Bad Girl's Birthday 2

7 Stories of GOT7

" Really? You are not lying?" Sunmi was suprised and stood up from her seat.

" Hm.." Heechul hummed and nodded. Sunmi ran to Chanyeol's class quickly. When she arrived, she met a girl.

" Excuse me, did you see Chanyeol?" Sunmi asked and she couldn't wait to shooted Chanyeol.

" What's your problem with him?" that girl asked Sunmi back without answering Sunmi. That girl gave Sunmi a suspicious face.

" I want to shoot him" Sunmi accidently said those words and closed with her both hands.

" What? You... You... Ugh!! I can't believe this! Do you know who i am?" that asked angrily.

" I don't know" Sunmi opened and spoke.

" I am Chanyeol's girlfriend. Go away, i don't want to see your disgusting face anymore" that girl said and her nose is red. Sunmi knew she was crying. That girl closed the door without politeness. And Sunmi could hear that girl was sobbing and crying so hard. She knew Heechul played prank on her again. When she was turning back, she saw Heechul from a distance. He pointed at Sunmi and laughed evily. Sunmi ran towards him and punched his nose until his nose bleeding. All students in the coridor looked at them. One of them was telling it to the principal.

" Sunmi?" the principal stood up from his seat and the student who was telling it nodded. After the student told it, Mr. Principal walked to the incident place. When he arrived, many people was standing around. And he heard Sunmi was yelling. He quickly walked to the front. " Sunmi!" the principal angry.

" Mr. Kwon..." Sunmi dunked her head down.

" I'm very dissapointed. You never do this. You are a good girl and smart. But why are you doing this?" the principal said calmly but he was angry. " From now, you get a punishment. Clean the school park. Now" the principal walked away. Sunmi took the things for cleaning the park and started cleaning. Meanwhile Heechul went to Jackson's class.

" Jackson, i did it!" Heechul ran towards him.

" Good. Now my sister gets a punishment" Jackson and Heechul did a high five.

" How about my nose?" Heechul asked and pointed at his nose. Jackson gave him a box of tissues. " By the way, why are you playing prank on her birthday?" Heechul asked while clean the blood from his nose.

" You know... She can't control her anger. So i will tell her if she does this all the time" Jackson explained. " And Hyelim will be her next person who make her angry" Jackson continued his explanation. After Sunmi cleaned the park, the bell rang signing the break time. Sunmi sighed and entered the school building. She decided to ate alone. Then, she arrived at canteen and ordered a salad and a water. She carried the food tray to her own table. And Hyelim was there. Hyelim shod her food to Sunmi's skirt.

" Oops... I'm so sorry. I'm so clumsy today" Hyelim said without a pity face. Sunmi was very angry and she flushed Hyelim's face with the water. Hyelim closed her eyes tightly and rubbed her eyes. " Wow... You are brave". Everyone saw them and the canteen became quiet.

" Hyelim, i'm sorry to do this. But you started it at the first time" Sunmi spoke.


Today is Wednesday but it's weekend so i can continue the chapter. And thank you for subcribing my story. And who is ELF here? Or IGOT7? Add me if you are into that fandom.