kyuhyun was just a headache).

“We told them it was just a game,” the maknae scowled when he had retuned to his previous position. “Why won’t they just leave us alone?!”

“You’re forgetting who you’re talking about,” Changmin snorted. “Leeteuk-hyung and Jaejoong-hyung are awful on their own. Now that they’ve teamed up…” He shuddered lightly.

“Not to mention Yunho-hyung’s helping them.” Kyuhyun shot Changmin an accusing glare.

“What?!” Changmin demanded.

“Two of your members are adding to this torment!” Kyuhyun announced harshly.

Changmin glared in response. “So?!” he snapped. “Do you know how many members are in your group?!”

“No.”

Changmin frowned. “No what?”

“No I don’t know how many members are in my group.” Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. “How the hell do I keep track of this stuff? Why do you think we have intra-fan wars about it?”

Changmin considered this, before shrugging his shoulders.

“They were always crazy…” Kyuhyun let out a loud sigh. “They’ve just gotten worse.”

Changmin nodded miserably.

There was a moment of silence.

“…I CAN HEAR YOU!”

There was a loud yelp and the sound of hurried footsteps. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and scowled.

“You know what?” he growled. “Changmin, this has nothing to do with them not believing the truth about the game - they’re fine with that. The problem is that our amazing reputation is gone - and do you know what that means?!”

“What?”

“They think we’re wimps!”

“…Really?” Changmin sighed loudly. “You couldn’t think of a better word?”

“Well it’s true!” Kyuhyun retorted heatedly. “They think we’ve gone soft! That stupid game has caused them to forget our sheer evilness - they think we’re pathetic little flowers that they need to protect!” He scoffed. “That’s Sungmin’s role, not mine!”

“Yeah…Junsu-hyung’s meant to be that guy. I started working out for a reason.” Changmin flexed his arms lightly.

“Yeah, same,” Kyuhyun agreed.

Changmin stared at him.

“…What?”

“You - ” Debates with Kyuhyun=headache…yeah, Changmin was going to avoid that. “Never mind.”

There was a pensive silence. Kyuhyun cocked his head to the side, a thoughtful look in his eyes.

“You know what?” he said at last. “They think we’ve gone soft…they’re just underestimating us. We’re better than this. Way better. We just need to remind them, that’s all.”

“Of how evil we are?” Changmin clarified, a small smile appearing on his lips.

“Of course!” Kyuhyun smirked. “We need to show them that they can back off -we’re better than they - especially me - are and we do not need to be protected. It doesn’t matter if we’re having hot passionate love - which we aren’t, obviously.”

“…Obviously.” Changmin glanced away, looking slightly disturbed. His eyes flickered to the doorway as a shadow flittered under the door. He sighed loudly.

“There’s someone out there isn’t there?”

Kyuhyun didn’t even blink. “Yup.”

“…Okay, we need to destroy them.”

Kyuhyun smiled, a proud glimmer in his eyes. “Glad to be doing business with you my friend.” He paused. “By the way, where’s the loser?”

Changmin coughed. “Kyu, you have got to stop calling Minho that.”

“Why should I? He lost didn’t he?” Kyuhyun smirked (if this was a movie, there would probably be lightening crackling in the background at this point). “Minho lost.”

“Kyuhyun!” Changmin reprimanded. “I thought we agreed that the game went too far and no one lost - ”

“Minho totally lost.”

Changmin opened his mouth to object but then reconsidered - after all, while he may have appeared more subdued than his friend, he could be just as terrifying as Kyuhyun as he wanted to be.

“Oh what the hell,” he sighed. “He did, didn’t he? To be honest, I just kind of took pity on him…but yes. He lost.”

Kyuhyun giggled (yes, giggled - although, to be fair, he was rejoicing in his best friend’s pain. He didn’t have time to control himself). “Say that again,” he ordered.

Changmin smirked. “Minho lost.”

“Again!”

“Minho - ”

There was a series of knocks on the door, and then Leeteuk’s frantic voice: “WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!”

Kyuhyun and Changmin stared blankly at the doorway.

“…Okay,” Kyuhyun said, “the plan starts now.”

“So girls,” Minho said, attempting to smile placatingly at the crowd of girls in front of him. The SNSD members stared back, their faces blank (although their were glints in their eyes that told of other, murderous, emotions), “I really hope we can get this all cleared up. I mean, you guys are great - really, really great. Plus, our groups are pretty close, so I’d hate for us to, you know, not get along…you agree, right?”

Despite the last part of his practiced speech coming out in a jumbled mess, Minho thought he’d done pretty well. Of course, then he looked up into the eyes of the she-demons, and then he wasn’t nearly as confident.

“Uh…” he coughed as the room remained hauntingly silent. “Say something…?”

No one said anything, but Taeyeon pointed furiously at the door.

“Oh come on!” Minho moaned. “I’ve explained it to you! It was just a game!”

There was no response.

“Uh - hello!” Minho waved his hand desperately, frustrated at the lack of response (plus, this was starting to remind him of a scene from a horror movie - seriously, were they even blinking?). “It was a game!”

Nothing.

“Seriously! Am I talking or not?!”

“We’re not talking to you,” Sunny told him coldly (jesus - Minho hadn’t even thought the Aegyo Queen could act that way).

“We’re not saying a word to you Choi Min-,” Jessica added coldly.

“What?! Seriously?!” Minho spluttered. “Oh come on, you cannot be serious - and ‘Choi Min-’, really?”

No one said anything.

“You just spoke to me now!”

Nothing - just glares. Minho sighed loudly.

“Fine!” he ground out. “I’ll leave then - but this isn’t over! I’ll show you guys - I’m really not a man or whatever you think…”

More glares, and one twitching eye.

“Yeah, I’m going now…”

There was dead silence in the f(x) dorms, and Minho decided that the world seriously hated him.

“Really?” he groaned. “You guys are seriously not going to say anything to me? What, you’re not talking to me either?”

Krystal held up a piece of paper, with the words, “yes, Jessica-unnie suggested it,” scrawled across.

Minho clenched his jaw. “Of course she did…”

“So this has honestly been the worst day ever. Everyone hates me - I’m not even kidding, not a single woman has said a word to me all day and I think I’m starting to feel the effects. You know - uh…” He coughed, staring at the stylist who was doing his hair. She stared blankly ahead, unresponsive to his rambles.

“…Really? The whole 'let's-not-speak-to-Minho' thing has spread this far huh?” Minho snorted. “Or maybe I’m just being paranoid…I’m being paranoid, right?”

No response.

“Oh for gods - what?! Every woman literally hates me then? Fine - stay quiet! See what I care! I don’t need this crap, alright? ALRIGHT?!”

The stylist pulled out her headphones, her eyes wide with confusion.

“Oh…” Minho let out an awkward laugh, sinking back in his chair. “You…you had your headphones in. Funny story - uh - yeah…”

Yes - the world really did hate him. Minho decided he would go and rant about it to Changmin and Kyuhyun later. At least they wouldn’t ignore him…

Oh, you knew you were in some screwed up when Kyuhyun and Changmin were your last option.

AN:

So, here is the first chapter of the sequel! Hopefully it didn’t disappoint. Ahh, I feel bad for tormenting Minho so much - I do love him, really! It’s just…he kind of became my target in the last fic and then, I couldn’t be bothered to switch it up so…well, things just kind of happened. Don’t worry though - Kyuhyun and Changmin will probably be sharing some of the pain this time around xD

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed and commented!