Girls Killer

7 Stories of GOT7

Characters: Boa, Dasom, Jessica, Na Eun, Minah, Mark

Genre: Action, thriller

In the campus, there was a girl came into the building. She wore pink long sleeve blouse, white boots, light pink mini skirt, and she carried white sling bag. She was Boa. She entered her class and greeted her gang.

" Hi. What are you guys doing?" Boa greeted them and putted her bag on her table.

" Hi, Boa. We're just talking about Na Eun's new shoes" Jessica answered.

" Wow... So cute" Boa gasped after saw Na Eun's shoes.

" Thanks, Boa. My mom bought me yesterday" Na Eun thanked Boa with a wide smile. Suddenly, Minah came.

" Guys! I have a story to tell you" Minah said and ran towards her gang. Everyone were curious except Boa. It was because she was staring at alone Mark. That boy always alone. He doesn't have any friends. And Mark was staring at Boa too. They were staring each other. Suddenly, her eyes contact with Mark broke because the girls were screaming happily.

" Waaa!! They are so lucky" Dasom said and held her both cheeks.

" What a happy ending" Na Eun said and sat on her seat.

" Boa. Do you hear my story? I think not" Minah asked Boa.

" Of course... It's... Perfect" Boa laughed awkwardly after said that. When they were talking, the bell rang signing the lesson started. When the lesson continued, Boa saw Mark was staring at her. And Boa did the same thing. Suddenly, Boa got message from Dasom.

From Dasom

What are you staring at? Are you staring at Mark? Did he read your mind?

To Boa

Then, Boa replied her.

From Boa

He keep staring at me. And of course i don't know if he reads my mind.

To Dasom

Dasom got message. She replied her.

From Dasom

He is still staring at you. Ish... What's up with that death glare? Anyway, just look at him. The teacher will gone crazy if he knows that we are chatting. I'm off

To Boa

After Dasom texted it, Boa looked at Mark. And, yes... Mark was still doing that and gave her a death glare. Boa stucked out her tongue to Mark. But he didn't give any respon. And he gave her an evil smile. Boa stopped staring at Mark and pretending readed the paragraph. At afternoon, all the students were going home.

" Girls! Wanna stay at my apartement?" Boa asked her gang happily.

" Okay".

" Why not?". It looked like all the girls agreed. And there was Mark from a distance. He was staring at Boa again. He gave her a death glare and an evil smile. But Boa didn't see Mark because she was busy with the conversation. And Mark had an evil plan after hearing the girls' conversation. The girls went into Boa's car and Mark followed them with his own car.