The Cute Brother

7 Stories of GOT7

Characters: Minzy, Bambam, Nickhun, Kyuhyun

Genre: Family, Friendship, School life

" MINZY! WAKE UP!" a mother yelled from the kitchen.

" Okay, mom! Give me 10 minutes!" Minzy yelled back and slept again. Her mother went out of the kitchen and went into Minzy's room.

" Minzy, you have to school" her mother shook Minzy's body and patted her cheek.

 

" Mom..." Minzy got up.

" What a lazy girl! Get up" Minzy's mother hitted Minzy's arm.

" I want to absent because today i will have a test" Minzy said and looked at her mother sadly.

" If you have a test, you have to go to school. Not just absent. Go eat your breakfast" her mother left and Minzy followed her. When in the dining room, her mother gave her a fried rice.

" Boring..." Minzy said with weak tone.

" Eat it!" her mother said with angry tone.

" Cih! I'm just commenting. Okay! I will eat" Minzy said and inserted the full spoon of fried rice in .

" That's my Minzy. I will prepare a breakfast for your dad" her mother said with motherhood voice and went away.

" Why does she always like that? She angries at me then she uses motherhood voice. Awkward" Minzy finished her breakfast. After that she took a shower and wore her uniform. She went to school. After arrived at school, Minzy entered her class and sat on her seat. She placed her arms and her head on the table.

" Sleepy?" a cute and unique voice covered Minzy's ears. Minzy looked up and saw Bambam. Then he sat beside Minzy.

" No. I'm too lazy to go to school" Minzy answered and sat propely.

" I want to go to school" Bambam replied Minzy.

" Why?" Minzy asked curiously.

" Because i want to meet a cute girl like the person who sits beside me" Bambam said and Minzy blushed.

" You are cute too" Minzy said and smiled. Then, Nickhun came.

" Hi, Nickhun" Minzy said and waved at him.

" Hi" Nickhun replied shortly and sat on Bambam's table.

" Where are you?" Bambam asked.

" From toilet".

" Why are you taking so long? Are you pooping?" Bambam asked playfully and Minzy laughed.

" I will poop in your face!" Nichkun hitted Bambam's head.

" Hahaha... You two like a child fighting in the middle of the road" Minzy mocked at the boys. And the boys pulled Minzy's hair. " Hey! My hair is expensive!" Minzy hitted the boys. Then, someone wanted to stole Minzy's wallet from her pocket.

" Watch out!" Bambam reminded Minzy.

 

" What?" Minzy turned back and saw Kyuhyun. " Hey! What are you doing? Why do you steal my wallet? Are you

poor?" Minzy said a long words.