The Cute Brother 2

7 Stories of GOT7

All in the class looked them when Minzy was screaming.

" Ish... I got busted" Kyuhyun said and stand propely.

" Why are you doing it?" Minzy asked one more time.

" Yeah! You are a school thief" Bambam stood up.

" I do it just for fun. Why?" Kyuhyun said with cool tone.

" This is not a game. If i don't have a wallet, i won't buy a food in a canteen" Minzy became angrier.

" But i'm just kidding" Kyuhyun said frustately.

" Kidding? You stole my phone you jerk!" Nichkun said.

" And you ate all food in my lunch box" Bambam prostested.

" Ish... You guys are a serious people. Just have fun you know" Kyuhyun said cooly. PLAAK! Minzy slapped Kyuhyun's face until Kyuhyun's cheek burned.

" Have fun you say? Don't let me kick you!" Minzy said and the teacher came. All students ran towards their seat and sat on it.

" What happened? Minzy, why did you slap Kyuhyun?" teacher asked seriously.

" He tried to stole my wallet" Minzy stood up and pointed at Kyuhyun. 

" Is that right Kyuhyun?" teacher asked Kyuhyun.

" No".

" Yes. Just ask Bambam" Minzy said.

" Why do you invite me to this problem?" Bambam whispered at Minzy.

" Just do it" Minzy whispered back.

" Okay, Minzy. You can sit down" the teacher said and Minzy sat on her seat. " Is that true Bambam?" teacher asked Bambam.

" Yes, sir. Minzy was playing with me and Nichkun. And behind her Kyuhyun was there wanted to reached the wallet" Bambam explained.

" Kyuhyun... I told you many times. Don't steal friends' thing. Now you'll get punishment. You can't join my lesson. Get out" teacher said and Kyuhyun walked outside. A few hours later, all students had a break time. Minzy went to the canteen with Nichkun and Bambam. When they were eating together, Kyuhyun came to their table.

" Can i join?" he asked and all of them nodded weakly. Then Kyuhyun sat beside Nichkun. " Minzy, i'm sorry i stole your wallet" Kyuhyun said as he ate his lunch.

" That's okay".

" Bambam, i'm sorry i ate your lunch" Kyuhyun said and Bambam nodded. " Nichkun i'm sorry i stole your phone" Kyuhyun tittled his head to right.

" It's alright" Nichkun accepted the apologize.

" Oh... And... Bambam, Minzy, don't get suprised. I heard you two are siblings" after Kyuhyun said Bambam and Minzy chocked. " I said don't get suprised".

" Of course, we are... What if somebody likes you. You will get suprised, right?" Minzy said frustately and drank her water.

" By the way. Where did you get that news?" Bambam asked.