I'm Your Girl 2

7 Stories of GOT7

" I am waiting you right here" Donghae answered frustately. 

" I was looking for you. Why did you left me?" Cl hitted Donghae's arm.

" I did it just for fun" Donghae gave Cl a naughty smile and Cl hitted Donghae again. " Let's go to the cafe. I want to buy a coffee".

" Sure. I'm very thirsty after looking for you". Then they went to cafe beside the building. Because Donghae drank too much coffee, he went to the restroom for a while. When Donghae was still in the bathroom, Cl had an evil plan. She left Donghae alone in the restroom. At outside, Cl ran and laughed. Until she accidently bumped on a girl. " I'm very sorry" Cl bowed. And the girl's dress accidently got flushed with Cl's coffee.

" What have you done with my dress? This is expensive!" the girl said frustately and wanted to cried. Cl kept apologizing but that girl wouldn't accept it. Peoples saw them and standing around them.

" Luna!" a man came. He was Youngjae.

" Youngjae, she flushed my gown with her coffee" Luna said and pointed at Cl.

" I'm sorry. It was an accident. I... I didn't mean to flush her gown. I'm very sorry" Cl dunked her head down as she said that.

" Luna, i told you do not wear that gown. I know you want to be a fashionable. But this isn't a party" Youngjae explained calmly.

" Youngjae... Are you defending her?" Luna replied Youngjae with a pout.

" I am not defending her. I just want to tell you once again".

" Liar! You must be defend on her". After a few minutes, Donghae went out of the restroom. He looked at outside and many people standing around like a concert. He went outside and asked a young high school student.

" Excuse me. What's going on there?" Donghae asked politely.

" A woman accidently flushed other person's gown" that young girl answered.

" Who?".

" I don't know. But i heard Luna's name". After that girl answered, Donghae became suspicious. He thought it was Cl. He moved to the front and saw Cl wanted to cried. He ran towards her. Luna took the coffee from Cl's hand. She was about to flushed Cl's face but Donghae hugged her and Donghae's back got flushed by the coffee. Everyone was suprised and feeling pity for Donghae.

" Luna!" Youngjae screamed angrily. He couldn't control his anger. Luna was angry and felt guilty. She ran away.

" Donghae, are you okay?" Cl asked worriely.

" Yes, but it's a bit hot" Donghae answered calmly.

" Sir, we have to sit somewhere" Youngjae leaded to the nearest cafe and they were sitting together. After the three got into the cafe, the peoples who watched the incident went away one by one. " Sorry for my sister's action" Youngjae apologized.

" She was your sister?" Cl asked and Youngjae nodded. Suddenly, Cl and Youngjae were suprised. " Are you the one in the building?" Cl and Youngjae asked at the same time.

" What is this? Are you two knowing each other?" Donghae asked them but they couldn't answer. They were only staring each other. And Donghae thought they were a couple. But he didn't say it loudly. He just smiled. And Cl started to loving Youngjae. Youngjae felt the same too. They kept staring each other. Suddenly, Donghae called them.

" Yak! You two are creepy" Donghae said calmly and their mind got blank.