I'm Your Girl

7 Stories of GOT7

One day, there was a little girl. Everyone calls her CL. Don't know why people calls her with that name. Even her parents call her CL. But she doesn't care about it. And she wants to be a dancer. So, she told it to her father.

" Daddy!!!" Cl called her dad and jogged downstairs.

" Yes" her dad answered calmly and his eye contact with the Tv broke. He looked at her sweet daughter.

" Daddy, i wish i can be a dancer like him" Cl sat beside her dad and pointed at the Tv. They looked at the Tv and saw a male dancer did a street dance.

" Wow... You have a big dream" the father rubbed Cl's hair happily.

" Daddy, my friend said there is a place for dancing lesson. Can i join?" the little girl asked. Cl's dad couldn't do it because he didn't have much money for dancing lesson.

" Cl, i'm sorry. But i don't have much money for that. Someday, i have a lot of money and you can join it" Cl's dad tried to cheered his daughter up. Cl just dunked her head down and feeling sad. Until Cl asked her dad many times, her dad always said those words.

-- 20 years later --

" Mommy!!!" a 26 years old lady ran towards her mom and gave her a back hug. Her mom was suprised and let go of the hug. She turned back and saw her daughter was very happy. Yep! She was Cl. She didn't change. If she is very happy, she will call her parents loudly and run towards them.

" Cl! Why are you so happy?" the old lady asked curiously.

" Guess what? I got a job to be a designer" Cl screamed happily after she said that.

" What? Oh My... I'm very proud of you dear" her mom hugged her daughter and happy tears started rolling down to her cheeks. Cl's dad died because he had a car accident. But his job was camerament. Tommorow morning, Cl ate her breakfast and went to her office happily. She entered her office. Suddenly, someone called her name. He was Donghae, her bestfriend since kintergarden.

" Donghae!" Cl ran towards him.

" Are you working here?" Donghae asked Cl.

" No. OF COURSE YES!" they laughed together.

" Hehehe... I'm working here too. And i'm a newbie" Donghae smiled.

" Me too" Cl replied him.

" Oh yeah. All the newbie have to meet the CEO of the shopping center first" Donghae told Cl and she nodded. After a few minute, all the newbie designer went to the meeting room. And the CEO of the shopping center entered the room.

" Good morning, everyone. My name is Choi Youngjae. I'm the CEO of Cheongdam Dong Mall. So, i want you to make the simple dress. But it must comfortable..." he gave an explanation. After the meeting, all people went out of the room and took a rest. Donghae left Cl so she had to looked for him. When Cl was looking for Donghae, she met Youngjae. She dunked her head down a little and smiled. Youngjae did the same thing. But he didn't realize that he dropped his own phone. Cl saw his phone and took it.

" Mr. Youngjae!" Cl ran towards him and Youngjae turned back. " You drop your phone" Cl gave him the phone.

" Glad you find it. Thank you" Youngjae took his phone. But he accidently touched Cl's hand. They both were suprised and hid their hand behind their back.

" You're welcome. I have to go" Cl bowed and went to the other way. She was nervous after that incident. She closed her eyes tightly tried to forgot what just happened. Then she found Donghae at the first floor. " Where have you been?".