The Cute Brother 3

7 Stories of GOT7

" Your face are the same" Kyuhyun said and Bambam and Minzy sighed frustately.

" Go check your eyes, Kyuhyun" Minzy said calmly.

" But Kyuhyun is right. Your face are the same" Nichkun defended Kyuhyun.

" Try take a selfie together" Kyuhyun told them and they did it. After that, they looked the picture. " See, told you so". Minzy and Bambam knew they were siblings but they didn't want to tell the truth.

" What are you guys talking about? We have diffrent face" Minzy spoke up first.

" Yeah... I have my own siblings" Bambam stucked out his tongue.

" You two don't believe me. Okay, i don't want to get punishment again. Let's eat" Kyuhyun munched his burger. They ate together without Minzy's and Bambam's face problem. After eating, all of them went to the school park. Suddenly Minzy got message from her mom that her dad had a heart cancer. Minzy dropped her phone. The boys were laughing, stopped laughing because Minzy's reaction.

" Why do you drop your phone Minzy? You are clumsy" Bambam said and took her phone. When he was about to gave it, Minzy ran away. " Yak!! Minzy!!" Bambam yelled but Minzy didn't reply. " You two stay here. I'm gonna chase her" Bambam said to the others and followed Minzy. Then, Minzy went out of the school. The security yelled but she ignored it. Bambam did the same thing. Minzy ran without gave up. Bambam called Minzy's name but she didn't reply at all. She kept running. Until they reached hospital. Minzy and Bambam went into hospital. Bambam couldn't run again because Minzy ran too fast and she entered the lift. She left Bambam and he had to waited the other lift. Glad there was 2 lifts, so Bambam could ride the other one. Minzy's lift stopped and she got out. Bambam's lift stopped too and he got out of the lift. Then he saw Minzy and he pulled Minzy's arm. It made Minzy turned back.

" What are you doing here?" she asked without realizing that Bambam followed her.

" I followed you and called your name. But you don't reply me at all. And what are WE doing here?" Bambam asked angrily.

" My father has a heart cancer" Minzy let go of Bambam's arm and ran away. She entered the one of the room and saw her dad was laying on the bed and closed his eyes. And beside him there was her mom cried on his hand. " What is this, mom?" Minzy walked towards her mom and her mom looked at her daughter.

" Your... Your... Your father is dead. You are too late, dear" her mom dunked her head down and cried.

" No, no, no, no! This is can't be happen" Minzy shook her dad's body but he didn't wake up.

" He is dead!" her mom pulled Minzy's shoulder and slapped her face. Minzy fell down to the grown. Glad Bambam was already there and helped Minzy got up. Minzy and her mom cried so hard. Then, her mom saw Bambam. " Bambam, is that you?" she said and Bambam stood up. He just nodded because confused. Suddenly, that woman hugged Bambam and she called him 'My son'.

" But i'm not your son" Bambam said confusely.

" Yes, you are. You are Minzy's little brother" after she said that, Bambam remembered Kyuhyun's words and tears started rolling down to his cheeks.

" So, is that mean... he is my matrix father?" Bambam asked and her mom nodded. Of course Bambam was dissapointed and sad because her dad didn't see him. When the funeral party, all the people who is invited pray for his dad, except Bambam. He keep stays away from them. He cried alone. He can only sees his dad dying without seeing him first.


Sad story for Bambam's fans. I don't know why i do this. Because i'm writing this chapter while listening to Akmu song 'Melted' :'( And the next story is Girls' Killer.