Focus On Future 2

7 Stories of GOT7

" Uuunng... It's okay. You can stay at my house" Yeogyeom said and gave So Hyun a cute smile.

" Really? But you don't have to do that" So Hyun said with lie tone.

" But i have two rooms" Yeogyeom made a two symbol with his fingers.

" I'm not sure" So Hyun looked up.

" Hyunnie..." Yeogyeom did an aegyo.

" Okay. But your parents won't get angry, right?" So Hyun asked and pointed at Yeogyeom.

 

" I leave my parents now" Yeogyeom answered and So Hyun made an 'O' expression. Then, Yeogyeom and So Hyun went to Yeogyeom's house. After they were arrived, they sat in the Tv room.

" Well... Now, Tv is different" So Hyun said when they were watching Tv.

" Yep!" Yeogyeom munched the pizza as he said that.

" Yeogyeom, why are you leaving your parents? They don't love you?" So Hyun asked and looked at Yeogyeom's face.

" Of course they love me. So, they bought me new house. And i have to be mature" Yeogyeom explained. Suddenly, the door bell rang. " It's them!" Yeogyeom said excitedly and ran towards the door. So Hyun followed him. And Yeogyeom opened the door. 

" Hey, dude!" one of them greeted Yeogyeom happily.

" Come in" Yeogyeom welcomed them and they entered the house. They went to the Tv room.

" Hyunnie, these are my friends. This is Siwon" Yeogyeom introduced his friend. And Siwon waved at So Hyun.

" Eunyheuk" Yeogyeom introduced another one.

" And Seung Gi" Yeogyeom introduced his last friend.

" Hi, guys. I'm So Hyun. Just call me Hyunnie" So Hyun introduced herself.

" Yeogyeom, she is beautifull" Siwon said to Yeogyeom.

" Do you love her?" Yeogyeom said playfully.

" No. She must be your girlfriend" Siwon gave Yeogyeom a naughty smile.

" What are you talking about? Me and Hyunnie just met" Yeogyeom hitted Siwon's head. And it made Eunyheuk and

Seung Gi laughed. 

" Okay, dude. Now we have to make our project" Seung Gi said.

" Hyunnie, you can stay at your room first. It is on the second floor with light green door" Yeogyeom said and So Hyun went upstairs. When she reached her room, she got in and locked the door.

" Why am i like this? Now i fall in love with him" So Hyun hitted her cheeks. " Yeogyeom is handsome, tall, and nice. He is truly my ideal type" So Hyun layed her body on the bed and daydreamed. She daydreamed that Yeogyeom held her hands and kissed her forehead. She smiled after that. And someone knocked the door.

" So Hyun! So Hyun! Why do you lock the door?" Yeogyeom knocked the door and screamed calmly. Then, So Hyun ran towards the door and opened it. And she saw Yeogyeom in front of her.

" Oh, it's you" So Hyun got out of the room and closed the door.

" Do you wanna see our project?" Yeogyeom asked and So Hyun agree. When she saw their project, So Hyun was amazed. " Get in" Yeogyeom betted her.

" Where are the others?" So Hyun asked but Yeogyeom kept forcing her to got in.