Bad Girl's Birthday 3

7 Stories of GOT7


Hyelim putted her food tray on one of the table in the canteen. Sunmi did the same thing. Suddenly, Hyelim pushed Sunmi. Sunmi couldn't control his anger. She pulled Hyelim's collar. Glad Jackson was there.

" Sunmi!" Jackson entered the canteen and Sunmi let go of Hyelim's collar. " What is this?" Jackson asked to Sunmi.

" Jackson, she shod my skirt with her food" Sunmi said as she pointed at Hyelim.

" It was an accident" Hyelim continued.

" No, she was delibrate shod my skirt with food"



" But it just a food".

" But it was a tuna fish that you brought".

" STOOPP!!" Jackson screamed and the girls stopped fighting. " Sunmi you can't do that. Hyelim says it was an accident" Jackson told Sunmi seriously.

" But... But..." Sunmi couldn't say anything because Jackson pulled Hyelim's hand and they went to other place. Sunmi was crying and went upstairs. Then she went to rooftop so no one could see her cried. She sat on the bench and stared at her dirty skirt. She thought she would have a perfect birthday party but it looked like everybody forgot her birthday. Meanwhile Jackson and Hyelim went to Jackson's class.

" You did a great job, Hyelim" Jackson said and gave Hyelim 5 won.

" Hm..." Hyelim took the money and saw Heechul was sleeping at her seat. She sighed hitted Heechul's head and Heechul had woken up. " Go" Hyelim said coldly. Heechul stood up and sat beside Jackson's seat.

" I'm very sleepy" Heechul said and yawned. Jackson sat beside Heechul.

" How's your nose?" Jackson asked and readed a novel.

" It's getting better" Heechul answered. In the class, there was just Hyelim, Jackson, Heechul.

" Jackson, do you have any tissue?" Hyelim turned back and Jackson pointed at the tissue box on his desk. Hyelim took some of them and she cleaned the water from her face. " This is making me embrassed" Hyelim said frustately.

" But this is for my sister" Jackson said and stopped reading his novel.

" I don't care about her. I hate her from junior high school. She is easily angry" Hyelim said frustately.

" What? You two are foe?" Heechul asked and Hyelim nodded.

" So, are you gonna let her attitude like that? I have to make her aware. If she keep like this until she married, maybe her husband will separate with her because of her attitude" Jackson explained and Hyelim sighed. She turned back and placed her arms and her head on her desk. At night, Sunmi went to the restroom. She was alone in the restroom. Sunmi washed her hands and looked at the mirror. Tidying her hair and her uniform. Suddenly, the light turned off by itself.

" Oh ! It's so dark" Sunmi went out of the restroom. She her phone so she could get a light. It was just her in the coridor, and it made Sunmi scared. Then her phone low battery and she forgot to brought powerbank. " Anybody here? Uum... My phone battery is low" Sunmi tried to called someone but there was no one. She sat on the floor and hummed a song. Then, someone hummed a song like Sunmi. " Who's there?" after Sunmi asked there was a strange sound. It looked like falling chair. Sunmi ran away after heard that sound. She ran to the park and saw Gwiboon from a distance. She was scared and kneeled down. " Please don't disturb me. I will make your wish became true". The Gwiboon walked towards her and stopped in front of her. Sunmi dunked her head down and felt her head got covered by hair. When she looked up... " Jackson!" she saw Jackson wore long and white gown. He took off his wig and gave Sunmi naughty smile.

" Hit it, guys!" Jackson said and all of the students went out from their place where they were hiding. And they gave Sunmi a birthday song. Sunmi stood up and closed her face with her both hands. Jackson knew Sunmi was shy so he hugged her. " Don't be shy, Sunmi" Heechul said from a distance. Everyone clapped their hands when the song was over. Jackson let go of Sunmi's body.

" Happy birthday, Sunmi" someone said behind Sunmi. She was Hyelim. She carried the birthday cake and there was 7 candles on the top. Sunmi turned back and blew the candles. After that, all the students celebrated Sunmi's birthday. Everyone ate the piece of cake except Sunmi. She was sitting alone. Then, Hyelim came. " Hey".

" Hm..." Sunmi hummed and smiled. Hyelim sat beside Sunmi.

" How's the party?'.

" Perfect".

" Sunmi, there is something that i wanna tell you".

" What?"

" I'm sorry because i shod your skirt with fish".

" That's okay. And i'm sorry because i flushed your face".

" It doesn't matter at all". Then they became quiet for a second.

" Hey, do you know?" Sunmi spoke first.

" What's that?"

" Jackson likes you" after Sunmi said that, Hyelim blushed.

" Actually... I like him too" Hyelim held her neck and dunked her head down.

" You two should be a couple" Hyelim hitted Sunmi's arm after she said that. And they giggled. " Hyelim, i know you hate me from junior high school. So, i'm sorry because i always act like a gangster. It just... I don't want to get bullied".

" Hm... Let's be friend" Hyelim and Sunmi hugged each other.


The End! The chapter is longer than before right? Hehehe... Too many school life story i made^^ Because i love school life story. Maybe, i should make junior high school and high school romance.