Three Is The Best 2

7 Stories of GOT7

When Taeyeon and Jiyoung were talking, the bell rang. All the students entered their own class. Jinyoung's teacher came into Jinyoung's class. The students greeted her.

" Good morning, class. Now, i want you guys make a group for new project. Each group must have 4 members" the teacher said. All in the class made a group. Taemin, Baekhyun, Top made their own group. But Jinyoung didn't make a group so he had to join the gangsters.

" Welcome to our group Park Jin Young!" Taemin welcomed Jinyoung.

" Sit beside me" Top said and took a chair and putted it beside him. Jinyoung dunked his head down and sat on it. But he didn't know that the chair that he sat on it was broken and too old. So, Jinyoung fell from his seat because the chair not strong enough. But the gangsters giggled and did a high five. And the other students looked at him with pity faces. 

" Taemin! Baekhyun! Top! What is this? You laugh at Jinyoung when he is in trouble?" the teacher was angry.

" I'm okay" Jinyoung stood up and took another chair and sat on it.

" Are you sure Jinyoung" the teacher asked and Jinyoung nodded. He dunked his head down and tried to not crying. Meanwhile Taeyeon's class had no problem but she was bored. And Jiyoung had no problem but Hyojin kept staring at him and it made him feeling disturbed. The bell rang again signing the break time. Jiyoung and Taeyeon came to Jinyoung's class.

" Jinyoung" Taeyeon called him happily.

" Let's eat together" Jiyoung said.

" Okay. I'm hungry now" Jinyoung answered weakly.

" I think you're not okay today" Jiyoung started to worried about Jinyoung.

" No, i'm okay. It just... I'm very hungry" Jinyoung stood up. After that, they went to the canteen together. When Taeyeon and Jiyoung were eating their lunch, Jinyoung just stared at his lunch box.

" Jinyoung. Yak! Jinyoung" Jiyoung called Jinyoung calmly. Jinyoung's mind got blank and looked at Jiyoung. " Eat your lunch. Mommy made it for you".

" Okay" Jinyoung opened his lunch box and ate it. Jiyoung knew that Jinyoung got bullied again. Meanwhile Taeyeon kept eating her lunch and didn't talk with the boys. Suddenly, the gangsters entered the canteen and saw them. They walked towards Jinyoung's table.

" Waah... What are you eating Jinyoung?" Taemin asked but Jinyoung ignored him.

" Go" Jiyoung said coldly.

" What is that in your pocket?" Top saw Jiyoung's phone and took it. Top ran away after stole Jiyoung's phone.

" Yak!" Jiyoung yelled and chased Top. Meanwhile Taeyeon still eating her lunch without realizing that Jiyoung went away. Baekhyun sat on Jiyoung's seat.

" Your lunch looks delicious" Baekhyun said.

" It does" Taeyeon said with the food inside . She didn't know that Baekhyun sat beside her.

" Can you share your lunch?" Baekhyun asked.

" I thought you don't like..." Taeyeon cutted after seeing Baekhyun. She closed and glumped the food to . " What are you doing?".

" I want to eat your lunch".

" No, you don't" Taeyeon brought the plate and ran away.

" Taeyeon! You can't bring the plate outside!" Baekhyun walked slowly meanwhile Taeyeon kept running.

" It just you and i, Jinyoung" Taemin sat across Jinyoung. He dunked his head down. " I challenge you to singing battle" Taemin continued and Jinyoung looked up.

" But i can't singing" Jinyoung replied Taemin.

" Maybe dancing, singing, and rapping. You haveto accept my challenge. If not, i will keep bullying you" Taemin treated Jinyoung and Jinyoung nodded. He didn't want to got bullied again.